goodie goodie epi.. - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Good epi on the whole...😃

Naksh toh are mindblowing as usual...😳
Akshi was looking awesome in that bengali look...😳 Naitik's reaction was expeted...complete lattoo over her...😳 Then their convo in bengali was so sweet just like the language...😃 Naitik ne toh Akshara ke saath hamara bhi popat kardiya... 🤣
Naksh night scene was also very good...the way they were taking care of each other was so good to see...😃
Thanks to CV's for cutting short Congo scene...😃 No offence to her fans but I just can't tolerate this lady..🤢

Precap se lag raha hai jaleli ka natak phirse start hoga...😡

i  have  no  expectation  with  g3  at  all. she  is  the  one  we  call  in gujrati'garje  gadheda  ne  baap'like  lady. means  that  when  she  need  help of  rj  she  is  sweet  and  now  she  know  bahu  is  not  going  so  her  drama  start. just  like  before  she  was  mad  at  rj  that  she  told  everyone  about  akshis  prg. and  then  they  went  to  live  with  them  so  she  was  nice  with  her.now  she  again  started  her  girgit  vala  raang. 😡
why  i  am  sopiling  my  mood  by  her . i  love  naksh  and  the  episode  . and  i  am  happy  😃
Hey Madhavi di, love u 🤗 Christmas is just few days away bohat mast atmosphere hoga na?😃

G3 ke baare main baat nahi kare toh achcha hai...😡
Mere liye toh sirf Naksh, Naksh aur Naksh...😳 thode dino baad unka baby bhi add hojayega...😳
episode was very sweet nd cute... 😛
akshi was looking great in that bengali type saree... 😃 nd then both speaking bengali... 😛 nd bg music is just wowww... 😳
nd then akshi rj ko manana is also cute i didnot think that rj itne jaldi manegi... 😛
nd the last scene is also very cute... 👏 i liked it...
but the precap ufff...
Originally posted by _Mariam_

Beside wanting to see naksh together 😳 but on a serious level i do agree with you how much husband and wife love each other how much devoted she is too her in laws and husband everyone love's going to there maayka for a few days to get pampared and the cv did show wrong they could show akshara going to her maayka for few days it would made rj and crew happy and plus natik could visit her there or even stay like the last tym he did before she had a mc.

i knw most nakshians will hit me after reading this comment so waiting for all your jhoota's🤣 but i am bored of akshara's pregnancy track now plz i want these 9 days to be over soon so we can see naksh's baby in the new yr 😍

ps: guys watch nikhil's new show seriously he didnt get a chance to show his acting here but he is a great actor and looking hot aswell after arnav my new crush😆 😍

Thanks for deflecting some Juthas away from this original spoilsport that i ventured being here!😛 But must say, over all, improvements and growth outweigh the lapses. Akshara is more assertive, less diffident and lesser glycerine on the whole.👍🏼 First time DIL-MIL affection is looking somewhat genuine. Her saural is missing her even for few hours is reflective. Expectant parents' scenes are worth a watch and smile.😊 But don't overdo anything. The key is perhaps underplay...

samarth bhai..🤗
hellos..😃

ur right.. but we completely drool over naksh these days..😃
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Hey Madhavi di, love u 🤗 Christmas is just few days away bohat mast atmosphere hoga na?😃

G

Originally posted by Hinakshara

wow amina,u know bengali!!thanku :)

u r welcome Rasha 😃 my first language is bengali so at home i speak bengali 😃