Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: fire_gun

no secret room this time told by PR agent dale ...he said that contestant of this year got it where it is builtπŸ˜‰ ..eviction nominated housemates mein se hoga

So on what basis will they evict this Sat? πŸ˜•
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Most likely scenario...Amar goes into secret room. Mehak enters. Double eviction...Sunny and Sky exit. So final four Amar, Juhi, Mehak, Sid.

Yes, please! Sunny Skies bye-bye! Give me rain, give me snow! Let it pour, let it pour! πŸ˜ƒ
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PriyaBB33

and Amar take 10 lakh from BB and let others fight for final πŸ˜† .  The winner is πŸ˜‰ 

iwish  amar ko 10 rs de kar bb bhej de baharπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† player babu bahut shaana banta haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Saleem. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amar will be a bad choice for the secret room, he's clever and knows what everyone is doing he even knew what sky was implying when he put the haar yesterday around his neckπŸ˜† Sky is always paranoid he thinks everyone is playing games even when he leaves the house and the show is over.
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

What's the use of Amar in the secret room? He can't confront anyone. The only good thing would be to see Juhi's face when Amar returns. πŸ˜†

Mahek will know that someone is in the secret room so she'll probably try to provoke rest of the housemates to talk ill about the ousted one.

No use as such. Do not want secret room to happen. No one deserves from the current bunch. However, if some one has to be saved, not anyone from others.

BB will find something silly and here we are going bonkers... πŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

That's what I told you to do too. πŸ˜†

Hades explained it better!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  Nishi will agree with me. Kyun Nishi?? πŸ˜›
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

So on what basis will they evict this Sat? πŸ˜•

yeh ek mystery haiπŸ˜† saturday episode  trp will reach peakπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..nobody knows what they willdo

Hades explained it better!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  Nishi will agree with me. Kyun Nishi?? πŸ˜›

😭😭😭

yeh ek mystery haiπŸ˜† saturday episode  trp will reach peakπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..nobody knows what they willdo

Oye! Stop bluffing.πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

hahahha biggboss ko khud sat ko pata chalega kaise evict karna hain!!πŸ˜†