UV...Kucch jal raha tha na?

neeti_huda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Did you see the way Udayveer just holt Manyata's jaw? When she said that she only loves Aakash?

Phew that was hot man..

I thought he wud say,
''you are mine for eternity...get this straight in your mind., dont u ever take his name in front of me, otherwise I will kill him''

but he composed himself fastly changed the outcome from his mouth...
I just once felt that, he wud be angry with her...but it was like as always...makes you wonder, that he wud let J roam with any other guy but Manyata's relationship with aakash affects him...

Its about his pride, and it says his lo ve and interest shud never be unrequited.

I loved him when he interupted the boring conversatin bet ween devdas and mano i mean monu..paro u see.

The way they both were talking I was yawning..and was thinkin..Oh Prince where the hell are you, wud u pls do the extar ordinary task of getting there and claim your princess and save our self...?

And then he came at last...ha nai tu...aaya to aise laga gali me aaj chand nikla..

Mene tumko aate dekha
apni jaan ko jate dekha,
fir kya hua nahi yaad gali me aaj chand nikla..

And najdiki kuH jyada hi hot thi i mean the way he grabbed her by waist..was like shadi ke baad bhi aiusa hi karoge?Edited by neeti_huda - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes..we were all waiting for his entry πŸ˜³  awww! and my boy he came at the right moment 😍  😍

a treat for the eyes today...will watch the maanveer scene a dozen triple dozen 100 times..☺️
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was a great entry , in fact Udayveer's every entry  has been amazing so  far.
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yyeshh yeshhh hero ne bacchha lia apney heroine ko n ham sabko akash k boring awaz mai boring lecture sunane se ahaha
luuvv UV
Angelskiss thumbnail
UV was angered by hearing Moniya say she loves Akash but he held in his anger, I was sure he would yell or say something to her but he didn't! This just shows that he is a true royal who is too disciplined to loose control over his emotions...
Loved UdayVeer's entry. He always makes a heroe's entry πŸ˜³ and Manyata's words indeed had an affect on him. There was a stern look on his face when she mentioned Akash. He does feel something for her. It may not be love. Well, not yet! But there is something within his heart which is enough to make him feel jealous!
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
seriously!!
that scene was just fav!!

Gosh Manveer is hooking me up with DEK other wise....

But what followed was even better...i mean Vijay's Jungle queen narration!!
Oh my gosh!! that guy..i simply love to see his funny gossip!!

Edited by poulomi12 - 12 years ago
NivRen_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Manveer rock
I love all their scenes and he definitely feels something for her and akash's presence will strengthen the feelings and hopefully manyata will also feel the same
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hope they extend the scenes... i mean longer ManVeer scenes!! 

They are so CUTE and HOT together!!

but i guess there wont be any today...and Chicky-Soni duo are going to ruin everything...!!!
  I hate those two even more than Akash!!
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
when Aakash punched the dude, I thought - "okay great!! finally some action! become angry young man & prove that you should be a love interest..."
but instead he didn't speak and cried, and at Udayveer's voice (that was enough i think, the mere fact that another guy is around her) he gave up AGAIN!  oh dear.  (i wonder, am i not understanding the romanticism of the no-speaking-only-crying thing?)

then with Udayveer, came some excitement.  Yes, I think the way he commands one's presence is a huge plus factor.. the way he has been developed as a character is great! i could analyze and write why & give the symbolism of his actions but really it would be too longwinded (to those who think aakash isn't given any justice .. i could even explore why Aakash is projected as a tragic character mostly due to his lack of confidence and faith) .. but anyway .. i loved how Udayveer was lost in Manyata's thoughts.  In the room, he quickly followed her to see her even in retreat, and then again towards the table to get final glimpses of her.  He is totally enamored by her style & i love it!