India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

and IT HAPPENED ... <3

AyushiSinghania IF-Rockerz
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

What an episode?!!  It was a complete filler. The start wth Virman was so adorable. Like it seemed finally drops of water after a long drought :P

But but but, ofcourse we all noticed how gradually Virat's past is unfolding. The bitch's name was Maya!! Virat's tears said it all, he was dumped by the girls whom he loved more than the number of stars in the sky. It was painful to see the funky & always smiling & joking Virat, seeing through old text messages with tears in his eyes. He's so strong, why does Dadaji not support him, I fail to understand, I bet he's been through so much. But I bet he is very strong & has always been. In a minute he convinced himself to stop being Devdas & got back to asking his bro how the scene was. The Virman conversation was obviously a very cute one but the mention of the "Lost screw girl" made it a little heated conversation. I'm sure Manvi would end up calling him again very soon. Also Manvi ended up saying some very cute things, I don't exactly remember but she said something like " I like  didi  ka Devar " , no no she said exactly this. YES! Sweetheart, we know how much you like your did ka dewar!    ;)  It was great to see them back again, even though for a short time in a phone conversation !   <3

And Virika! OMG what do I say? IT HAPPENED! Like finally, it was such a steamed episode with all the running and catching & playing around. Jeevika saying that they were alone, basically stating the obvious & Viren trying to joke saying that he might just call the whole family was UTTER CUTE! Viren is a sweetheart always & then when he bent down on his knees, I felt weak in my knees that time! OMG so freaking adoreable. I fell in love. It was all so amazingly adoreable. And then the red cloth curtain scene was OMG so deep. It had another depth, it showed the intensity of their love when Viren was caressing the curtain which had Jeevika behind it & was adoring her. WOW. And then Jeevika ran again and then in front of the fire place, it was so steaming hot but never just physical, it did have all the love, all the emotions flowing along! And the finally he went upto her and kissing her neck, picked her in his arms & then layed her down, and finally IT HAPPENED. Finally the hesitation & the blushing & feeling shy is over. I' m so happy. This was definitely a HUGE step in their relationship! The end was freaking adoreable with the red dupatta falling over the deeply-in-love couple! AMAZING!

And the precap killed me. I hope all is well & the funshot reverses back & kills that idiot shooter. He's such a stalker. He has shot the bullet! It will go somewhere, even if it doesn't hurt Viren, it'll make the couple aware of the danger they have on them! All I really wish & hope is that nothing happens to this couple atleast NOW, definitely not now when they've just got married & are enjoying their romantic moments :P

LOL. I know I'm stupid, but I seriously don't want the bullet hurting either or them or what if Virat comes into the picture, remember how he'd save Viren from falling on his Mehendi day, that was definitely a sign in an Indian drama. I guess I must stop reading too much into it & wait until tomorrow to know what happens. This was seriously a super cliff hanger & the precap was killing!  :P

Also, I'm super excited for the Maha epi. The promo of it looks fun, exciting & surprising. It'll be a great treat for all  Virika as well as Virman fans!

All in all, today's episode was a total filler & both couples had amazing parts. For once their was no 5th person except that idiot shooter, stalker. But thank god no Kamini Aunty or Dadaji or anyone today. Just Virman & Virika. Amazing acting, great performance by all 4 of them! Specially Karan & Krystale, you guys are beyond words *kudos* Not that Nia & Kushal weren't great, they were greatly cute too!

These were my views on the episode. Do share yours, it'll be great to read what you thought of today's episode & what are your views. By now you all know, I loved it. Did you? Please do share!   Sorry if anyone was offended by anything I said.

Take care.

Ayushi!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Desi_angel90hedge1404shahriddhiLeena90simplymaaneetpuneetksingh9arjun_fanMaohjenna_pShwe-ta-sriKokila11just_juhirev4evaHawa-HawaiiabjbdishiuwTacker_Holic...vibha....Ohana.

NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Cudnot Agree More AyushiSmileTruly It Was An Amazing EpiSmileI Loved VIRIKA's Hawt Scenes!! Karan n Krystle Do Have Sizzling Chemistry Both Onscreen n Offscreen!! Loved Karan's Way Of RomancingWinkHe Was Luking D Ultimate In dat White ShirtWinkN Krystu's Xpressions Were Just Too Gud!! It Was A Perfect EpiSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leena90

Kokila11 IF-Dazzler
Kokila11
Kokila11

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Wow in depth description AyushiStar
Felt like i was watching the epi all over again, yes today's episode was truly remarkable, i loved the balance between both the jodi's it was fantastic!!Clap

Hoping for more great episodes like this!!

Naila
Shwe-ta-sri Goldie
Shwe-ta-sri
Shwe-ta-sri

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
With all my heart, I agree with each and every single word you said. I really can't say anything better than this. You are so true. . . . . well, you literally said it all.

Well, I wanted to share a thought that is striking my mind. I feel that the bullet won't do any harm to Viren or anyone else because in Jeevika's B'Day  SBS segment they should Jeevika crying and she might be afraid that the stalker must have tried to kill Viren again Angry . . . .or something like that. Umm Ermm I don't know how right I am but I really hope that nothing happens to these two, nor to Viraat or anyone else. Why doesn't he shoot himself??? Ouch

Anyways, awesome post . . . .Smile
just_juhi IF-Dazzler
just_juhi
just_juhi

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
The cliff hanger ending was too much for me yaar!!! Confused I am super excited for tomorrow's episode, if only for JV moments . And they damn well better continue from where they stopped... none of those gaps, where they show them doing something else altogether.

All in all this was TOTALLY Jeevika &Viren's episode!!! Big smile The ending held so much promise. Embarrassed All I have to say is, she better NOT shy away from him this time. LOL I dont know how far they will go, what with shooter dude lurking around outside Angrybut I do hope that for Viren's sake, something happens!! LOL Warna bechara Viren... Tongue
Hawa-Hawaii IF-Dazzler
Hawa-Hawaii
Hawa-Hawaii

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
awesome post... ayushi

uff i m not even able to type...hv no words at all for today's episode ...it was a mega treat to Virikans...!!!!

and Virika were  just so amazing and hot...uff...cnt thnf of anythng better...i mean the scene was perfect...!!!

KT and KD were 10/10 !!!!
AyushiSinghania IF-Rockerz
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
I agree with you all. Thanks for replying & sharing your views.
Oh did I not mention how freaking HOT Karan looked in that white see through shirt? If I didn't, then I'll tell you now, that I sill can't stop drooling!    :D 
Heart
*blushes*  
Embarrassed

Hawa-Hawaii

Hawa-Hawaii IF-Dazzler
Hawa-Hawaii
Hawa-Hawaii

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyushiSinghania

I agree with you all. Thanks for replying & sharing your views.
Oh did I not mention how freaking HOT Karan looked in that white see through shirt? If I didn't, then I'll tell you now, that I sill can't stop drooling!    :D 
Heart
*blushes*  
Embarrassed

he defintely did...ufff...Embarrassed

AyushiSinghania

Go to top