Family structure in Sasuraal GP ??

Arhilove_Bhavi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Can someone please e plain to me the family in sgp? I don't seem to get how all the kashyaps are related

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nosh25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dada and dadi are the eldest. They had 3 kids, 2 sons and a daughter. The daughter had a son, which is elesh but is dead now which is why elesh stays at his grandparents. Disha is elesh's wife. Dada and dadis eldest son is ishwar (bade papa), he married shailaja (badi maa) had two kids inder and panna and then left them to go to America and got married again. Inder is married to rajni and they have a daughter meeti. Panna is married and lives at her inlaws. Dada and dadi's younger son is called alok. He is married to rano. They had 2 kids. Ishaan (male lead) whose married to suhana ( female lead) and ishika. And then there is Radha bua, who I'm not 100% sure but I think she was the kashyaps servants daughter, but now lives with them as part of their family, as dada and dadis daughter. And she has a son called deepak!

I think that's everyone. I'm sure I've got it right as well

Hope it helped.

tensionbuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked the way u wrote the title" Sasural GP " ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nosh25

Dada and dadi are the eldest. They had 3 kids, 2 sons and a daughter. The daughter had a son, which is elesh but is dead now which is why elesh stays at his grandparents. Disha is elesh's wife. Dada and dadis eldest son is ishwar (bade papa), he married shailaja (badi maa) had two kids inder and panna and then left them to go to America and got married again. Inder is married to rajni and they have a daughter meeti. Panna is married and lives at her inlaws. Dada and dadi's younger son is called alok. He is married to rano. They had 2 kids. Ishaan (male lead) whose married to suhana ( female lead) and ishika. And then there is Radha bua, who I'm not 100% sure but I think she was the kashyaps servants daughter, but now lives with them as part of their family, as dada and dadis daughter. And she has a son called deepak!

I think that's everyone. I'm sure I've got it right as well

Hope it helped.

Thanks Nosh for explanation... 😃

Radha Bua is Dadaji's Friend come their Neighbor's Daughter... She had been cheated on her Marriage Day by her Husband... and has a very hurtful past... Hence Her Family member Threw her out... Dadaji accepted her as His Daughter... and Hence, she is staying with them as a Family Member... 😊
Nosh25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for clearing up the Radha bus bit. I wasn't sure.
Arhilove_Bhavi thumbnail
Thanks guys I never actually knew properly , and haha Saasuraal GP is so much easier