Dekha Ek Khwaab

ManVeer : Phir bhi itna kucch ho hi gaya na?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

ManVeer : Phir bhi itna kucch ho hi gaya na?

Yoo hoo!

OMG! I caught or rather sat through DEK's whole episode after a whole week! Koi mujhe prize do yaar. Anyway, getting on to the episode ( and that doesn't include those two Medusas and Aakash's 'main devdas hoon' blah.)

First things first. Fine, UV is no saint and we know what a dark mind works behind that innocent face. But there was no need for Dadisa to get upset with him over that dance video. He wasn't seducing J or flirting with her ' infact , he stopped her from making a fool of herself.  It was J who was out of control. And rightly, UV put the matter across to Dadisa when he came running to her and handled his surf-excel-washed reputation.  He was just dancing with her ' there were Unnati and Vijay present too and for once , you can see that even though he is trying to defend and justify himself, he is really telling the truth without manipulation. He really did state the facts. And DS? She melted like a chocolate mousse and UV retains the position of being the apple and orange of her eyes. There are two things that get to you in this scene. First, when UV says that whatever he looks for in a woman, is there in Maanyata , then, how can she even think that he will look at J or at any other woman. Second, when DS pats UV's face with tearful and trusting eyes. Man! UV really is DS's weakness and she really loves him like her own. One just wishes that no matter what a jerk UV is, he shouldn't do anything, I repeat anything that will hurt DS. UV himself will not be able to live with it. Hurting DS will hit him too , irrespective of whether he realizes that or not.

Komal and Maanyata's moment was beautiful and heartwarming. J was , as usual , a jealous petty biatch to her mother , saying the most cross words possible and literally insulting her. You want to smash her face when you see those tears of humiliation in Komal's eyes. But hey, blood is blood. Maanyata was so hurt by J's behavior that she treated Komal with such love and respect that there isn't much time left for this Jungli Billi to throw her arms around her mother and break J's jaw before she dares to treat her mother like dirt again. Lovely mother-daughter scene , really. We need more Komal-Maanyata in the show.

And for heaven's sake, was J really serious when she told DS all that crap about being a 'bechaari' and wanting her sister's lollipop , oops, sister's UV back as her ice lolly? Your family has searched for their flesh and blood for 16 years. Your parents and your DS hasn't slept a wink in the wait and hurt of Maanyata. Your sister has led the life of a crass tramp . UV has never seen you anything close to Maanyata and you know that he never loved you. YET'. YET' WOMAN, you are the bechaari? Somebody please shove Chiki's hair down her throat, man!

Finally, ManVeer. Well, as you all fans were praying, UV ACTUALLY interrupted and killed Maanyata's rotlu 1.5 minutes with Aakash on the phone. So, as Aakash exited, you had a ManVeer scene , high on chemistry , threats , masculine-feminine power. While UV made it easy for Maanyata by abusing himself in her language ( he remembers all the gaalis, seriously and he called himself all those things ) , and stretching out on the bed, Maanyata jumped up and down like a frustrated cat because she no longer knows what to tell UV that will help her get a one up on him. UV stayed smirking , touchy feely ( the way he held her by her waist , it was like she is his wife already ) , teasing UNTIL'. UNTIL, Maanyata angrily told him that there will never be anything between them because she loves Aakash. That villain-ish naughty smirk gets replaced by the grimness and fury of a possessive and furious man. He looks at her and threateningly repeats her sentence ' "Kucch nahiin ho sakta?"  He grabs her chin and without manhandling her, he chins her up and tells her that even if all this is the truth, the fact is that a lot has happened between them. Maanyata, stunned at the indication and the realization could do nothing except look at him with goggled eyes. She really had no answer and ran away'..only to be followed  by UV who has something inside him that wants Maanyata- the woman and not Maanyata- the crown princess.

UV may be a dog of the worst grade but he HATED it when Maanyata mentioned Aakash and challenged UV that there will never be anything between them. The 5 year old Uday still believes Maanyata is his ' crown or no crown.

I don't want to mention anything more about J's despo plans and jealousy but hey! Don't miss Vijay's fab commentary on ManVeer after he and J see ManVeer playing  'pakdam pakdaai'. Lol. This guy gets the best lines after UV and DS.

J and Maanyata's scenes were a waste and had no substance to them. Aakash's majnupana hit new heights and am planning to offer the actresses playing  Bhootni and Sicky new roles in a production house so that they get lost from here and play worthwhile characters. The problem is that Aakash is drowning in self pity and bechaarapan. Now, you know why J and Aakash are an ideal match?

Unnati was the voice of logic and reason . Her convo with Maanyata is soft but FIRM.

INTERACTION OF THE DAY:

Maanyata : Tere aur mere beech mein kabhi kucch nahiin ho sakta.

UV : Kucch nahiin ho saktaa? Phir bhi itna kucch ho hi gaya na?

Love and luck always,❀️

God bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by PinkChocolate - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Pocu as usual brilliant post!!

UV looks upto Dadisa as an idol. He knows he she has experience and thre is lot he can learn from her. It was J who got drunk and was throwing herself at UV. UV helped her so that she doesn't make a fool of herself.

Komal and Manyata scene was beautiful. Komal was hurt by J's remarks and Manyata felt bad for her. How can J treat her own mother like this? I hope we get more such beatiful moments between Komal-Manyata.

J thinks Uday is hers. J always wanted what belonged to Manyata be it her status or Uday. However she has forgotten Uday is not a item kept in display which she can buy. She knows Uday's doesn't love her and that doesn't matter to her either. She doesn't care about her family feelings, their pain of staying away from their blood for past 16 years, her sister who stayed in situation she can't ever imagine off and you call yourself a victim.

When UV walked in Manyata was all ready charged up to throw abuses at him but to her suprise he did her work easy by speaking out the names. Manyata doesn't know what to tell to UV who goes makes himself confortable on bed. When Manyata says she loves Akash and there can be nothing between them the smile on UV's face got disappeared. For a moment you could see anger on his face he was serious. However next moment he got back to his usual teasing Manyata style. However no matter how much UV denies that fact remains he hated that fact that Manyata mentioned Akash. Whenever UV tries to flirt with Manyata or get close to her she reminds him his charms is not working on her nor it will be. That 5 year old Uday who cried entire day after he injured Manyata, got medicine for her wound who could not bear to see her crying still believes Manyata is his.
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowow! poco back my girl πŸ€—     πŸ€—

Yeaahhh! Epsidoe was awesomne! 😳 Especially when we got a MaanVeer treat! Who wouldn't have had their hearts dancing when uday entered and interrupted the phone call..πŸ˜†

Im loving MaanVeer more and more! 😳

Yu mentioned it right Vijay bhai has awesome one liner dialogue's too.. πŸ˜† he is one entertaining dude...πŸ‘
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Glad to see ur back Pink. just love reading all ur posts. u crack me up everytime πŸ˜†. Bhootni and sicky really need to take a break from hounding akash like this. let the man get over manyata peacefully for gad s sakesπŸ˜•. It was an amazing episode just for the UV/manyata interaction. the anger and jealousy in his eyes just took my breath away. and loved unnatis sensible convo.
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
welcome POCO...finaally..i mean ure post is awesome..actually i missed today's special episode aghhh,,,hate myself for that...was out on wedding...

but ure update is good..now i am dying for manveer...

nizza
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
todays episode was awesome except the akash part
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
just finished watching it.. I really luvd Manveer scenes today β€οΈ.. 
also Vijay banna is so funny.. his dialouges cracked me out πŸ€£..
Hope Manyata soon realises her duties as a princess and daughter.. Unnati was great today.. luv to see they are developing a good bond..πŸ˜ƒ

Ps.. I have a feeling that Manyata will end up wid UV as he's always present on Akash and manyata scenes πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.. Luv u UV, you are the best..❀️
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

wowow! poco back my girl πŸ€—     πŸ€—

Yeaahhh! Epsidoe was awesomne! 😳 Especially when we got a MaanVeer treat! Who wouldn't have had their hearts dancing when uday entered and interrupted the phone call..πŸ˜†

Im loving MaanVeer more and more! 😳

Yu mentioned it right Vijay bhai has awesome one liner dialogue's too.. πŸ˜† he is one entertaining dude...πŸ‘

Oye meri Daaku Haseena!πŸ€—...Thank you. Vijay's best line was : " Uday har do ghante mein Maanyata ke paas Jungle Queen dose ke liye jaata hoga.". πŸ€£
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Your posts are treat to read😊.I really liked the Manveer scene it was so cute in the beginning with those playful BGπŸ˜‰.God can somebody just erase Akash scenes before the show goes on air,it's damn πŸ₯±.
I don't know but I feel cv's are showing UV in bad light for gaining sympathy towards Akash
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Pink aap mindblowing ho. U made my night as the day was over