India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Family structure in Sasuraal GP ??

Arhilove_Bhavi Senior Member
Arhilove_Bhavi
Arhilove_Bhavi

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Can someone please e plain to me the family in sgp? I don't seem to get how all the kashyaps are related

Nosh25 Senior Member
Nosh25
Nosh25

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Dada and dadi are the eldest. They had 3 kids, 2 sons and a daughter. The daughter had a son, which is elesh but is dead now which is why elesh stays at his grandparents. Disha is elesh's wife. Dada and dadis eldest son is ishwar (bade papa), he married shailaja (badi maa) had two kids inder and panna and then left them to go to America and got married again. Inder is married to rajni and they have a daughter meeti. Panna is married and lives at her inlaws. Dada and dadi's younger son is called alok. He is married to rano. They had 2 kids. Ishaan (male lead) whose married to suhana ( female lead) and ishika. And then there is Radha bua, who I'm not 100% sure but I think she was the kashyaps servants daughter, but now lives with them as part of their family, as dada and dadis daughter. And she has a son called deepak!

I think that's everyone. I'm sure I've got it right as well

Hope it helped.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NimbuMirchi

tensionbuddy Senior Member
tensionbuddy
tensionbuddy

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
I liked the way u wrote the title" Sasural GP " TongueLOL
NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nosh25

Dada and dadi are the eldest. They had 3 kids, 2 sons and a daughter. The daughter had a son, which is elesh but is dead now which is why elesh stays at his grandparents. Disha is elesh's wife. Dada and dadis eldest son is ishwar (bade papa), he married shailaja (badi maa) had two kids inder and panna and then left them to go to America and got married again. Inder is married to rajni and they have a daughter meeti. Panna is married and lives at her inlaws. Dada and dadi's younger son is called alok. He is married to rano. They had 2 kids. Ishaan (male lead) whose married to suhana ( female lead) and ishika. And then there is Radha bua, who I'm not 100% sure but I think she was the kashyaps servants daughter, but now lives with them as part of their family, as dada and dadis daughter. And she has a son called deepak!

I think that's everyone. I'm sure I've got it right as well

Hope it helped.

Thanks Nosh for explanation... Big smile

Radha Bua is Dadaji's Friend come their Neighbor's Daughter... She had been cheated on her Marriage Day by her Husband... and has a very hurtful past... Hence Her Family member Threw her out... Dadaji accepted her as His Daughter... and Hence, she is staying with them as a Family Member... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nosh25

Nosh25 Senior Member
Nosh25
Nosh25

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for clearing up the Radha bus bit. I wasn't sure.
Arhilove_Bhavi Senior Member
Arhilove_Bhavi
Arhilove_Bhavi

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys I never actually knew properly , and haha Saasuraal GP is so much easier

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top