Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

ManVeer : Phir bhi itna kucch ho hi gaya na? (Page 3)

DarkDiva Senior Member
DarkDiva
DarkDiva

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Hey dear, love your post Smile...sorry for asking you again...and again Confusedbut can you please translate this:

Maanyata : Tere aur mere beech mein kabhi kucch nahiin ho sakta.

UV : Kucch nahiin ho saktaa? Phir bhi itna kucch ho hi gaya na?

Sorry und Thanks Hug

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --ANGEL--

todays episode was awesome except the akash part

Thank you. Aakash and the two medusas need to give us a break for at least two weeks. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachurya

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by lakshyasss

welcome POCO...finaally..i mean ure post is awesome..actually i missed today's special episode aghhh,,,hate myself for that...was out on wedding...

but ure update is good..now i am dying for manveer...

nizza

Thank youEmbarrassed. Dekh le yaar. Episode was not that bad. ManVeer, Dadisa, J , Komz,, Vijay and Unnati rocked.
Cryab intezaar nahin hota dekhna hii padegaLOL...saarii posts pad ke youtube aur dailymotion kii khidkii khatkhatati...hoon..kuch to mil hii jayegaLOL

readingworms.

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by limbu.simmy

just finished watching it.. I really luvd Manveer scenes today Heart.. 
also Vijay banna is so funny.. his dialouges cracked me out ROFL..
Hope Manyata soon realises her duties as a princess and daughter.. Unnati was great today.. luv to see they are developing a good bond..Big smile

Ps.. I have a feeling that Manyata will end up wid UV as he's always present on Akash and manyata scenes Thumbs Down.. Luv u UV, you are the best..Heart

Vijay describes ManVeer the best. Chudail Type UV and Jungle Queen Maanyata. LOL...Unnati and Komal are Maanyata's soft spots now and we need to build on that. If UV is Maanyata's soulmate , then, ManVeer will happen. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Misek-prachuryaminizz

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Pink,nothing much to say today.you have described everything so beautifully.and that interaction was full of chemistry.loved it.Thanks for bringing back your entertaining posts.It's a joy to read themBig smile

prachurya

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Edited my comment on first page :)
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Pocu as usual brilliant post!!

UV looks upto Dadisa as an idol. He knows he she has experience and thre is lot he can learn from her. It was J who got drunk and was throwing herself at UV. UV helped her so that she doesn't make a fool of herself.

Komal and Manyata scene was beautiful. Komal was hurt by J's remarks and Manyata felt bad for her. How can J treat her own mother like this? I hope we get more such beatiful moments between Komal-Manyata.

J thinks Uday is hers. J always wanted what belonged to Manyata be it her status or Uday. However she has forgotten Uday is not a item kept in display which she can buy. She knows Uday's doesn't love her and that doesn't matter to her either. She doesn't care about her family feelings, their pain of staying away from their blood for past 16 years, her sister who stayed in situation she can't ever imagine off and you call yourself a victim.

When UV walked in Manyata was all ready charged up to throw abuses at him but to her suprise he did her work easy by speaking out the names. Manyata doesn't know what to tell to UV who goes makes himself confortable on bed. When Manyata says she loves Akash and there can be nothing between them the smile on UV's face got disappeared. For a moment you could see anger on his face he was serious. However next moment he got back to his usual teasing Manyata style. However no matter how much UV denies that fact remains he hated that fact that Manyata mentioned Akash. Whenever UV tries to flirt with Manyata or get close to her she reminds him his charms is not working on her nor it will be. That 5 year old Uday who cried entire day after he injured Manyata, got medicine for her wound who could not bear to see her crying still believes Manyata is his.

Thank you, Shru. J needs to stop thinking of Maanyata as a rag doll and UV as a toy. Infact , she needs to understand that people around her have feelings too. Komal needs Maanyata's love and vice versa. As for ManVeer, ye kutte-billi ka khel lagta hai kaafi lamba chalne waala hai. Wink

minizz

_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
agreed yaar.i loved that dialogue of udayEmbarrassed.the epi was ok ok types

Go to top