KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I am actually really deseponited, bcs of the edtiding they have done these two week. It have been really really bad. It has actually sucked. 

First with Nicole that first she was sitting then she was very close to the stage really bad edting. 

Then Kriyansh home walking scene. Amar and Shakti's voice sounded so bad, i actually thought that it was somone else first. The voice wasn't clear. Very bad editing.

Then Nicole and RDX sir was wearing same clothes and sitting in the same postions.

And today 

Again Amar and Shakti's voice wasn't clear it souded llike somone else was talking. And it didn't sound good at all.

Then Kriya going to sleep scene wen she was standing at the window and fixing the curtains she talked to her loudly. Then you couldn't hear her reply then when she was in the bed you could hear her mom yelling is it gone yet?

Thats what i call bad editing. 

Who thinks the same?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The kriyaansh rumba was repeated twice in a single scene.Not that I mind, but they shuld have edited it properly.When they sink to the floor on their knees, the dance continues and u can see that the steps are repeated.
prrk86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeah even i felt same with the voices😔
but still the magical scene made me smile
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DamonCrazy_D3

The kriyaansh rumba was repeated twice in a single scene.Not that I mind, but they shuld have edited it properly.When they sink to the floor on their knees, the dance continues and u can see that the steps are repeated.

yeah i agree at that point. I felt the same they could have edited it better
nebu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you are right mein ne bhi notice kiya
lovekriyaansh thumbnail
i am agree wid you... These two weeks they are doing such a bad editing !!!   I wonder y Cv's r becoming so careless when it was so important part of the show was running!! I realy felt bad!! Plz CV's dont do this to us...