Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What was Padma's aim in bringing Thulasi back to her dad's home? How is she intending to make Thulasi's life more miserable? Is she trying to dig out more info from Thulasi  and then by multiplying and adding her own version of it to pass to GW? Then GW will make a mountain out of a mole hill to inform an angry TA of how T is painting a bad pic of Charu/TA to her family and neighbours?😔

That dumb TA has already highlighted that he is finding it difficult to live with Thulsi to Deepa - coz he needs his friends and family too with whom Thulsi is creating unnecessary problems. With Padma's scheme TA might not even hesitate to send a divorce notice to Thulasi.  This is what Padma/GW and Charu is waiting for - a divorce for Charu to find her place next to TA.😡

Thulasi had to change her ways - other than MM, Patti, Kalyani & Deepa she shd never place her trust in anyone else. I saw her surprised look on her face when Padma was sobbing away wanting Thulsi to be back home with her - saying that she regretted for her past behaviour. It was unbelievable for T seeing her chitti crying for her but then as usual the brainless Thulasi swallowed it lock, stock and barrel - Padma won the 1st part of her scheme. 

When is Thulsi going to meet her mum B again? Perhaps she might lend her a helping hand after knowing the true identity of Thuls.😛

TA is drifting away from Thuls without any valid reason - it looks so dangerously heartbreaking - how is he going to be finally convinced that Thulasi has been speaking the truth from day one??? Do we have to wait for this until they decide to bring down the final curtain??😍

Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: TTfan

@Desicpn: I too believe Thulasi staying with MM is safer than anywhere else.. 

I understand Padma will create more problems, but staying at Kalyani's place will spoil her name, spoil Kalyani's family (as our society is like that..) But here except Padma all others are on the side for Thulasi.. Its just that at-least anyone should sense that she hasn't changed by thinking of her plan may cause troubles.. I guess it will Paati first recognizing Padma's old behavior Lets see.. 

I know staying at both Kalyani and MM's place are going to make no difference..until TA himself comes down to Thulasi understanding every problem.. or until he shows true color to Thulasi if he is acting.. Lets see.. 

By the way, Padma's expression when Kalyani calling Mohan dai and talking casually with him was like..🤣 (It was just few seconds..though it was funny..) I was just feeling when Padma spoke to Mohan about her change and accepting Thulasi.. before they went to Kalyani's house.,like how would it be if she really changes to a good women and show her paasam towards Thulasi truly, which we will see towards the end of the serial.. but I know it is so much of day dreaming thinking of Padma changing her character so soon..

@Shubba akka: Anand 5th FN.. omg..  

Yes...its lot more safer for T to stay in her dad's home. Staying in Kalyani/Deepa or any other persons home will create problems on both parties. Even TA will find fault in her even though he didn't bother to find out whether she has reached her destination in one piece..!!😡

I noticed that some of you are saying that TA could be acting to nab the true culprit. Perhaps that is the only way the director thinks in making the viewers to accept TA once again and put him high up on the pedestal once more..!!😆😆 But even if it was true, its definitely not fair on Thulsi. Its not fair to put this girl into torture after torture. What happiness has she derived from this marriage to TA? He has been very irresponsible and never seem to stick to one job - always a drifter and its most annoying..!😡

Enna TA has had enough of Thulsi and is he trying to look for greener pastures is it?? He shd be strangled if he has got such ideas playing in his mind..!!😆😆

Thulsi shd concentrate on her studies...that would be a stepping stone to success...everyone who looked down upon her will have their eyeballs out of its sockets when she reaches the top goal with money/fame/success including GW, Lav & Padma - not forgetting the dirty TA too..!!😡

Gayashri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Ranuja😊

One whole episode of P acting…OMG……but this looked more like a filler episode for me, as if the CT wanted to show Padma meeting Kalyani and her family so that they can have a lengthy MK track for next year….😔

C meeting TA…yeah it will happen, but C will act and cry to bring T back to Bangalore and TA will run to T…😡.tell her C has such a broad mind and has forgiven you and has allowed us to be together…blah blah…😡…😡..Psycho knows very well that T will not come if it was suggested by her…..so that will aggravate the rift more between TT….😕

Only expectation for viewers is GP, and he will surely come into pic after L's miscarriage……and if things work backwards, he will probe into why T lives separate…if CT has more interesting twists, most welcome…😍

With the speed it goes, Lav's scene may be pushed to next week…though it is the only scene left in the promo…

Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gayashri

Thanks for the update Ranuja😊

One whole episode of P acting'OMG''but this looked more like a filler episode for me, as if the CT wanted to show Padma meeting Kalyani and her family so that they can have a lengthy MK track for next year'.😔

C meeting TA'yeah it will happen, but C will act and cry to bring T back to Bangalore and TA will run to T'😡.tell her C has such a broad mind and has forgiven you and has allowed us to be together'blah blah'😡'😡..Psycho knows very well that T will not come if it was suggested by her'..so that will aggravate the rift more between TT'.😕

Only expectation for viewers is GP, and he will surely come into pic after L's miscarriage''and if things work backwards, he will probe into why T lives separate'if CT has more interesting twists, most welcome'😍

With the speed it goes, Lav's scene may be pushed to next week'though it is the only scene left in the promo'

Gaya...Charu scolded KP when T tagged along with TA to B'lore and KP said he tried his best to stop T to follow TA but she came along besides TA was agreeable too. Appidi irrukumbo eppidi she would allow another opportunity to take place for T to came back to B'lore again?? 😕

As far as Charu is concern Thuls is a " good riddance to bad rubbish" and she would never want to see T & T living together again. Separating them is giving her a good nite's sleep otherwise her mind is unrest thinking of T & T spending awesome nites together.😡

Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: desicpn

Thanks Ranuja for the fast update.

Actually I don't think its right for Thulasi's friends to go and talk to Ta.At this point its better everyone stay where they are and be quiet till Charu marriage happens. And also I think Thuls will be better at MM's palace than GW's guhai. GW place is full of zoo animals. GW is like a panam paithiya dog ready to bite Thuls while Sudha is a selfish Fox waiting for opportunity to suck her blood.And our sweet Ta is monkey watching his Chimpanzee(his own words) pretending to be a good human .In MM's house only one animal tiger Padma pretending to be good , ready to eat our Thulasi deer. If everybody keeps quiet Charu will come out and Ta will know she is just a made up human. Unless otherwise the truth comes out of Charu's mouth nothing is going to help.
Thanks
Desi

How is the truth going to come out of Charu's mouth when she is painting a good image in TA's mind all the time???. She has succeed so far -  bcoz of her manipulation she has tactfully separated T & T for the moment. Now her next move is to separate them for good by making TA to deliver the divorce notice to Thulsi..unless this TA has go some brains to think otherwise..!!😕
kirunain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think because of lavanya abortion,there s going to be big fight b/w t&t. 
           i feel even after tamil comes to know the truth and accept her also, she should not accept him bec tamil trusted tulasi in vel case before living together but after living together for upto 1year he was not able to believe his wife atleast10%..                       
                    if tamil loves his wife truely means he would have listened /believed her words or atleast for her happiness he might have left charu friendship...tamil believed what his mom,lav complaint about tulasi behaviour.there s not trust.eventhough they said bad about her also he should remember that tulasi helped lav to reunion with niteesh family and in charu dad's case too,tulasi wants him to join with his family... even after living with him also he s also able to understand her atleast 10%. 
                 tulasi can move away from tamil for time being then only he will understand the value of tulasi for losing her... 
                 if director wants to reunion T&T means i want to see tamil begging and under
 going pain what tulasi went bec of him. --------like tamil staying in tulasi and did some romance.
i except to see that scence while t&t reunion process.
jtselvan thumbnail
Till now, padma was an open enemy to thulasi. Now she has become a hidden enemy. Open enemies are always better than hidden enemies. In thendral list of bajaari's are increasing. initially only tamil's mother was a bajaari. Then charu was added to the list. After marriage lavanya got the same title. Now padma has also become a bajaari. talking sweet on the face and then backstabbing character. some people still believe that tamil is only acting as if angry against thulasi. If this is true, there is no real rift between tamil and thulasi. But now, mohan's attack on tamil's mother and subsequent abortion of lavanya's child , all are going to lead to permanent rift between tamil and thulasi. Padma's objective is going to be fulfilled. So, I am not able to believe that tamil is acting. I feel this story is going to proceed upto the stage of tamil agreeing to marry charu. even though the marriage will not happen, if tamil agree to marry charu, that will a permanent damage to tamil's character and permanent blow to the relationship between tamil and thulasi.

Today, padma instigating Mohan to goto tamil' s house to fight will be there. Also, lavanya may come back to "pirandha veedu" as usual. The beating of bajaari and lavanya's accident may not be shown today.
jtselvan thumbnail
Tamil may not put the blame of lavanya' s accident on thulasi.  But, bajaari may twist the whole incident in such a way that thulasi is responsible for everything .
She may even say that Mohan pushed her down. She will try to exploit this incident to put the final nail on thulasi and tamil separation and make tamil turn completely against thulasi.  This may pave a way to consider marrying charu, when the opportunity is put in front of him, through twist of events, again that will be created by bajaari and charu.  But Kesav is going to be the helping hand here to save thulasi, though indirectly. 

This is what is always happening to thulasi.  even in circumstances, where , thulasi is not receiving any help from anybody, sometimes, the enemies themselves create the circumstances indirectly to help thulasi.  Kesav's moves and padma's moves will turn in favour of thulasi, ultimately.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: kirunain

i think because of lavanya abortion,there s going to be big fight b/w t&t. 

i feel even after tamil comes to know the truth and accept her also, she should not accept him bec tamil trusted tulasi in vel case before living together but after living together for upto 1year he was not able to believe his wife atleast10%..                       
                    if tamil loves his wife truely means he would have listened /believed her words or atleast for her happiness he might have left charu friendship...tamil believed what his mom,lav complaint about tulasi behaviour.there s not trust.eventhough they said bad about her also he should remember that tulasi helped lav to reunion with niteesh family and in charu dad's case too,tulasi wants him to join with his family... even after living with him also he s also able to understand her atleast 10%. 
                 tulasi can move away from tamil for time being then only he will understand the value of tulasi for losing her... 
                 if director wants to reunion T&T means i want to see tamil begging and under
 going pain what tulasi went bec of him. --------like tamil staying in tulasi and did some romance.
i except to see that scence while t&t reunion process.

In short Tamil needs to grow up...he is mentally like a standard 2 kid..!!😡😡😡 He simply doesn't give room for Thulsi to speak out, he will quickly say "Pothuum Thulasi". But you must see his face blooming when Thulasi speaks good of Charu...so in other words Charu can do and say anything to Thulsi but she shd not complain to Tamil but learn to accept it that its all her imagination..!!😡 If he had got the brains he would be living in a better circumstances instead of living on Charu's pittchai..!!👎🏼

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012..!!

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Ranuja for the update.

So Padma also has started acting with all the other actors. But it is already helping Thulasi as T can now stay with her dad. Earlier Padma has always been driving her out. Hopefully before Padma's plans works out, T gets some better living.

@accorn: T has been believing TA. She told Charu that, she could never be separated from TA. But C's plan has been perfect. All that happened in the bedroom as we know was T had to talk to C something only when C told T separate from TA for her sake. And then KP talked to T and extracted what happened and whatever happened was made to such a drama that T realy demeaned C in the bedroom. TA seems to be faraway from his heart these days in contrast to Deepa or Kalyani. Can't he sense his Kuttima  never even has tried to mentally hurt anyone? Can't he therefore find some good reason for why T behaved in certain way and try to understand his wife kindly?

I have to say TA is not acting. If he acts also, his character will be degraded much more than if he is not acting. Comparing what happened with Vel and C are not the same. Vel could not play with TA. C has been playing with both the persons with a perfect plan showing that she is marrying another person.