Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Update: Thurs Dec 22 (Page 3)

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

How I wish this does not happen and main a pray Pearl does not get to update this kodumai...LOL...Pearl damamge enough a...Tongue...LOL...I hope u r not gg to kill me for this idea..LOL

ROFL Shubba... Just now read your comment ... Why me?  Pavam meEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Hopefully no Anand on Monday Big smile... How I wish Tanu gets it on Wednesday... Don't kill me Tanu... Wink.

Let Anand come... But if he talks about his F/N... serioulsy I will strangle him...Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTTfanArizes.ShemmoNixkie

jinju Senior Member
jinju
jinju

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

Thank you Ranuja for a nice update. Padma scares the hell out of me. GW is evil but not that smart and shrewd like Padma. Padma matches Chaaru in evil genius and even worse. A few more days of scary torture for the viewers and T now that Padma is in the play. Can MM deal with Padma? Patti definitely will not be fooled. Poor Patti. What a mental agony for her at this age. T had no choice but to show that trust and leave since there was a gentle pressure from K family and Mohan. I don't think she buys what Padma said. She may be soft but not that gullible like TA. She is capable of sizing up people once exposed to them. Tomorrow is the day of gW getting slapped by Mohan. Sq may land there in the morning.

Brilliant analysis of the two contrasting evil characterizations of Padma and GW. I agree GW is evil and hurt people by throwing acid like words on them. But she is really dumb. A total asadu lacking intelligence. Just acts like a boom boom maadu to Charu implementing her instructions out of greediness. Never uses her brain and think wisely. Padma too is an illiterate just like GW, she is not just evil but extremely cunning.

ThendralfanJan50Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by acornn

Today's episode raised few interesting questions:

#1: If Thulz can simply trust the make believe of world of GW-P so easily and follow her dikats about T moving back to one hell hole''.then why should TA not believe Psycho drama which the planned and executed to perfection??

#2: Does Thulz deserve a person like TA as her husband? TA has been asking T to not worry about psycho and that their relationship is nothing beyond friendship. Thulz readily forgives and forgets GW-P but she seems to be not in a mood to trust TA.

1) Actually trusting Padma/GW/Mohan and they disapointing her or treating her bad does not matter much as far as T is concerned.
2) But when it comes to deepa/kalyani/Pati and TA now - the most, who is her life afteral,l when they behave so she cannot take it that easily...
Because...above(1) mentioned ppl were always bad to her so they turning back to their original self will not bother much.
But below(2) mentioned were all good and had always been a helping hand and had consoled her in her troublesome days. So when they behave mad its obvious she cannot.
That too with TA, he is her life, any wife cannot take things so lightly when someother lady is trying to act good to her husbd and grab her husbd. That too in T's case it is so obvious as C herself openly asked her. She does not have any problem with TA. But in later stage, what if TA over blvd C and invited more troubles as C has many helping hands where as T has only TA. T cannot be blamed in this case for her behaviour. But somehow TA wantedly brings T in front to complicate the problem even after he know T trusts him more than anything. Confused

Edited by shubba - 22 December 2011 at 12:34pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTTfanJan50Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

someone please find me that saamiyar which Padma met long ago...i need to borrow few limes from him Dead

Tansss, kachtapattu i searched this epi for you, as you aasaiya asked usROFLROFLhere...ENJOYYLOL:

Edited by Shamz. - 22 December 2011 at 12:08pm

ThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.Nixkie

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Thank you Ranu for the superb update.. Hug

Today's episode I guess it leads to positive note.. as you all said Padma's plan always leads to Thulasi's winning.. Thulasi believing Padma omg.. But I think this is Thulasi's character from the beginning.. She always believe everyone when they are really nice and helping.. First she believed Vel without knowing his intentions.. Again after that Charu, when she was in T&T's house.. Then now Padma.. Which will finally lead in a positive way.. 

Mohan and Kalyani were sweet... So the family re-united and it was good to see them together even though the situation is bad now.. Even though this may lead to a better life for T&T.. There is going to be a hard time in between for T&T.. 

All the best Lakshyam for SQ/GW 1 and 2 scenes...!!Hug

Edited by TTfan - 22 December 2011 at 12:12pm

Thendralfanmala_15Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Lol Tanu and Shamz...I completely forgot about that episode.  It was funny to see her there...soon want to see GW on the streets.

Mohan was partly in Dreamland today...lol...his expressions were cute today though...this new change in Mohan is great.

Thinking about SQ/GW scene is not that bad...but imagining the consequences behind that scene is kinda scary...

ThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

kirunain Groupbie
kirunain
kirunain

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
mohan jollu towards kalyani family is good. padma is same like bhuvana character(seeing status) i can say.

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles86

Lol Tanu and Shamz...I completely forgot about that episode.  It was funny to see her there...soon want to see GW on the streets.

Mohan was partly in Dreamland today...lol...his expressions were cute today though...this new change in Mohan is great.

Thinking about SQ/GW scene is not that bad...but imagining the consequences behind that scene is kinda scary...

Right Smiles. The consequences is gonna be bad. First for TA, he is already mad at Thuls ithula ithu vera and GW always waited for an opportunity to insult Thuls and ithuku kekave vendam.
Even Lav wont feeel much when something bad happens butt the poor souls will sufferCry

I dont like the scenes in serials with mishaps its soo sadd oneUnhappy

Thendralfanmala_15TTfanPearl.Nixkie

Go to top