Posted: 12 years ago
The Clown Show
In the first ring of our circus, we have the new entry NK. And, don't we all just love cute clowns, who give us that happy feeling, and make us smile? He's here to befriend the lovely KKG, and provide the comic entertainment all circuses are so famous for.

The Tightrope Walker
Here we have Shayam, walking high up above everyone else, perfectly at ease, fully in the know, and not at all afraid, as the audience below sits and collectively holds their breath, wondering if he'll succeed or fall.

The Fire Breather
Need I say more? πŸ˜‰

And, dancing her way through all the three rings is our beautiful leading lady. The Juggler. - She will keep audiences in all three rings entertained, by presenting marvelous juggling acts, as she manages both her home and RM, entertains the newbie, solves Shyam's deception issues and leads ASR further down the path of love, all while never letting her pom poms fall off.

Now the only question is...

Iss Three Ring Circus Ko Kya Naam Doon?

your posts are hilarious! keep em' comin...🀣

aww! that was lovely!

aaisa circus ko ek hi naam do! PAAGALPAN!

NAANAV KI JALAN
SNAKE KA DIRTY CHALUN
NK KE HINDI KA VASTRA HARAN
MAMI LOOKS CHAMAN
ANJALI AUR USKE HAWAN
KHUSHI HOGEE AP PE KE TUN!πŸ˜‰

Somebody's petition brought in a new guy for Khushi apparently in the show. I hope she is happy with the clown they brought in for her.

Do you have anything to say about Khushi staying up at night pondering over the creep's words about Anjali? I am not sure if Khushi has stayed up at night thinking about the man she was supposedly attracted to!! Only you can say something humorous for this situation.

Edit - Great post Anne. I apologize for venting here😳😳

Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
di as usual awesome post..somehow i think the juggling might straighten out khushi..
Originally posted by Infofan

Somebody's petition brought in a new guy for Khushi apparently in the show. I hope she is happy with the clown they brought in for her.

Do you have anything to say about Khushi staying up at night pondering over the creep's words about Anjali? I am not sure if Khushi has stayed up at night thinking about the man she was supposedly attracted to!! Only you can say something humorous for this situation.

In my review. It wasn't funny... More like W*F? πŸ˜† https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2518436 

Anne, I am totally unable to comprehend how the CVs have led us to this situation. To begin with we were promised a different kind of love story and after this I am sure we will end up having  run of the mill kind of story. I wish the CVs woke up from the long slumber and change the story to suit the original promo.

As always,  awesome post. These days I look forward to your posts more than the actual episode.
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

The Clown Show
In the first ring of our circus, we have the new entry NK. And, don't we all just love cute clowns, who give us that happy feeling, and make us smile? He's here to befriend the lovely KKG, and provide the comic entertainment all circuses are so famous for.

The Tightrope Walker
Here we have Shayam, walking high up above everyone else, perfectly at ease, fully in the know, and not at all afraid, as the audience below sits and collectively holds their breath, wondering if he'll succeed or fall.

The Fire Breather
Need I say more? πŸ˜‰

And, dancing her way through all the three rings is our beautiful leading lady. The Juggler. - She will keep audiences in all three rings entertained, by presenting marvelous juggling acts, as she manages both her home and RM, entertains the newbie, solves Shyam's deception issues and leads ASR further down the path of love, all while never letting her pom poms fall off.

Now the only question is...

Iss Three Ring Circus Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Hilarious Post!!!

Love it!
Snake is nothing short of a rattle snake.. Its time to kill him. Why are CVs hell bent on testing our patience. Kill him Kill him Kill him.. One thing I am happy about is that the clown will be with KKG all the time and Shyam will have tough time on his mission. That on the negitive side is ASR and KKG will not be left alone. Oh well no one knows about their pool side adda. So lots of hopes there that is if CVs really want to take the story further and show us some LOVE story. Or else Khushi can always end up with NK..🀒🀒
I swear...he is absolute clown...man...i seriously have no clue whats going to happen next...
I am scratching my head so bad...πŸ˜†

lovely posts...love ur titleπŸ˜†