Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

Super excellent analysis PC!πŸ‘πŸΌ

You have said everything here. Offcourse the ManVeer scene took away the cake.
I have a little bit of a problem with UV grabbing her waist though. I feel its time for UV to realize these things do not and will not work for manyata and all these body grabbing attempts will fetch him nothing positive from her.

Thanked my lucky stars when he interrupted the dead turkey romance between akash and her. He needs special hug for that :)) If his cool smirk is replaced by a sober, tensed expression just by the mention of Akash's name from her lips, what would be his reaction had he known it was Akash whom she was with on the phone? Hmmm.

I love Vijay's dialogues too. It was hillarious the way he said lagta hai aaj udayveer ko apna daily jungle woman dose mill gayaπŸ˜† 

It took some time for UV to compose himself and bring back the smirk while holding manya's chin and loved the way he follows her, totally besotted😳

Komal-Manya and  Uday-Dadisa scenes were my second favourites from todays epi.
I refuse to speak on Chikki and Soni and their non-stop nonsense and yet another wastage of a beautiful number on the non-lovers.

Thank you.😳...UV needs to be told that uski aur Jungli Billi ki shaadi abhi hui nahiin hai. Lol at the way he just goes and lies on her bed all the time. She is a tease to him, so he reacts to what ever she does. She maybe his ticket to power but she touches the man inside him, too. I love Dadisa's relationship with UV - something touching about it..😳
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yaar my hands are still numb so I can't give you a detailed response :( BUT! the ManVeer scene made my night! Hayee! "Phir bhi, itna kuch toh hogaya na?" Allah! This guy and his one-liners! They just make me fall more in love with him! I still can't get over his, "Rajwade tou hum bhi hain." and now this! I swear! UV will make me go mad one day! Hayyeee!!!! If Monia doesn't want him, can I please get him!!!! PLEASE GOD PLEASEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

"...Somebody please shove Chiki's hair down her throat, man! ..."

🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I'll gladly do it!!!
πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Thank you.😳...UV needs to be told that uski aur Jungli Billi ki shaadi abhi hui nahiin hai. Lol at the way he just goes and lies on her bed all the time. She is a tease to him, so he reacts to what ever she does. She maybe his ticket to power but she touches the man inside him, too. I love Dadisa's relationship with UV - something touching about it..😳

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome post PocuπŸ‘ ...That dialogue was a killer when Uday says "Bahut kuch already ho chuka hai"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

I feel Akash-Manyata scenes somewhere r turning out to b blessing in disguise for ManVeer track because now Uday is well aware of the fact that Manyata still gives importance to her so called love with Akash and so Uday knows that even if Akash stands no chance in front of him but still he has competition and he needs to win Manyata's attention 😳😳...I m sure it will b pleasure to see the jealous and possessive side of Uday here 😳
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
barely watch the serial...and just saw the manveer scene you mentioned...but one thing confuses me...hell yes , i feel the spot on and natural emotive transformation the minute monya blatantly tells him she is in love with akash...his sudden collapse of his usual capricious grin , and nastily sarcastic overtones flew with his usually maintained persona...and replaced an aggressive and possessive lover...udayveer for the first time besides unnati  started feeling...sure it was jealousy and aggression with  an adorable sprinkle of a possessive , passionate lover ...he felt emotions...the meaning and function of it after almost 16 years..whatever it was..it flowed through his blood to the extent that you see a genuine scenery of real , raw emotion...i know that was genuine.realistic.heart thrilling and  raw...but when he said already bauhaut kuch ho gaya hai..i don't know...it felt like the coarse and realistic emotions stripped to an unintentional display took an instant backseat and we are served a plate of the usual and daily  arrogantly and calculatedly  attractive mirage again the next second ...cause his dialogue  seemed so sardonically mocking as it  usually does ..i don't know why..when he said that..his flexing muscles overshadowing a daily and usually masked shade of dark grayish smile came back to its origin...i did not see anymore genuinely corporeal yet menacing emotions anymore...we see a desirable  facet of golden optical illusion of various grey and black hues all over again...my question is why...why this instantaneous pull  and push between the scorching , acerbic mask   and the authentic waterfall of an  unscrupulous whirlpool of emotions...i understand to an extent and yet don't...can you tell me why  cause i have a feeling you do understand...? just curious...?
Edited by austenrox - 12 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
THAT was absolutly the SCENE steeler of the day!!!!! HAII manveer!!!!! I JUST LOVE UDAYVEER omggg.. 😍
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: reeha...k

🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I'll gladly do it!!!
πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰

🀣 Dont worry Ill help  ya!!! 🀣 and ill also make sure she regurjitates it and swallows it again and again until her hair washes out the evil thought of bringing akash and monya back together from her head enough so she cant even SPEAK it anymore! 🀣
smiley1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeha...k

🀣 πŸ€£

I'll gladly do it!!!
πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰

Me too ..that was hilarious.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
smiley1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent post as other said ..PinkChocolate πŸ€—. I am also getting tired of the 2 girls coming and messing with Aakash. It is really annoying.
I was a lil surprised with UV for touching Manyata that way. I was suprised again that manyata didnt really slap him! I mean she hates his guts and character, how come she let him go!.😲 He had no right to go about it. But he was treated well by her dialogue and we got to see its effectπŸ˜›. Hope he realizes soon how important she is and learn a few lessons from her. 😳