Daily Discussion-22nd December - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by return_to_hades

So how many of you folks been receiving PMs from the sicko Chedu as well? I got my first love PM today. I was flabbergasted. No one on IF dares  romance the Hades. I was almost tempted to harass him back and ask if he likes playing batter or pitcher. But like a good kid I reported him to mods. I was insulted by the crappy language. At least do your homework and know that I'm a sucker for fine language.

I did suggest a global pervo-sticko topic so we can share his/her/its escapades with everybody. Serves dual purpose. Warns other members, notifies mods. The last thing pervo-sickos want is publicity.

Sorry if I ain't supposed to discuss this. But BB is boring. The pervert was the highlight of the day.

Did u show him ur dark side ...my Lord?
galat jagah panga le liya issne iss baar😑...there were topics on this but they were closed as mods wanted no discussion on open forums on this...they have banned him several times before also..
Originally posted by blue-ice

arre ...koi iss gareeb ko bata doh ki precap mein kya tha😭

Juhi giving a baashan to amar & saying he will get a tamacha on his face

We wanted to spare u from this horror but u r asking for it u r dying for it, πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by dude82

precap me juhi n amar ki fight hai..
Juhi saying apne humko weak link bola... Pure women ko weak bola... Blah blah... Iss baar u will get a tight slap...
🀣
Back to squere one...They both fought on the same issue when Amar entered the house too - that time PB was chingaari  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dude82

precap me juhi n amar ki fight hai..
Juhi saying apne humko weak link bola... Pure women ko weak bola... Blah blah... Iss baar u will get a tight slap...
🀣

Yeah...that was it. Amar says  nahin bola. Juhiya says bola..is hafte thappad padega tumko Amar Upadhyay!!  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Thanks guys for the precap info...what a rotten woman ...this juhi is🀒
Originally posted by boredsoul

Juhi giving a baashan to amar & saying he will get a tamacha on his face

We wanted to spare u from this horror but u r asking for it u r dying for it, πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

They are trying every way to get into Amar mentally but it will never work, he's too sharp for them Sky keeps failing at it he tried doing it today but embarasses himself, he needs to think of another way
I do not want Amar / Sid to go otherwise Bully gang's card-mahel will go all time high and they will pakao us even mor.😑
Originally posted by blue-ice

Did u show him ur dark side ...my Lord?
galat jagah panga le liya issne iss baar😑...there were topics on this but they were closed as mods wanted no discussion on open forums on this...they have banned him several times before also..

Whenever a female member receives that kind of message from Chedu ji or similar ones, they should consider using this smiley---πŸ˜‰...and add,"Yaar I use this female ID just for fun. Actually, I am 48, Male-Single and Ready to mingle...where are you? I get turned on by Sky, how about you?"
Originally posted by MithiBani

Yeah...that was it. Amar says  nahin bola. Juhiya says bola..is hafte thappad padega tumko Amar Upadhyay!!  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Juhi thinks Amar will be evicted this week. What fun it would be if Amar goes to secret room and comes back...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by cruiser51

They showed Juhi-Amar argument pre-cap.

Juhi, as always,lying inside her  razaayee, was seen saying,"Tumne bola ye dono ladies padi hui hain, inko votes ki zaroorat hai...you will get a slap Mr. Amar Upadhyay..."

Now after this, if Amar gets evicted this week, it will confirm my theory that before entering this show, Juhi had sought services of Baba Bangali Tantrik and sacrificed 21 black chicken to get done whatever she wishes!πŸ‘

any one can in this show i do not care but JUHI should not win since from day 1 she is been hiding behind people and now she is using mahil mandal power to vote against the amar

what amar is said is no wrong do they votes are not? what the freaking big deal if he says or not?
hope amar shows her the mirror
she is really pissed off with the nominations and she knows only amar is there between her one crore and her