DABH;WU 22nd Dec. '11[Suraj Fell For Sandhya]

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Vikram was searching ladoo in the kitchen for meena n soon find it but at the same time sandhya enters the kitchen n vikram got scared n ask her that he was thirsty so came to drink water n ask sandhya that she might hv sum wrk that's y came to kitchen (nahi vikram babu, sandhya ko maza aata hai kitchen me ghumne me). 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sandhya takes water n leaves, vikram immidiately takes the ladoo, sandhya after giving water to bhabho saw her tired n ask to call doctor but she denies n saw vikram leaving n bhabho saw him n ask him abt where he gng n he lies that he's not gng to meet meena but gng for sum wrk n leaves. Sandhya wanna talk to bhabho but she was tired so she ask chavi to help her n ask sandhya to talk later n tk sum rest (poor bhabho) . 

Both goes to kitchen n thr was no aata in the box, chavi look at her n says that she'll not go to shop for grinding wheat because she's educated n got 83% (haaye mhari collector chori), sandhya says that thr's nothing shameful in that, but she denies to go n ask her to go as she's 7th passed. 

Scene changes, chotu was trying to take sum box out from the higher shelf n was abt to fall but sooraj holds him n take him on his shoulder to tk the box but at the same time sandhya came with wheat box n it diverts his mind, sandhya grab his attention (haaye suraj babu ki kar rahe ho tussi) n both suraj n chotu fall down, sandhya came to them n chotu taunts suraj n make fun that now he get to noe y thy fall, sandhya laughs, n adds to fun when suraj says that she's going to grind flour but she says that she's going to grind wheat not flour, n leaves smiling leaving a sweet suraj smiling behind. 

Scene changes, vikram n meena in market, she was njoying ladoo n taking faults in the family n ask vikram to think sum idea to bring her back. On the other side, bhabho after working  mistakely call meena n realize that she was not there n she herself tk the water n her eye fell on bank papers n she goes to return it n also gets to noe that she has gone to market. 

In the market, vikram ask meena to talk to sandhya if she wanna cum back but she denies n at the same sandhya reached market, vikram saw her n leaves from thr out of fear. Meena goes to follow her n saw her talking with ankita from cyber n got shock. 

Precap: Bhabho-chaturi saw sandhya's degree pic in her cupboard n this side meena decides to reveal the truth.

HIT THE CHASKAMETER.
Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Bharti for the update.

Your post title made me laugh πŸ˜†.
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice WU dear...πŸ˜›
thnxxx...😊
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@bharti
I was laughing like hell in that scene Ohh poor chotu kitni zor se lag gyi use 
avanka12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for the update,...
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the quick and clear update Bharti πŸ˜‰

I was 🀣 during Sooraj - Sandhya sight seeing scene 🀣 Poor Sooraj and Chotu 🀣🀣
Chasmis_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update...but im sad thinking about Sandhyas Future...what will Bhabo do after knowing all the stuffs...Hope everything go very very very fine.

thanks again
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update.. Loved your title.. πŸ˜†
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the cute ud Bharti!!!!loved ur comment about sandhya roaming in the kitchen!!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow bharti i just loved the title of your thread πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
nice update
truly loved the suraj-chotu sceneπŸ‘