Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you Ranu for the superb update.. 🤗

Today's episode I guess it leads to positive note.. as you all said Padma's plan always leads to Thulasi's winning.. Thulasi believing Padma omg.. But I think this is Thulasi's character from the beginning.. She always believe everyone when they are really nice and helping.. First she believed Vel without knowing his intentions.. Again after that Charu, when she was in T&T's house.. Then now Padma.. Which will finally lead in a positive way.. 

Mohan and Kalyani were sweet... So the family re-united and it was good to see them together even though the situation is bad now.. Even though this may lead to a better life for T&T.. There is going to be a hard time in between for T&T.. 

All the best Lakshyam for SQ/GW 1 and 2 scenes...!!🤗

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lol Tanu and Shamz...I completely forgot about that episode.  It was funny to see her there...soon want to see GW on the streets.

Mohan was partly in Dreamland today...lol...his expressions were cute today though...this new change in Mohan is great.

Thinking about SQ/GW scene is not that bad...but imagining the consequences behind that scene is kinda scary...
kirunain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
mohan jollu towards kalyani family is good. padma is same like bhuvana character(seeing status) i can say.

Shemmo thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiles86

Lol Tanu and Shamz...I completely forgot about that episode.  It was funny to see her there...soon want to see GW on the streets.

Mohan was partly in Dreamland today...lol...his expressions were cute today though...this new change in Mohan is great.

Thinking about SQ/GW scene is not that bad...but imagining the consequences behind that scene is kinda scary...

Right Smiles. The consequences is gonna be bad. First for TA, he is already mad at Thuls ithula ithu vera and GW always waited for an opportunity to insult Thuls and ithuku kekave vendam.
Even Lav wont feeel much when something bad happens butt the poor souls will suffer😭

I dont like the scenes in serials with mishaps its soo sadd one😔
jayasreekalyan thumbnail
thanks for the update...padma was acting very nice thulasi shld understand her acting and she shld escape from her  Edited by jayasreekalyan - 12 years ago
desicpn thumbnail

Thanks Ranuja for the fast update.

Actually I don't think its right for Thulasi's friends to go and talk to Ta.At this point its better everyone stay where they are and be quiet till Charu marriage happens. And also I think Thuls will be better at MM's palace than GW's guhai. GW place is full of zoo animals. GW is like a panam paithiya dog ready to bite Thuls while Sudha is a selfish Fox waiting for opportunity to suck her blood.And our sweet Ta is monkey watching his Chimpanzee(his own words) pretending to be a good human .In MM's house only one animal tiger Padma pretending to be good , ready to eat our Thulasi deer. If everybody keeps quiet Charu will come out and Ta will know she is just a made up human. Unless otherwise the truth comes out of Charu's mouth nothing is going to help.
Thanks
Desi
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Desicpn: I too believe Thulasi staying with MM is safer than anywhere else.. 
I understand Padma will create more problems, but staying at Kalyani's place will spoil her name, spoil Kalyani's family (as our society is like that..) But here except Padma all others are on the side for Thulasi.. Its just that at-least anyone should sense that she hasn't changed by thinking of her plan may cause troubles.. I guess it will Paati first recognizing Padma's old behavior Lets see.. 

I know staying at both Kalyani and MM's place are going to make no difference..until TA himself comes down to Thulasi understanding every problem.. or until he shows true color to Thulasi if he is acting.. Lets see.. 

By the way, Padma's expression when Kalyani calling Mohan dai and talking casually with him was like..🤣 (It was just few seconds..though it was funny..) I was just feeling when Padma spoke to Mohan about her change and accepting Thulasi.. before they went to Kalyani's house.,like how would it be if she really changes to a good women and show her paasam towards Thulasi truly, which we will see towards the end of the serial.. but I know it is so much of day dreaming thinking of Padma changing her character so soon..

@Shubba akka: Anand 5th FN.. omg..  
varuny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thulasi should go back to college  from her home. MM will help her
 financially.
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl27

ROFL Shubba... Just now read your comment ... Why me?  Pavam me😳😳... Hopefully no Anand on Monday 😃... How I wish Tanu gets it on Wednesday... Don't kill me Tanu... 😉.

Let Anand come... But if he talks about his F/N... serioulsy I will strangle him...😛

Nooo, why so mean...if i ever get his scenes again i will write 1-2 sentence only...athuve too much for that mokkai o mokkai...how sad...all we poor updaters are scared of Anand scenes🤣...people are going to think that we miss Anand and might show him again...pls noo...lets self ban Anand from IF till pei GTH...i am scared as always to see him on screen...only past 2 weeks i am not scared to play each epi thinking he wont be shown😆

Originally posted by: Shamz.

Tansss, kachtapattu i searched this epi for you, as you aasaiya asked us🤣🤣here...ENJOYY😆:

Aww Shammu Darling...i didn't expect or even imagine you to find that episode itself...Awww omg i am laughing mad imagining you searching for that scene...did poor Ranu gave you a helping hand with date of that epi? or brb nu solli did you search?🤣 Thanks Shammu🤗
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Ranu - a very interesting and solid update.👍🏼