Maoh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is my first topic after a long time in any forum:)hope it doesn't turn out to be a bad one.

One(probably onlyπŸ˜›) of the reasons why i watch EHMMBH is Nia sharma:)well who doesnt love manvi...she is too cute.😊I fell in love with this character very much that sometimes i feel all the characters of the show revolves only around herπŸ˜†.As manu she makes u laugh,smile,cry.She makes u feel what she feels..what to say,
..Manvi shares a good bond with everyone in this show.her bond with  jeevika melts ur heart..Her bond with dabbu is adorable...i love her chemistry with swamini bua too...swamini bua and manu in a single frame make my heart beat fastπŸ˜†.i cant even wink when these are together...iam sure that manu would win swamini's heart one day...What to say abt KT/ NSandVM?We love their chemistry right😊 .whenever she is onscreen I have this stupid smile on my face...i get a satisfied feeling when i see my manu onscreen.maybe iam imagining myself to be her elder sister..I wish i have such a cute younger sister in my life...Kushal tandon is right-Manvi is indeed the jaan of the show:)

PS:manu and dabbu share a nml brother and sister bond.gaurav is too cute..now i dont want her to leave him for jeevika but i dont mind all three of them in the same house..ouch vadhera brothers dont have a sister???.i hope they show more scenes between this adorable sister and brother:)

love u nia:)

pps:few asked me the link of kushal callin manvi(nia) as the jaan of the show...so here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgIJlUVA7K8&feature=related
check @0:50...he says yeh hummari show ki jaan hai:)

Edited by Maoh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sorcha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing post! πŸ‘ i also get a grin on my face whenever mannu comes on screen and wait for something to happen...her character is just so sweet, fun..everything!!! πŸ˜†
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
agree ! manu is da soul ov dis show.
avishinz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agreed..btw when did kushal say manvi is the jaan of the show?
Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww . . . . .adorably beautiful post Maoh. Today, I am agreeing with most of the people in the forum and I agree with you too . . . . .Maanvi is really the "Jaan of the Show." 

A character like Maanvi was required in the daily soaps. She is really cute, adorable, naughty, aggressive, chatterbox, innocent, understanding, caring, lovable . . . . . and so on. I really adore her.

And Dabbu is awesome too . . . . .I really really really love the Dabbu-Maanvi bond. It is really special and adorable. Love them.

All in all, awesome post and its is obviously not going to turn out to be a bad one . . . . it is too cute.

luvmannu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally agree... she is the jaan of this show!!!😊
Maoh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sorcha

amazing post! πŸ‘ i also get a grin on my face whenever mannu comes on screen and wait for something to happen...her character is just so sweet, fun..everything!!! πŸ˜†

Thanks for liking my post...her character has everything that one could ask for...she is completely a pure entertainer:)
Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
*Sorry Double Post* πŸ˜³
Edited by -Shwetasri- - 12 years ago
Maoh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan

agree ! manu is da soul ov dis show.

Thank you😊
Maoh thumbnail
Originally posted by: avishinz

agreed..btw when did kushal say manvi is the jaan of the show?

In a SBS offscreen interview i heard khushal saying it😊