India-Forums

Narendra Jha aka Baapji has no time for love

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Narendra Jha aka Baapji has no time for love

Narendra Jha has come a long way in the entertainment industry from being a model to acting in Bollywood and international projects. And currently, he is known as Baapji in Colors' Havan, where he plays a god man.

In fact, his onscreen persona is so good that the cast and crew of this daily respect him a lot off-screen. "Yes, my co-actors do respect me a lot. However, there are a few production people who like calling me Baapji, but I wouldn't want to be called Baapji on the sets," says Narendra.

And even his co-actors join this league as many of them call him Narendraji, when in fact the actor prefers being called Narendra. But he has got used to this, "now I am fine with my co-stars calling me Narendraji," he adds. And if you would ask why all this fuss on receiving so much respect; then let Tellychakkar.com set the record straight, Narendra is still a bachelor. "I haven't got the time to think about marriage yet. So when I do get the time, I will surely think about it," Narendra reveals.

So when does he plan to? "This is one reason why I fear to call my mother as she does not stop asking me when I'd get married. I think there is a right time for everything," tells Narendra.

He may not have tied the knot; but he is a grandfather; before you start jumping to conclusions, read on. He is a grandfather to his nephew's little baby boy. "My nephew's son is just three and the last time I went back home (Bihar) he called me chotte dada and I liked it a lot," beams the star.

Tellychakkar.com hopes Narendra finds the time to fall in love pretty soon and becomes a Baapji in real life too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nazsheikharabian_loveVarsha-01-Nags-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top