Dekha Ek Khwaab

ManVeer : Phir bhi itna kucch ho hi gaya na? - Page 3

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Pink,nothing much to say today.you have described everything so beautifully.and that interaction was full of chemistry.loved it.Thanks for bringing back your entertaining posts.It's a joy to read themπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Edited my comment on first page :)
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Shruti*

Pocu as usual brilliant post!!

UV looks upto Dadisa as an idol. He knows he she has experience and thre is lot he can learn from her. It was J who got drunk and was throwing herself at UV. UV helped her so that she doesn't make a fool of herself.

Komal and Manyata scene was beautiful. Komal was hurt by J's remarks and Manyata felt bad for her. How can J treat her own mother like this? I hope we get more such beatiful moments between Komal-Manyata.

J thinks Uday is hers. J always wanted what belonged to Manyata be it her status or Uday. However she has forgotten Uday is not a item kept in display which she can buy. She knows Uday's doesn't love her and that doesn't matter to her either. She doesn't care about her family feelings, their pain of staying away from their blood for past 16 years, her sister who stayed in situation she can't ever imagine off and you call yourself a victim.

When UV walked in Manyata was all ready charged up to throw abuses at him but to her suprise he did her work easy by speaking out the names. Manyata doesn't know what to tell to UV who goes makes himself confortable on bed. When Manyata says she loves Akash and there can be nothing between them the smile on UV's face got disappeared. For a moment you could see anger on his face he was serious. However next moment he got back to his usual teasing Manyata style. However no matter how much UV denies that fact remains he hated that fact that Manyata mentioned Akash. Whenever UV tries to flirt with Manyata or get close to her she reminds him his charms is not working on her nor it will be. That 5 year old Uday who cried entire day after he injured Manyata, got medicine for her wound who could not bear to see her crying still believes Manyata is his.

Thank you, Shru. J needs to stop thinking of Maanyata as a rag doll and UV as a toy. Infact , she needs to understand that people around her have feelings too. Komal needs Maanyata's love and vice versa. As for ManVeer, ye kutte-billi ka khel lagta hai kaafi lamba chalne waala hai. πŸ˜‰
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
agreed yaar.i loved that dialogue of uday😳.the epi was ok ok types
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arryline

Your posts are treat to read😊.I really liked the Manveer scene it was so cute in the beginning with those playful BGπŸ˜‰.God can somebody just erase Akash scenes before the show goes on air,it's damn πŸ₯±.

I don't know but I feel cv's are showing UV in bad light for gaining sympathy towards Akash

Thank you.😊...Aakash is an important character, so i guess we have to put up with him. Creatives will not mess with UV's character because that will mean messing up the whole show. πŸ˜†
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
oh wow.. a manveer scene today.. cant wait to c it wohooo!!!!!
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congrat Poco for enduring the whole epi. *coughs* akash moniya W*F silence romance *coughs* cause truely speaking i missed half of the ManVeer scene in the course of avoiding the snoozefest πŸ˜†

You are very right about J. the girl needs some self esteem BIG time and in a good direction. if she is indeed hurt by the things happened to her aka humara udayveer humsey cheen liya gaya blah blah...she shud not even look at UV, instead of sticking on to him like a leech. UV is having his masti ka dose with her ONLY because she is allowing and giving room for it. she shud have grip, n ya stop being a hypocrite...last day she was taunting manyata over her ways of talking to Dadisaab, how wud she describe her manners while talking to her own mother and dadisa today?

UdayVeer ka toh we knew he would find out a way to patao dadisa πŸ˜† cause of his maha bindaas and chilled out and i don't give two hoots abt wats happening around me attitude πŸ˜† ofcourse it wud not have been difficult for him. Its UDAY VEER we are talking abt πŸ˜† he is an ace is handling situations...and manyata πŸ˜†. and in this case there was no such situation to talk of actually rofl. cause watever the dude said was the truth. yes he and J were dancing. and the dude did not even talk a bit abt J's intentions πŸ˜†. and awww Dadisa trusts UV, and till now UV has not done anything to break tat trust thinking abt it. yah i don't know about the long term thing, but UV and dadisaab have a tuning. UV learns his tactics from her, and she relies on his application of them via his brains πŸ˜†

Lastly, UV the permanent trespasser to princess ka kamra πŸ˜† perfect entry i presume, just when ppl were abt to doze off rofl. this girl is so FED up of him, and he never just gives up obviously. he is all resistant to her swear words? kya hai? halkat?veda?khasmanukhya? and makes way to the bed 😳 πŸ˜† not his fault, daadisaab want them close apparently πŸ˜† and yah the moment she speaks abt akash πŸ˜† and a subtle frown is noticed on his face, which returns back to smirk as he holds her chin and says, itna kuch ho hi gaya na πŸ˜† without u realizing it. and the last bit where she leaves and he races behind her to again stare at her intensely, god knows wat puzzles he keeps on solving every interaction they have 😊 he seems to get some sort of spirit everytime he meets her lol πŸ˜† as vijay banna says his dose of jungle queen 🀣
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Don't know if I can sit through the entire episode...
Just Spare me the Rotlu scenes πŸ˜† So i assume today was an entertaining episode πŸ˜† The end is where the action is it seems πŸ˜†

and as usual Lovely post and i miss your old username πŸ˜†
I would love to add more, but then my boss will probably just kick me out...so i better get back to work!

love,
Gagan
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: whitewitch

Pink aap mindblowing ho. U made my night as the day was over

Thank you, sweetz. πŸ€—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: loving_bird

PC i had to say i love ur posts always they r fun to read yet have so much written with depth...
u choose best dialague of today...he really said kuch naa hota hua bhi bahut kuch ho hi gaya ...whether manyats understand this or not but she will soon realise it

i loved this🀣

Aakash's majnupana hit new heights and am planning to offer the actresses playing  Bhootni and Sicky new roles in a production house so that they get lost from here and play worthwhile characters.

yuppp vijay lines r so awesum they onw of kind πŸ˜†

Thank you.😊...UV has his mind, eyes and his heart set on Maanyata and its left to see if he can win her and  win the human being inside him. πŸ˜³