Daily Discussion-22nd December - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MithiBani

Sid is reminding me of his mother. 😆 😆

Is this my nightmare.. or u posted 1 pic with.. ...
Amar was the best in his act. Especially in the salaam-e-ishq song where he got his ada and expression right. Just goes to show how mean spirited these women are to not acknowledge that. 🤢
Sky came across as too insecure when he was back biting abt Amar to Juhi. He tried his best to irritate Amar but he kept his cool.  Amar did the song with cooperation from Juhi who was instructing him to turn, hold etc, then why is Sunny whining?😕🥱 SHe has to complain abt Amar? why?😒 no matter what. She looks for reasons to put him down in public eye. Even Sky wasnt saying much that time.
Amar was the best in the ladies dance section but how cld behan Juhi go against Bhai Sky😆😆😆 
where r most fellow members today? Anshul,Maya,Susan...anybody,somebody here???? 😳
Originally posted by dude82

Arre yaar koi sunny k pichwade pe laat kyo nai marta...
Whenever she starts the character lectures i feel like puking.
... 👎🏼
sunny- amar is way too touchy...
Me- and sunny is way too bitchy...
Hey bhagwan bachao mujhe...

sunny feels violated itseems , W*F?
BB take out SL and Sky and you can send in Laxmi, Shonali/Missra and Mahek.😆😆. SL is such a dull person, isnt adding anything to the show except being a side support to Sky.
Originally posted by realitybites

BB take out SL and Sky and you can send in Laxmi, Shonali/Missra and Mahek.😆😆. SL is such a dull person, isnt adding anything to the show except being a side support to Sky.

good 1 g😛
Towards the end of the episode, Sunny looked annoyed with Juhi because she stole her performance. I hope they show that in the uncensored video. We missed Juhi-Bedi showdown but Juhi-Sunny better fight soon. One of them is definitely getting evicted this week👏 

Absolutely spot on.

After her rain dance, pole dance, ramp walk and splash in pool, Sunny has outlived her utility in any case!😊

Arey aisa mat kaho...Sunny is only reason for me to watch this show...😊