India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

goodie goodie epi.. (Page 9)

Ishradivanluver IF-Sizzlerz
Ishradivanluver
Ishradivanluver

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Havnt seen today's epi yet still cant wait to see naksh scene omg congo scene was short i have faith in her i knew she woudnt stay naraz for long with akshi LOL

Ishradivanluver
Ishradivanluver

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

Forgive me for nitpicking, can't help disapproving some jarring irritantsConfused-

Who won't like going to Myka when a whole bunch of Santas are waiting to pamper you spoilt?!Ouch Even a most devoted couple wouldn't mind such breaks. Cvs have gone over-board on showing such ardent devotion. It was not that she is deserting them in bad times. She would actually relieve them of some valid concerns over her advance pregnant stage and current inconveniencies. And they were willingly sending her... Re her unwillingness to stay away from Naitik- some plausible fervourEmbarrassed- but is it that she was going to a different City? Why could Naitik not join her frequently at her Myka? For that is what he was exactly showed doing, even when she came to her myka while not pregnant.Confused (Cvs can even show some passionate reunions on some short gap separations!Wink) The idea, that 'ideal bahu' or 'devoted wife' wouldn't leave her 'sasuraal' come what may- is OTT.Dead
  1. Who is writing business details of Singhanias?Ouch Some plain gibberish...Those who were thriving on personal reputation built amongst clients, are now not dealing in Jewellery manufacturing?Shocked By 'diamond trade', do they meaning loose diamond processing units? Never heard of any such units outside the traditional centres of Bombay, Surat- or their auxiliary units outside those centres-controlled chiefly from Bombay.Confused But then Singhanias were showed expressly involved in designs and presentations and new collections of Jewellery productions only. So why this sudden shying away from such Jobs?Dead Are they dealing only with wholesale diamond jewellery? From Udaipur?! Were they 'Sterling or 'wall-mart' suppliers?Silly If reputed Jewellers, then let Cvs learn some basic information. Even well established Jewllery House like TBZ or exclusive niche operators like Rose collections from Mumbai would have loved to bag such prestigious or lucrative assignments from multimillionaire NRI industrialists from London. What is this fuss from Dj?Confused And then last but not least, who could prepare an exclusive, 'one-of-its-kind' designs, stupendous trousseau for a recently acquired, urgently marrying patron within seven days!OuchDead Leave some logistic within the comprehensible limits of your simple minds Cvs!OuchOuch

Beside wanting to see naksh together Embarrassed but on a serious level i do agree with you how much husband and wife love each other how much devoted she is too her in laws and husband everyone love's going to there maayka for a few days to get pampared and the cv did show wrong they could show akshara going to her maayka for few days it would made rj and crew happy and plus natik could visit her there or even stay like the last tym he did before she had a mc.

i knw most nakshians will hit me after reading this comment so waiting for all your jhoota'sROFL but i am bored of akshara's pregnancy track now plz i want these 9 days to be over soon so we can see naksh's baby in the new yr Day Dreaming

ps: guys watch nikhil's new show seriously he didnt get a chance to show his acting here but he is a great actor and looking hot aswell after arnav my new crushLOL Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smrth__VJ__

_Rasha_ IF-Rockerz
_Rasha_
_Rasha_

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I didnt expect much,so im not at all disappointed.naksh part se zyada i liked rj-aksh part.that was the best part of 2day's epi.ek bhi dialogue nahi thi.i think that was the beauty of the scene.i always luv 2 watch rj-aksh rishta.haan rj is irritating,par she is mother na.my mom is also like rj,i think all moms r like rj.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishradivanluver

_Rasha_ IF-Rockerz
_Rasha_
_Rasha_

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mariam_

Forgive me for nitpicking, can't help disapproving some jarring irritantsConfused-

<font size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Who won't like going to Myka when a whole bunch of Santas are waiting to pamper you spoilt?!Ouch Even a most devoted couple wouldn't mind such breaks. Cvs have gone over-board on showing such ardent devotion. It was not that she is deserting them in bad times. She would actually relieve them of some valid concerns over her advance pregnant stage and current inconveniencies. And they were willingly sending her... Re her unwillingness to stay away from Naitik- some plausible fervourEmbarrassed- but is it that she was going to a different City? Why could Naitik not join her frequently at her Myka? For that is what he was exactly showed doing, even when she came to her myka while not pregnant.Confused (Cvs can even show some passionate reunions on some short gap separations!Wink) The idea, that 'ideal bahu' or 'devoted wife' wouldn't leave her 'sasuraal' come what may- is OTT.Dead</font>

1. <font face="Times New Roman"><font size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Who is writing business details of Singhanias?Ouch Some plain gibberish...Those who were thriving on personal reputation built amongst clients, are now not dealing in Jewellery manufacturing?Shocked By 'diamond trade', do they meaning loose diamond processing units? Never heard of any such units outside the traditional centres of Bombay, Surat- or their auxiliary units outside those centres-controlled chiefly from Bombay.Confused But then Singhanias were showed expressly involved in designs and presentations and new collections of Jewellery productions only. So why this sudden shying away from such Jobs?Dead Are they dealing only with wholesale diamond jewellery? From Udaipur?! Were they 'Sterling or 'wall-mart' suppliers?Silly If reputed Jewellers, then let Cvs learn some basic information. Even well established Jewllery House like TBZ or exclusive niche operators like Rose collections from Mumbai would have loved to bag such prestigious or lucrative assignments from multimillionaire NRI industrialists from London. What is this fuss from Dj?Confused And then last but not least, who could prepare an exclusive, 'one-of-its-kind' designs, stupendous trousseau for a recently acquired, urgently marrying patron within seven days!OuchDead Leave some logistic within the comprehensible limits of your simple minds Cvs!Ouch</font>Ouch
    </font>

Beside wanting to see naksh together Embarrassedbut on a serious level i do agree with youhow much husband and wife love each other how much devoted she is too her in laws and husbandeveryone love's going to there maayka for a few days to get pampared and the cv did show wrong they could show akshara going to her maayka for few days it would made rj and crew happy and plus natik could visit her there or even stay like the last tym he did before she had a mc.

i knw most nakshians will hit me after reading this comment so waiting for allyour jhoota'sROFL but i am bored of akshara's pregnancy track now plz i want these 9 days to be over soon so we can see naksh's baby in the new yr Day Dreaming

ps: guys watch nikhil's new show seriously he didnt get a chance to show his acting here but he is a great actor and looking hot aswell after arnav my new crushLOL Day Dreaming
ROFLROFL tumhari kuch nahi ho sakti mariam ROFL ab tho aur bhi shows aanewali hai tho tumhari crush list bhi lengthy hogi ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishradivanluver

_Rasha_ IF-Rockerz
_Rasha_
_Rasha_

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Can anyone pls translate naksh's bengali dialogues?
Ishradivanluver
Ishradivanluver

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hinakshara

Originally posted by _Mariam_

<font size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Who won't like going to Myka when a whole bunch of Santas are waiting to pamper you spoilt?!Ouch Even a most devoted couple wouldn't mind such breaks. Cvs have gone over-board on showing such ardent devotion. It was not that she is deserting them in bad times. She would actually relieve them of some valid concerns over her advance pregnant stage and current inconveniencies. And they were willingly sending her... Re her unwillingness to stay away from Naitik- some plausible fervourEmbarrassed- but is it that she was going to a different City? Why could Naitik not join her frequently at her Myka? For that is what he was exactly showed doing, even when she came to her myka while not pregnant.Confused (Cvs can even show some passionate reunions on some short gap separations!Wink) The idea, that 'ideal bahu' or 'devoted wife' wouldn't leave her 'sasuraal' come what may- is OTT.Dead</font>

1. <font face="Times New Roman"><font size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Who is writing business details of Singhanias?Ouch Some plain gibberish...Those who were thriving on personal reputation built amongst clients, are now not dealing in Jewellery manufacturing?Shocked By 'diamond trade', do they meaning loose diamond processing units? Never heard of any such units outside the traditional centres of Bombay, Surat- or their auxiliary units outside those centres-controlled chiefly from Bombay.Confused But then Singhanias were showed expressly involved in designs and presentations and new collections of Jewellery productions only. So why this sudden shying away from such Jobs?Dead Are they dealing only with wholesale diamond jewellery? From Udaipur?! Were they 'Sterling or 'wall-mart' suppliers?Silly If reputed Jewellers, then let Cvs learn some basic information. Even well established Jewllery House like TBZ or exclusive niche operators like Rose collections from Mumbai would have loved to bag such prestigious or lucrative assignments from multimillionaire NRI industrialists from London. What is this fuss from Dj?Confused And then last but not least, who could prepare an exclusive, 'one-of-its-kind' designs, stupendous trousseau for a recently acquired, urgently marrying patron within seven days!OuchDead Leave some logistic within the comprehensible limits of your simple minds Cvs!Ouch</font>Ouch
    </font>

Beside wanting to see naksh together Embarrassedbut on a serious level i do agree with youhow much husband and wife love each other how much devoted she is too her in laws and husbandeveryone love's going to there maayka for a few days to get pampared and the cv did show wrong they could show akshara going to her maayka for few days it would made rj and crew happy and plus natik could visit her there or even stay like the last tym he did before she had a mc.

i knw most nakshians will hit me after reading this comment so waiting for allyour jhoota'sROFL but i am bored of akshara's pregnancy track now plz i want these 9 days to be over soon so we can see naksh's baby in the new yr Day Dreaming

ROFLROFL tumhari kuch nahi ho sakti mariam ROFL ab tho aur bhi shows aanewali hai tho tumhari crush list bhi lengthy hogi ROFL

ROFLROFL mein show pehle larke ki liye dekhte hoon Wink then i fall in love with the jodi Day Dreaming
ROFL aur shows dekhne ki liye mere paas tym nahi hoga na i am only watching nikhils new show and rest for time pass as i have holz till feb sirif arnav or munna ko dekhna hain till the end Day Dreaming
Ishradivanluver
Ishradivanluver

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hinakshara

I didnt expect much,so im not at all disappointed.naksh part se zyada i liked rj-aksh part.that was the best part of 2day's epi.ek bhi dialogue nahi thi.i think that was the beauty of the scene.i always luv 2 watch rj-aksh rishta.haan rj is irritating,par she is mother na.my mom is also like rj,i think all moms r like rj.

To be honest I like rj and akshara scenes to some extent too there really nice to watch yeah rj is irratating we feel this cause she always worry's about her daughter etc, even my mum is like rj always worrying smetyms me and my bro get annoyed with her we say so much stuff in fustration, anger but the next day mum has forgotton it and back to normal so the scene between rj and akshara was beautifully potrayed Embarrassed

ps: first tym my love for congo guys OuchLOLLOL
_Ilma_ Goldie
_Ilma_
_Ilma_

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
it was good epi... RJ and Akshara scene was good too... it was better than I expected. I thought RJ might be stubborn and start her crying.. but that was not the case...
the last scene was sooo cute..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index