Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

What HAVE you done for KriYaansh/ArSha?

..Rish.. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello KriYaanshians/ArShians...!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Here I am with a QUESTION...!!
Here it is... 
Question: What exactly have you done for KriYaansh/ArSha...any sacrifice or something other?
Be honest while you reply..!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Don' just say anything to show yourselves great..!! GO AHEAD AND ENJOY...!! ๐Ÿฅณ

Tagging KriYaansh fans: Yukti,Mahi,Aditi,Nishna,Koko,farah and Rishita...!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prrk86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i can't call it a sacrifice as such , i got 
imp exam but i din't even bothered to
touch the books and lost in kriyansh and arsha's dream
keep on seeing there scenes but thank god i cleared my exam

..Rish.. thumbnail
I guess it is a SACRIFICE...
I was sitting at home at 6 PM...enjoying the day with my FAMILY MEMBERS..and den suddenly all people planned to go a club for dinner..!! And the time they decided to leave was 6:30 PM...so I was really angry on them...AND MISSING THE TRIP TO MY FAVORITE CLUB I started acting to have fever and didn't go..!! And watched D3...!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Secondly...I also forgot about my GEOGRAPHY EXAM and watched D3...and didn't STUDY at all...and got poor marks..BUT ANYTHING FOR D3..!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Third, I also try to PATAOFY my parents for watching the repeats and stuff LATE NIGHTS by STUDYING the whole evening even though at that time I can hava a gala time on IF...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SO THESE ARE MY THREE SACRIFICES...!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
โค๏ธ
they are so damn adorable !!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
prrk86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kriyaansh0311

I guess it is a SACRIFICE...

I was sitting at home at 6 PM...enjoying the day with my FAMILY MEMBERS..and den suddenly all people planned to go a club for dinner..!! And the time they decided to leave was 6:30 PM...so I was really angry on them...AND MISSING THE TRIP TO MY FAVORITE CLUB I started acting to have fever and didn't go..!! And watched D3...!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Secondly...I also forgot about my GEOGRAPHY EXAM and watched D3...and didn't STUDY at all...and got poor marks..BUT ANYTHING FOR D3..!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Third, I also try to PATAOFY my parents for watching the repeats and stuff LATE NIGHTS by STUDYING the whole evening even though at that time I can hava a gala time on IF...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SO THESE ARE MY THREE SACRIFICES...!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
โค๏ธ
they are so damn adorable !!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

same with me even i make bahanas with my parents
like i stay in london and i am not calling them and my friends regularly coz of d3 and IF 
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ahhh rish you are true arsha fan
i have only compromised with my studies for arsha
during my exam days i used to watch D3 every time it comes on tv in a day i watch D3 for 4 times whether its exams or not
KriYansh_Pam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Not grt sacrifices but a little things here n there...๐Ÿ˜Š
During my last semester engineering revision holidays n exams I used to watch D3 without missing a single epi. During revision holidays I used to watch all the repeats too...๐Ÿ˜†
Now I'm working part time then also I see to it that I reach home by 7pm.
Also I've voted  for ArSha endlessly during DID2 especially Shakti!!!!!!
Just Love them๐Ÿ˜Š
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i used to be the class topper in all subjects except pe but now i m coming 3 or 4 because of d3 coz i m adiccted to arsha
KriYansh_Pam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: The007Shivani

i used to be the class topper in all subjects except pe but now i m coming 3 or 4 because of d3 coz i m adiccted to arsha

PE=Power electronics????
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AWSUM TOPIC RISH๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

lolz i dun knw if i have done anything sacrificing๐Ÿ˜†...since i'm sitting home JOBLESS๐Ÿคฃ... not even keeping in touch with friends well yeah dats me lost in KRIYANSH nd ARSHA world๐Ÿ˜ but yeah dat can be a sacrifice...my frnds keep calling me and i dun bother to call dem bak until dey sent me a big msg on fb asking me am i dead or alive๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

nd yess many tyms during the EPI my mom used to call me for help and i used to be lyk i'm busy watching my fav show ๐Ÿคฃgosh i'm such a horrible child๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ
TheBlueAngel thumbnail
i fought wid da most imp person in my lyf jst 2 watch D3..
i even missed my ozer fav shows 4 D3..
i didnt sleep a whole night kz i was reading Os on Kriyaansh..n got scolded by mum in da mornin..
bt i wuldnt kal dese sacrifice kz i dnt regret doin all dis..
n i hated da song Haye Rama..nw am addicted 2 it all kz ov Kriyaansh..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
am seriously in love wid dis couple..โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜