India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Update: Thurs Dec 22 (Page 4)

jayasreekalyan Groupbie
jayasreekalyan
jayasreekalyan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update...padma was acting very nice thulasi shld understand her acting and she shld escape from her  

Edited by jayasreekalyan - 22 December 2011 at 1:04pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

desicpn Groupbie
desicpn
desicpn

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Thanks Ranuja for the fast update.

Actually I don't think its right for Thulasi's friends to go and talk to Ta.At this point its better everyone stay where they are and be quiet till Charu marriage happens. And also I think Thuls will be better at MM's palace than GW's guhai. GW place is full of zoo animals. GW is like a panam paithiya dog ready to bite Thuls while Sudha is a selfish Fox waiting for opportunity to suck her blood.And our sweet Ta is monkey watching his Chimpanzee(his own words) pretending to be a good human .In MM's house only one animal tiger Padma pretending to be good , ready to eat our Thulasi deer. If everybody keeps quiet Charu will come out and Ta will know she is just a made up human. Unless otherwise the truth comes out of Charu's mouth nothing is going to help.
Thanks
Desi

TTfanJan50Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
@Desicpn: I too believe Thulasi staying with MM is safer than anywhere else.. 
I understand Padma will create more problems, but staying at Kalyani's place will spoil her name, spoil Kalyani's family (as our society is like that..) But here except Padma all others are on the side for Thulasi.. Its just that at-least anyone should sense that she hasn't changed by thinking of her plan may cause troubles.. I guess it will Paati first recognizing Padma's old behavior Lets see.. 

I know staying at both Kalyani and MM's place are going to make no difference..until TA himself comes down to Thulasi understanding every problem.. or until he shows true color to Thulasi if he is acting.. Lets see.. 

By the way, Padma's expression when Kalyani calling Mohan dai and talking casually with him was like..ROFL (It was just few seconds..though it was funny..) I was just feeling when Padma spoke to Mohan about her change and accepting Thulasi.. before they went to Kalyani's house.,like how would it be if she really changes to a good women and show her paasam towards Thulasi truly, which we will see towards the end of the serial.. but I know it is so much of day dreaming thinking of Padma changing her character so soon..

@Shubba akka: Anand 5th FN.. omg.. Wacko 

Thendralfanmala_15Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

varuny Senior Member
varuny
varuny

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Thulasi should go back to college  from her home. MM will help her
 financially.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl27

ROFL Shubba... Just now read your comment ... Why me?  Pavam meEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Hopefully no Anand on Monday Big smile... How I wish Tanu gets it on Wednesday... Don't kill me Tanu... Wink.

Let Anand come... But if he talks about his F/N... serioulsy I will strangle him...Tongue

Nooo, why so mean...if i ever get his scenes again i will write 1-2 sentence only...athuve too much for that mokkai o mokkai...how sad...all we poor updaters are scared of Anand scenesROFL...people are going to think that we miss Anand and might show him again...pls noo...lets self ban Anand from IF till pei GTH...i am scared as always to see him on screen...only past 2 weeks i am not scared to play each epi thinking he wont be shownLOL

Originally posted by Shamz.

Tansss, kachtapattu i searched this epi for you, as you aasaiya asked usROFLROFLhere...ENJOYYLOL:

Aww Shammu Darling...i didn't expect or even imagine you to find that episode itself...Awww omg i am laughing mad imagining you searching for that scene...did poor Ranu gave you a helping hand with date of that epi? or brb nu solli did you search?ROFL Thanks ShammuHug

Edited by Tanu. - 22 December 2011 at 3:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.Shemmo

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ranu - a very interesting and solid update.Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanKarthiN90Shemmo

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
What was Padma's aim in bringing Thulasi back to her dad's home? How is she intending to make Thulasi's life more miserable? Is she trying to dig out more info from Thulasi  and then by multiplying and adding her own version of it to pass to GW? Then GW will make a mountain out of a mole hill to inform an angry TA of how T is painting a bad pic of Charu/TA to her family and neighbours?Unhappy

That dumb TA has already highlighted that he is finding it difficult to live with Thulsi to Deepa - coz he needs his friends and family too with whom Thulsi is creating unnecessary problems. With Padma's scheme TA might not even hesitate to send a divorce notice to Thulasi.  This is what Padma/GW and Charu is waiting for - a divorce for Charu to find her place next to TA.Angry

Thulasi had to change her ways - other than MM, Patti, Kalyani & Deepa she shd never place her trust in anyone else. I saw her surprised look on her face when Padma was sobbing away wanting Thulsi to be back home with her - saying that she regretted for her past behaviour. It was unbelievable for T seeing her chitti crying for her but then as usual the brainless Thulasi swallowed it lock, stock and barrel - Padma won the 1st part of her scheme.  D'oh

When is Thulsi going to meet her mum B again? Perhaps she might lend her a helping hand after knowing the true identity of Thuls.Tongue

TA is drifting away from Thuls without any valid reason - it looks so dangerously heartbreaking - how is he going to be finally convinced that Thulasi has been speaking the truth from day one??? Do we have to wait for this until they decide to bring down the final curtain??Day Dreaming

Edited by Sue Nair - 22 December 2011 at 7:52pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.Shemmo

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TTfan

@Desicpn: I too believe Thulasi staying with MM is safer than anywhere else.. 
I understand Padma will create more problems, but staying at Kalyani's place will spoil her name, spoil Kalyani's family (as our society is like that..) But here except Padma all others are on the side for Thulasi.. Its just that at-least anyone should sense that she hasn't changed by thinking of her plan may cause troubles.. I guess it will Paati first recognizing Padma's old behavior Lets see.. 

I know staying at both Kalyani and MM's place are going to make no difference..until TA himself comes down to Thulasi understanding every problem.. or until he shows true color to Thulasi if he is acting.. Lets see.. 

By the way, Padma's expression when Kalyani calling Mohan dai and talking casually with him was like..ROFL (It was just few seconds..though it was funny..) I was just feeling when Padma spoke to Mohan about her change and accepting Thulasi.. before they went to Kalyani's house.,like how would it be if she really changes to a good women and show her paasam towards Thulasi truly, which we will see towards the end of the serial.. but I know it is so much of day dreaming thinking of Padma changing her character so soon..

@Shubba akka: Anand 5th FN.. omg.. Wacko 

Yes...its lot more safer for T to stay in her dad's home. Staying in Kalyani/Deepa or any other persons home will create problems on both parties. Even TA will find fault in her even though he didn't bother to find out whether she has reached her destination in one piece..!!Angry

I noticed that some of you are saying that TA could be acting to nab the true culprit. Perhaps that is the only way the director thinks in making the viewers to accept TA once again and put him high up on the pedestal once more..!!LOLLOL But even if it was true, its definitely not fair on Thulsi. Its not fair to put this girl into torture after torture. What happiness has she derived from this marriage to TA? He has been very irresponsible and never seem to stick to one job - always a drifter and its most annoying..!Angry

Enna TA has had enough of Thulsi and is he trying to look for greener pastures is it?? He shd be strangled if he has got such ideas playing in his mind..!!LOLLOL

Thulsi shd concentrate on her studies...that would be a stepping stone to success...everyone who looked down upon her will have their eyeballs out of its sockets when she reaches the top goal with money/fame/success including GW, Lav & Padma - not forgetting the dirty TA too..!!Angry

Edited by Sue Nair - 22 December 2011 at 8:12pm

ThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoKarthiN90

Go to top