Posted: 12 years ago
aweee i just love dis post...
u said all d things dat i believe abt manu nd dis show
true said maanvi(nia) is a heart of dis show...
nd hats of to nia she's doing mind blowing job as maanvi...
Originally posted by -Shwetasri-

Awww . . . . .adorably beautiful post Maoh. Today, I am agreeing with most of the people in the forum and I agree with you too . . . . .Maanvi is really the "Jaan of the Show." 

A character like Maanvi was required in the daily soaps. She is really cute, adorable, naughty, aggressive, chatterbox, innocent, understanding, caring, lovable . . . . . and so on. I really adore her.

And Dabbu is awesome too . . . . .I really really really love the Dabbu-Maanvi bond. It is really special and adorable. Love them.

All in all, awesome post and its is obviously not going to turn out to be a bad one . . . . it is too cute.

Thank you.ya you are right we need such characters in every show...she is personification of the word 'the entertainment'
Originally posted by prinzylvsKaSh

aweee i just love dis post...
u said all d things dat i believe abt manu nd dis show
true said maanvi(nia) is a heart of dis show...
nd hats of to nia she's doing mind blowing job as maanvi...
Thank you🤗
totally agree wid u. enen i start watching da show becoz ov her. she is so adorable.
Originally posted by dd_manu

totally agree wid u. enen i start watching da show becoz ov her. she is so adorable.
Thank you😊she is truly adorable:)iam watching the show for her even in my study holidays:)
completely agree she z adorable n tooo cutee
Agree!.. She is the Jaan of the show! 
Maanvi's character and the way Nia portray's it is sooo unique.. She's a great actress!..
I started watching this show because of her, nd when shes on screen with Virat they just set the screen on fire! 😍 
Loveee VirMan!❤️
Edited by Xx-Anilaa-xX - 12 years ago
manvi really is the jaan of the show if she wasnt in the show this would be a compketely different show manvi completes this drama her love for  her sister the nok jhok between her and virat her teasing dabbu its all so adorable i also love her little jokes on bari bheeji its so cute love her nia sharma is the perfect actress for this character and icant imagine anyone in her place
Originally posted by Chika_gurl

completely agree she z adorable n tooo cutee
if there is any SP award for cuteness she will be the one getting it...thank you😊

Good post, completely agree with you. Maanvi and Dabbu carry out their characters very well, not once has it occurred to me that they are just acting. Dabbu shares a good bond with Maanvi and Jeevika. And yes you are right, Nia indeed is the jaan of EHMMBH😊 Edited by MairaKhan1180 - 12 years ago