Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

What HAVE you done for KriYaansh/ArSha? (Page 2)

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
AWSUM TOPIC RISHBig smileThumbs Up

lolz i dun knw if i have done anything sacrificingLOL...since i'm sitting home JOBLESSROFL... not even keeping in touch with friends well yeah dats me lost in KRIYANSH nd ARSHA worldDay Dreaming but yeah dat can be a sacrifice...my frnds keep calling me and i dun bother to call dem bak until dey sent me a big msg on fb asking me am i dead or aliveROFLROFL

nd yess many tyms during the EPI my mom used to call me for help and i used to be lyk i'm busy watching my fav show ROFLgosh i'm such a horrible childTongueROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Rish..

TheBlueAngel Goldie
TheBlueAngel
TheBlueAngel

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
i fought wid da most imp person in my lyf jst 2 watch D3..
i even missed my ozer fav shows 4 D3..
i didnt sleep a whole night kz i was reading Os on Kriyaansh..n got scolded by mum in da mornin..
bt i wuldnt kal dese sacrifice kz i dnt regret doin all dis..
n i hated da song Haye Rama..nw am addicted 2 it all kz ov Kriyaansh..Big smile
am seriously in love wid dis couple..HeartDay Dreaming

..Rish..

varshasubramani Senior Member
varshasubramani
varshasubramani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
AHH..I SKIPPED MY DINNER WHEN D CV'S HAD CENSORED KRIYAANSH SCENE..I DIN STUDY FOR MY POL SCI 100 MARK EXAMS AND WAS WATCHNG D3 EVERYTIME..I USED TO GET UP EARLY AROUND 3AM TO STUDY WHILE EXAMS WERE ON SO THAT I CUD WATCH EACH AND EVERY REPEAT OF D3..I SLAPPED ONE OF MY BESTIE BECOZ HE WAS CALLING REY A GAY(How cud he say that,Rey is so bloody hot )..AND I SKIPPED MY DATE FOR WATCHNG D3..AND I WAS ABOUT TO WATCH ROCKSTAR IN A MOVIE THEATRE BT SKIPPED IT BECOZ IT OVERLAPPED THE TIMINGS OF D3..I VOTED FOR ARSHA DAY AND NIGHT DURING D DAYS OF DID2..THIS WAS LAME BT I WAS ABT TO CUT MY WRIST WEN AMAR GOT OUT AND I GAVE ALL MY FRNDS A TREAT IN AMBIENCE MALL WEN SHAKTI WON..AND ALSO WEN KRIA CONFESSED HER LOVE TO REY I TOOK THEM OUT FOR SHOPPING..AND WHEN REY WAS SHIRTLESS I STARTED JUMPING,DANCING LIKE A HULIGAN AND GOT A SPRAIN IN MY LEG..AND MY BOYFRIEND WAS GETTING JEALOUS OF REY BECOZ I WAS DROOLING AT HIM AND HE WAS TOKING ABT SUMTHNG AND I JUST TOLD HIM TO SHUT UP(Kya karein yaar,d3 ke liye kuch bhi karega)..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Neethu-luv_arsha..Rish..

-Neethu- IF-Rockerz
-Neethu-
-Neethu-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshasubramani

AHH..I SKIPPED MY DINNER WHEN D CV'S HAD CENSORED KRIYAANSH SCENE..I DIN STUDY FOR MY POL SCI 100 MARK EXAMS AND WAS WATCHNG D3 EVERYTIME..I USED TO GET UP EARLY AROUND 3AM TO STUDY WHILE EXAMS WERE ON SO THAT I CUD WATCH EACH AND EVERY REPEAT OF D3..I SLAPPED ONE OF MY BESTIE BECOZ HE WAS CALLING REY A GAY(How cud he say that,Rey is so bloody hot )..AND I SKIPPED MY DATE FOR WATCHNG D3..AND I WAS ABOUT TO WATCH ROCKSTAR IN A MOVIE THEATRE BT SKIPPED IT BECOZ IT OVERLAPPED THE TIMINGS OF D3..I VOTED FOR ARSHA DAY AND NIGHT DURING D DAYS OF DID2..THIS WAS LAME BT I WAS ABT TO CUT MY WRIST WEN AMAR GOT OUT AND I GAVE ALL MY FRNDS A TREAT IN AMBIENCE MALL WEN SHAKTI WON..AND ALSO WEN KRIA CONFESSED HER LOVE TO REY I TOOK THEM OUT FOR SHOPPING..AND WHEN REY WAS SHIRTLESS I STARTED JUMPING,DANCING LIKE A HULIGAN AND GOT A SPRAIN IN MY LEG..AND MY BOYFRIEND WAS GETTING JEALOUS OF REY BECOZ I WAS DROOLING AT HIM AND HE WAS TOKING ABT SUMTHNG AND I JUST TOLD HIM TO SHUT UP(Kya karein yaar,d3 ke liye kuch bhi karega)..
                                OMG u r totally mad.

Ardour.ABCDesiGirl93luv_arsha

MayurArti_rocks Goldie
MayurArti_rocks
MayurArti_rocks

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
loved them from my heart,sooo much ke main most of the time unke khyal me hi rahete hu.
and not able to concentarte on my preaparation properly,jabhi book kholti hu kriyansh moment yaad a jata hai and automatically i on my laptopDay Dreaming
no control on my selfDay Dreaming

Ardour.luv_arsha..Rish..

luv_arsha IF-Sizzlerz
luv_arsha
luv_arsha

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
i guess all of us is missing our studies for arsha/kriyansh 
ye hame exams me jarur fail karwaye ge
and hum sab has has kar wo bhi accept karlege

we are crazy for arsha/kriyansh

..Rish..

..Rish.. IF-Stunnerz
..Rish..
..Rish..

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Thank you for calling me a big ArSha fan...!! Hug And also for appreciating this thread...so keep commenting!!! Big smile

luv_arsha

Bepannaah. IF-Addictz
Bepannaah.
Bepannaah.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
dont know what do you call that *but while i was workingg just couldnt conceterate just took my phone out and was likee CRAZY watching a scene of them and smiling thoughtout it* <3

Edited by Shamsaaa. - 23 December 2011 at 3:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_arsha..Rish..

Go to top