Daily Discussion-22nd December - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by cruiser51

They showed Juhi-Amar argument pre-cap.

Juhi, as always,lying inside her  razaayee, was seen saying,"Tumne bola ye dono ladies padi hui hain, inko votes ki zaroorat hai...you will get a slap Mr. Amar Upadhyay..."

Now after this, if Amar gets evicted this week, it will confirm my theory that before entering this show, Juhi had sought services of Baba Bangali Tantrik and sacrificed 21 black chicken to get done whatever she wishes!πŸ‘
I can always guess ur post without seeing ur name beside it...very unique style gr8...Love all ur creative work sir...πŸ‘
Originally posted by blue-ice

Did u show him ur dark side ...my Lord?
galat jagah panga le liya issne iss baar😑...there were topics on this but they were closed as mods wanted no discussion on open forums on this...they have banned him several times before also..

I know! I forwarded the PMs ASAP. But if I get anymore from him/her/it. They better be warned. They will get a taste of the dark side!!!

Originally posted by Saleem.

They are trying every way to get into Amar mentally but it will never work, he's too sharp for them Sky keeps failing at it he tried doing it today but embarasses himself, he needs to think of another way

They just cant accept the fact that they have failed in breaking amar

Now getting desperate & its showing
Originally posted by ZindaDil

I do not want Amar / Sid to go otherwise Bully gang's card-mahel will go all time high and they will pakao us even mor.😑
Hopefully it will be a fake eviction, otherwise why BB would sacrifice his SMS money ainvayi hi ?? ( when four people were nominated )  πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Unless its sponsered by Balbir πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I know! I forwarded the PMs ASAP. But if I get anymore from him/her/it. They better be warned. They will get a taste of the dark side!!!

main toh kehti hun un-retire ho jaoπŸ˜›...
Originally posted by cruiser51

Whenever a female member receives that kind of message from Chedu ji or similar ones, they should consider using this smiley---πŸ˜‰...and add,"Yaar I use this female ID just for fun. Actually, I am 48, Male-Single and Ready to mingle...where are you? I get turned on by Sky, how about you?"

You stole my ideas cruiserji! I was going to ask what he preferred take it in the  --- or suck ---- πŸ˜†. If they mess with you, don't hesitate mess them up back again real bad!!!!

Originally posted by Nishita123

Hopefully it will be a fake eviction, otherwise why BB would sacrifice his SMS money ainvayi hi ?? ( when four people were nominated )  πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Unless its sponsered by Balbir πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ROFTL True!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Inshaallah!
With so many so called controversies, if they actually evict a person based on anything but audience poll ATM, dhajjiyaan udd jaaegi (well from whatever is left!)πŸ˜ƒ
looks like there is phamous serious skirt chaser in IF these days
i will share one incident when i was in bay area,CA few years back
one of my friend used to get messages from a frusto desi uncle and i asked her to get his number and put a ad with his phone number in section called men looking for men with the frusto uncles number and he stopped calling her and sending messages
either he found his true love in karan johar's brother or u must have figured there are more dhed shaaane than him in this world

just wanted to share girls just do not give chance to the serial skirt chasersπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
so that means...juhia is in her kumkum mode right now...shelling out dialogues...like maa behen, beti...and now thappad parega amar upadhyaya...bilkul filmy hai re juhia ...bilkul filmy🀣
Originally posted by return_to_hades

You stole my ideas cruiserji! I was going to ask what he preferred take it in the  --- or suck ---- πŸ˜†. If they mess with you, don't hesitate mess them up back again real bad!!!!

🀣 From your various posts, one always suspected your intellect scares most menfolk that you come across...but something like this?? If you are on an island with 20,000 men like Chedu ji, two blinks and you will find yourself stranded alone! All Chedu ji,s trying to escape to beach, even if its 4 kms away!🀣 Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago