Hum dono beshak hain alag..par nahi hai juda!

Posted: 12 years ago
🤓  *Statutory Warning... This is a sensible post... ! Please switch on ur brains when u read it and dont faint.. seeing the name of the TopicMaker* 🤓

🤣  (I know.. i m desperate for footage u see 😆)

Ahem.. ok back to the task erm Post on hand..!! Sho.. ladies n ladies n their Bhaiyaas (yeah u all have bhaiyaas coz i get to keep the saiyans)

I was thinking... how two people.. tho separated by an entire generation... tho so unlikely.. at first.. can have such a Deep CON-nection... that practically everything the one does... or likes.. the other one.. ends up repeating..doing or liking! 😳  ( I know.. love does that to u.. as u tend to adopt each others likes n dislikes.. but here.. two seemingly different people.. are after all not so different!) 

Keeping aside the whole.. Baba ka makaan /Medico/BLUE CON-nection there are so many things that complete in a circle/ close a loop in the show----

---AshNi aur unke Baba's... yes... both of them idolise love and adore their respective Baba...  (albeit Ashu has been hurt by his...  but we really dont know the backstory there so lets keep that aside)!😛
---AshNi aur unka Bal-prem... but ofcourse.. Bachche kise achche nahi lagte.. but the kind of love and affection both have for kids... its beautiful to watch..!! 😳
---AshNis chai CON-nection ... one nite at the chai ki kitli .. wit adrak in chai mili hui... n AshNi bonded for life..   !! We saw twice.. with each of them respectively going to the vendor n sipping the tea.. but each missing the other... each remembering the past.. n lamenting the present! 
---AshNi n kabhi khushi kabhi gum... a while back.. during the Raja Titli story... Ashu had asked Nidhi to give it a happy ending... (khushi)  but a while later.. in Mum Nidhi said it was over (gum)! 😊
---AshNi n dard ka rishta ... Pain has been a gentle tie that binds AshNi ... their love is giving them pain of separation... their separation is giving them the love of memories .. their memories are giving them the hope ...their hope ..giving them the pain when its crushed!😭
---AshNi and Dhoka ...  Now Dhoka mite be too serious a term for Ashu's baba.. but Ashu thinks Baba cheated him off his love by denying his his identity the house...! On the other side.. Ashu himself will become the reason of robbing Nidhi of her happiness as Mansukhani cheats her baba..!!
---AshNi ke dost ... Its interesting that one childhood friend is cheering on his friend..(aka Armu) ..the other childhood friend is eager to cut off any hope (read Anjie!) !! Sahi hai.. dosti.. imtihaan leti hai.. kabhi khushi 😊to kabhi gum deti hai! 😭
---AshNi ka GUSSA 😲 ... hai allah... mauf kare.. gar koi PYAAR ke naam pe MAZAK kare 😡! Yday Nidhi chided Rohan for making fun of her love... today.. Ashu chided Armu for the same..!! (Dekha.. gusse mein bhi SAME to SAME) 😳

Aab aiven thodi na kehte hain hum... 
                ke bhale ho Hum dono alag alag..par nahi hai itne bhi juda- juda!
hu thinks Baba cheated him off his love by denying his his identity the house...! On the other side.. Ashu himself will become the reason of robbing Nidhi of her happiness as Mansukhani cheats her baba..!!
brillant post as always😃
i disagree little bit here
Manukhani is not a trustworthy😡 person from the beginning (even DB had doubted him and warned about his intentions)Ouch i feel Ashu and the house is just a bahana..  someday or the other he would have done the same thing to Nidhi's dad😡 and moreover Ashu is not aware of this cheating thing.  he has only said whatever they do should be within legal limits and am sure he would have opposed this cheating/dhoka😕Ouch but anways ( i know eitherway it is Ashu, direct or indirect)Ouch 
Originally posted by AbhiAni

hu thinks Baba cheated him off his love by denying his his identity the house...! On the other side.. Ashu himself will become the reason of robbing Nidhi of her happiness as Mansukhani cheats her baba..!!
brillant post as always😃
i disagree little bit here
Manukhani is not a trustworthy😡 person from the beginning (even DB had doubted him and warned about his intentions) i feel Ashu and the house is just a bahana..  someday or the other he would have done the same thing to Nidhi's dad😡 and moreover Ashu is not aware of this cheating thing.  he has only said whatever they do should be within legal limits and am sure he would have opposed this cheating/dhoka😕 but anways ( i know eitherway it is Ashu, direct or indirect) 

I know... but here .. he is indirectly the reason.. for Mansukhani to cheat baba 

😲..How u do it??///...you have connected AshNi so welll..each and every similarity in their life...i especially like their 'chai' connection and BAL prem...

the topic is gret..and title MASHALLAH...

AM I In right thread ???? this is made by Tanu  😲  thud *Jaya Fains* ..

Yaar aap na aisae ache ache and logical posts math open kiya karo , deekho meri halath kya hogaya 

Jokes Apart , on a serious note, i liked the connection u made in btw them, yes in some couples , this unknown bond of likes/dislikes is something which is hidden (unknown to both of them) and makes a instant connection btw two strangers into a strong soul mates ... 
Originally posted by rabzonedge

😲..How u do it??///...you have connected AshNi so welll..each and every similarity in their life...i especially like their 'chai' connection and BAL prem...

the topic is gret..and title MASHALLAH...

Oh well.. i was thinking seriously after a funny episode... 😲  * i know.. i need to see a doc* 🤣
Originally posted by JustJ

AM I In right thread ???? this is made by Tanu  😲  thud *Jaya Fains* ..

Yaar aap na aisae ache ache and logical posts math open kiya karo , deekho meri halath kya hogaya 

Jokes Apart , on a serious note, i liked the connection u made in btw them, yes in some couples , this unknown bond of likes/dislikes is something which is hidden (unknown to both of them) and makes a instant connection btw two strangers into a strong soul mates ... 

so true.. 👏  i found it really awesome. .coz.. its kind of like the biggest bond.. even bigger than love..that.. they are both the halves of the same part 😳
Wah wah Subhan Allah ...kya post hai...loved the connections...kismet ya destiny kaho...magar Kuch toh hai in dono mein...love the soft look which comes on Ashu's face whenever Nidhi's name is mentioned...Hai i would die for such a look...
agree, aisae hi nahin , ek ka dard dusaera ka dard baan jatha hai , 

some relations dont need a name or life long understanding , just a feeling which binds two people into one is enough for a start 
Well thought out post, Tanu.. you brought out their similarities very well..

O mere sanam, o mere sanam
Do jism magar ek jaan hain hum
Ek dil ke do armaan hain hum
O mere sanam, o mere sanam
Tan saunp diya, man saunp diya
Kuch aur to mere paas nahin
Jo tumse hai mere hamdam
Bhagwaan se bhi voh aas nahin
Jis din se hue ek duje ke
Is duniya se anjaan hain hum