India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Jaan of the show

Maoh Senior Member
Maoh
Maoh

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
This is my first topic after a long time in any forum:)hope it doesn't turn out to be a bad one.

One(probably onlyTongue) of the reasons why i watch EHMMBH is Nia sharma:)well who doesnt love manvi...she is too cute.SmileI fell in love with this character very much that sometimes i feel all the characters of the show revolves only around herLOL.As manu she makes u laugh,smile,cry.She makes u feel what she feels..what to say,
..Manvi shares a good bond with everyone in this show.her bond with  jeevika melts ur heart..Her bond with dabbu is adorable...i love her chemistry with swamini bua too...swamini bua and manu in a single frame make my heart beat fastLOL.i cant even wink when these are together...iam sure that manu would win swamini's heart one day...What to say abt KT/ NSandVM?We love their chemistry rightSmile .whenever she is onscreen I have this stupid smile on my face...i get a satisfied feeling when i see my manu onscreen.maybe iam imagining myself to be her elder sister..I wish i have such a cute younger sister in my life...Kushal tandon is right-Manvi is indeed the jaan of the show:)

PS:manu and dabbu share a nml brother and sister bond.gaurav is too cute..now i dont want her to leave him for jeevika but i dont mind all three of them in the same house..ouch vadhera brothers dont have a sister???.i hope they show more scenes between this adorable sister and brother:)

love u nia:)

pps:few asked me the link of kushal callin manvi(nia) as the jaan of the show...so here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgIJlUVA7K8&feature=related
check @0:50...he says yeh hummari show ki jaan hai:)

Edited by Maoh - 24 December 2011 at 11:36am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

arjun4evamygod2010Virgopk81Sabu0211musicalrainluvlife84shrarrti--Mystical--Hubzevd_rkluvmannupinkstarsMairaKhan1180.UroojMs-PakOs.saumzimeriyaarNikhi.moksha89rev4eva-Leah-Imzisonia_koolkhanSerenity_mesaraaa.love_never_diesVarunKiBiwiharshdb_innocent_.Ohana.

sorcha Senior Member
sorcha
sorcha

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
amazing post! Clap i also get a grin on my face whenever mannu comes on screen and wait for something to happen...her character is just so sweet, fun..everything!!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maoh

sonia_koolkhan IF-Sizzlerz
sonia_koolkhan
sonia_koolkhan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
agree ! manu is da soul ov dis show.

Maoh

avishinz Senior Member
avishinz
avishinz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
agreed..btw when did kushal say manvi is the jaan of the show?

Maoh

Shwe-ta-sri Goldie
Shwe-ta-sri
Shwe-ta-sri

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Awww . . . . .adorably beautiful post Maoh. Today, I am agreeing with most of the people in the forum and I agree with you too . . . . .Maanvi is really the "Jaan of the Show." 

A character like Maanvi was required in the daily soaps. She is really cute, adorable, naughty, aggressive, chatterbox, innocent, understanding, caring, lovable . . . . . and so on. I really adore her.

And Dabbu is awesome too . . . . .I really really really love the Dabbu-Maanvi bond. It is really special and adorable. Love them.

All in all, awesome post and its is obviously not going to turn out to be a bad one . . . . it is too cute.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maohmokshashree

luvmannu Senior Member
luvmannu
luvmannu

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
totally agree... she is the jaan of this show!!!Smile

Maoh

Maoh Senior Member
Maoh
Maoh

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sorcha

amazing post! Clap i also get a grin on my face whenever mannu comes on screen and wait for something to happen...her character is just so sweet, fun..everything!!! LOL
Thanks for liking my post...her character has everything that one could ask for...she is completely a pure entertainer:)
Shwe-ta-sri Goldie
Shwe-ta-sri
Shwe-ta-sri

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
*Sorry Double Post* Embarrassed

Edited by -Shwetasri- - 22 December 2011 at 10:29am

Go to top