Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Hinakshara

I didnt expect much,so im not at all disappointed.naksh part se zyada i liked rj-aksh part.that was the best part of 2day's epi.ek bhi dialogue nahi thi.i think that was the beauty of the scene.i always luv 2 watch rj-aksh rishta.haan rj is irritating,par she is mother na.my mom is also like rj,i think all moms r like rj.

To be honest I like rj and akshara scenes to some extent too there really nice to watch yeah rj is irratating we feel this cause she always worry's about her daughter etc, even my mum is like rj always worrying smetyms me and my bro get annoyed with her we say so much stuff in fustration, anger but the next day mum has forgotton it and back to normal so the scene between rj and akshara was beautifully potrayed 😳

ps: first tym my love for congo guys 😆😆
_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was good epi... RJ and Akshara scene was good too... it was better than I expected. I thought RJ might be stubborn and start her crying.. but that was not the case...
the last scene was sooo cute..
_Amina_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hinakshara

Can anyone pls translate naksh's bengali dialogues?

akshara says 'i like u a lot😳 u r the world's best husband 😳 😳 our baby also loves u a lot 😍 i love you 😳 😳 😳
Naitik says
wow very nice.. u r looking beautiful than he says i know (understand) bengali 😃

hope this helps u Rasha 😉 😃
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _Amina_

akshara says 'i like u a lot😳 u r the world's best husband 😳 😳 our baby also loves u a lot 😍 i love you 😳 😳 😳
Naitik says
wow very nice.. u r looking beautiful than he says i know (understand) bengali 😃

hope this helps u Rasha 😉 😃

wow amina,u know bengali!!thanku :)
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Mariam_

Beside wanting to see naksh together 😳 but on a serious level i do agree with you how much husband and wife love each other how much devoted she is too her in laws and husband everyone love's going to there maayka for a few days to get pampared and the cv did show wrong they could show akshara going to her maayka for few days it would made rj and crew happy and plus natik could visit her there or even stay like the last tym he did before she had a mc.

i knw most nakshians will hit me after reading this comment so waiting for all your jhoota's🤣 but i am bored of akshara's pregnancy track now plz i want these 9 days to be over soon so we can see naksh's baby in the new yr 😍

ps: guys watch nikhil's new show seriously he didnt get a chance to show his acting here but he is a great actor and looking hot aswell after arnav my new crush😆 😍

No comments...
Originally posted by: saman.17

No comments...

😆 Why no comments even i want to see naksh together but i was expressing my point i did feel sorry for congo and thought akshi could stay for few days and like last tym natik could stay too Embarrassed

😆😆 and i seriously do mean it nikhil is doing a awsome job in his new serial and he is looking cute 😃
saman.17 thumbnail

😆 Why no comments even i want to see naksh together but i was expressing my point i did feel sorry for congo and thought akshi could stay for few days and like last tym natik could stay too 😳

😆😆 and i seriously do mean it nikhil is doing a awsome job in his new serial and he is looking cute 😃

i was shocked wen i saw 1st time so wrote like tis 😆😆
baad me socha ha har ek ka apna khayal hota hai v shd not interfere in tere thoughts...😃😃
do u think i didnt c nikhil in tat serial dont no abt his looks i seriously feel he cant act i repeat its only wat i feel...😃😃
Originally posted by: saman.17

i was shocked wen i saw 1st time so wrote like tis 😆😆
baad me socha ha har ek ka apna khayal hota hai v shd not interfere in tere thoughts...😃😃
do u think i didnt c nikhil in tat serial dont no abt his looks i seriously feel he cant act i repeat its only wat i feel...😃😃

😆😆 I was suprised myself  for feeling sorry for congo but the feeling wont last long as she will pako us and back to hating her 🤢😆 I am liking the naksh scenes but i am more eager then naksh for the baby to come thats why i am bored of pregnancy track 😳

😆 everyone has there own opinion i think nikhil's doing a great job timepass serial hain mere liye as its holidays uske baad i will stop watching 😆
saman.17 thumbnail

😆😆 I was suprised myself  for feeling sorry for congo but the feeling wont last long as she will pako us and back to hating her 🤢😆 I am liking the naksh scenes but i am more eager then naksh for the baby to come thats why i am bored of pregnancy track 😳

😆 everyone has there own opinion i think nikhil's doing a great job timepass serial hain mere liye as its holidays uske baad i will stop watching 😆

u no i ll never get mercy on congo & jaleli 😡 koi bhi aake topic kholdete hai v bash rj & v dont ve any values bas smp ke bhuke hai yeh only hum jaante hai ki congo ga3 kya cheez hai 🤢 yeh dono kabhi nhi sudhrenge kabhi nhi...😡 leave as a mom as a Mil i can list 1000 bad things abt rj chahe bahu ki saas ho ya damad ki
🤢 Edited by saman.17 - 12 years ago
Good epi on the whole...😃

Naksh toh are mindblowing as usual...😳
Akshi was looking awesome in that bengali look...😳 Naitik's reaction was expeted...complete lattoo over her...😳 Then their convo in bengali was so sweet just like the language...😃 Naitik ne toh Akshara ke saath hamara bhi popat kardiya... 🤣
Naksh night scene was also very good...the way they were taking care of each other was so good to see...😃
Thanks to CV's for cutting short Congo scene...😃 No offence to her fans but I just can't tolerate this lady..🤢

Precap se lag raha hai jaleli ka natak phirse start hoga...😡