Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
PC i had to say i love ur posts always they r fun to read yet have so much written with depth...
u choose best dialague of today...he really said kuch naa hota hua bhi bahut kuch ho hi gaya ...whether manyats understand this or not but she will soon realise it

i loved this🀣

Aakash's majnupana hit new heights and am planning to offer the actresses playing  Bhootni and Sicky new roles in a production house so that they get lost from here and play worthwhile characters.

yuppp vijay lines r so awesum they onw of kind πŸ˜†
Edited by loving_bird - 12 years ago
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Oye meri Daaku Haseena!πŸ€—...Thank you. Vijay's best line was : " Uday har do ghante mein Maanyata ke paas Jungle Queen dose ke liye jaata hoga.". πŸ€£

Daaku Haseena...me loving that cal frm yu my poco choco πŸ€— 
Vijay always crack the best lines πŸ˜† i guess soon i'll bcome his fan (i already am) 🀣  he sees things way too clearly..πŸ˜† J gonna hav a nervous breakdown soon πŸ˜†

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikhilageet

Glad to see ur back Pink. just love reading all ur posts. u crack me up everytime πŸ˜†. Bhootni and sicky really need to take a break from hounding akash like this. let the man get over manyata peacefully for gad s sakesπŸ˜•. It was an amazing episode just for the UV/manyata interaction. the anger and jealousy in his eyes just took my breath away. and loved unnatis sensible convo.

Thank you. Kya karoon,, mujhe har baat ka mazaak bana dene ki aadat hai.πŸ˜†...UV can get hurt and angry - Maanyata proved it today. Aakash needs a break from Bhootni and Sicky.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Super excellent analysis PC!πŸ‘πŸΌ

You have said everything here. Offcourse the ManVeer scene took away the cake.
I have a little bit of a problem with UV grabbing her waist though. I feel its time for UV to realize these things do not and will not work for manyata and all these body grabbing attempts will fetch him nothing positive from her.

Thanked my lucky stars when he interrupted the dead turkey romance between akash and her. He needs special hug for that :)) If his cool smirk is replaced by a sober, tensed expression just by the mention of Akash's name from her lips, what would be his reaction had he known it was Akash whom she was with on the phone? Hmmm.

I love Vijay's dialogues too. It was hillarious the way he said lagta hai aaj udayveer ko apna daily jungle woman dose mill gayaπŸ˜† 

It took some time for UV to compose himself and bring back the smirk while holding manya's chin and loved the way he follows her, totally besotted😳

Komal-Manya and  Uday-Dadisa scenes were my second favourites from todays epi.
I refuse to speak on Chikki and Soni and their non-stop nonsense and yet another wastage of a beautiful number on the non-lovers.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshyasss

welcome POCO...finaally..i mean ure post is awesome..actually i missed today's special episode aghhh,,,hate myself for that...was out on wedding...

but ure update is good..now i am dying for manveer...

nizza

Thank you😳. Dekh le yaar. Episode was not that bad. ManVeer, Dadisa, J , Komz,, Vijay and Unnati rocked.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

awesome post!

Thank you, OS Queen. πŸ˜ƒ
DarkDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hey dear, love your post πŸ˜Š...sorry for asking you again...and again πŸ˜•but can you please translate this:

Maanyata : Tere aur mere beech mein kabhi kucch nahiin ho sakta.

UV : Kucch nahiin ho saktaa? Phir bhi itna kucch ho hi gaya na?

Sorry und Thanks πŸ€—

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: --ANGEL--

todays episode was awesome except the akash part

Thank you. Aakash and the two medusas need to give us a break for at least two weeks. πŸ˜‰
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Thank you😳. Dekh le yaar. Episode was not that bad. ManVeer, Dadisa, J , Komz,, Vijay and Unnati rocked.

😭ab intezaar nahin hota dekhna hii padegaπŸ˜†...saarii posts pad ke youtube aur dailymotion kii khidkii khatkhatati...hoon..kuch to mil hii jayegaπŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: limbu.simmy

just finished watching it.. I really luvd Manveer scenes today β€οΈ.. 

also Vijay banna is so funny.. his dialouges cracked me out πŸ€£..
Hope Manyata soon realises her duties as a princess and daughter.. Unnati was great today.. luv to see they are developing a good bond..πŸ˜ƒ

Ps.. I have a feeling that Manyata will end up wid UV as he's always present on Akash and manyata scenes πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.. Luv u UV, you are the best..❀️

Vijay describes ManVeer the best. Chudail Type UV and Jungle Queen Maanyata. πŸ˜†...Unnati and Komal are Maanyata's soft spots now and we need to build on that. If UV is Maanyata's soulmate , then, ManVeer will happen. πŸ˜ƒ