•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
What do you think guys, Wil RB be suspended from his work ?

I hope ki Preeto will save RB from suspension and shows him that she cares for him as much as he cares for her ..

Wouldn't that be nice...

Yea, That would be nice

Preeto has to go and tell them what happen and save his job

yaa that would be tooo guddd i jus hope Preeto will go and tell what all happened and save Rajbeer frm suspension..😊
I hope so too ki Preeto saves him...I guess now CV's should start showing Preeto cares about RB too 
I hope Preeto will help him. All this time Rajbeer has helped her family now it's for Preeto to be there for Rajbeer.

Hopefully they won't suspend him.
i wish rajbeer not... suspension...😭
ya...rajbeer is in problm now...wo suspension ko leke...plzz show preeto speaking for him in front of the officer..or in frnt f evryone... Bani can also come up nd speak out the truth to save rajbeer,as rajbeer will not ask them to come forwrd ..so thy should come frwrd by themselves..preeto plzz...instead of just saying sorry or crying..come forward nd help rajbeer... nd cvs plzzz dnt show ki simi is helping rajbeer where preeto is only crying nd doing nothng..we love preeto so plzzz let preeto come to help rajbeer..its an earnest request..                  
... I want Baani say every think & save Rajbeer work... coz Baani very bold ...
even i think preeto will save
or even simi may save...