Posted: 12 years ago
I want NK and Kushi to end up together.  They have awesome personality together! Seems like the understand each other better than Arnav and Kushi.  Arnav seems like a bore in comparison with NK. 
finally!!πŸ˜† i was thinking when La came i could see posts like la and ASr should end up together then why not now about khushi and NK! but ya this forum can never disappoint me πŸ˜ƒ i knew someone will say that for sure! πŸ˜†

so before anyone starts doing posts and get angry! chill guys..like meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I would have agreed but Arnav is so...HOT. 
I was Waiting For This...So sOME1 fINALLY cAME wITH sUCH tOPIC...🀣🀣...
My Advice to U...Dont Get so Involve With NK n Kkg...Coz At the End Its Our ASR Who'll Marry Khushi...πŸ˜‰
if it is the khushi who will go and believe mr shyamji's nonsense...then yes, she is welcome to have NK. Becos no crack woman like that should come near ARnav. thanks so much for this post, because it is as much sensible as we have to believe that a woman is harrasing husband becos she yelld at hubby to change shirt..really!!!πŸ˜•

wts going on here...is this the lovely IPKKND forum?

sunaina saying ASR should marry lavanya bcoz khushi is gavar...

now another saying khushi and NK should be together...

do u people bother about IPKKND...its about ARHI...

stop spreading negativity...

I can see Khushi/NK having a great brother/sister relationship. Judging from some scenes - its going to be really funny.
no way...arnav khushi only...although it gonna happen at the end of serial..:))
Exactly!!πŸ‘ I also think ASR and Pam(La's chamchiπŸ˜†) should end up together!!🀣 ArPam(Arnav-Pam) and NandShi are the new couples in the making,what say?πŸ˜›
hahhahah... didn't you hear Barun Sobti say that however long it takes or twisted it is, Arnav will only marry Khushi...