Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Three Ring Circus

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
The Clown Show
In the first ring of our circus, we have the new entry NK. And, don't we all just love cute clowns, who give us that happy feeling, and make us smile? He's here to befriend the lovely KKG, and provide the comic entertainment all circuses are so famous for.

The Tightrope Walker
Here we have Shayam, walking high up above everyone else, perfectly at ease, fully in the know, and not at all afraid, as the audience below sits and collectively holds their breath, wondering if he'll succeed or fall.

The Fire Breather
Need I say more? Wink

And, dancing her way through all the three rings is our beautiful leading lady. The Juggler. - She will keep audiences in all three rings entertained, by presenting marvelous juggling acts, as she manages both her home and RM, entertains the newbie, solves Shyam's deception issues and leads ASR further down the path of love, all while never letting her pom poms fall off.

Now the only question is...

Iss Three Ring Circus Ko Kya Naam Doon?

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine.swanBob123lnp11winniepoohiluvdarcyk.90.madhukashevRiHar20Nrp77svmiramonamDee-star1315suadvanihparulDTeacherprincezsafanainac01true-blueLX2FX2anamika00meghnasJuicee_Sushieoh.petite.onespsharmilajaswSimply_SmartRadheKrish1mandira1geetmaanluv--Sobi--minimuffin86sun2011FebruaryFlowerarshiyanaamisuvJaponicasmileyhug7679nature-loverfareesmitarpremparbatKeshriyamonsi08CDlovesumana-13UltimateBarunmommamia--Nargis--.Saraa.pinky_blueskiesserialjunkieshybabeImziPeace67DiamondLifesweetygirl28Infofan..Amina..tinselapplesauce.areeba_blossomanu17incandescentanjsKookiemonsterTargaryenprincessunara

RadheKrish1 Goldie
RadheKrish1
RadheKrish1

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

your posts are hilarious! keep em' comin...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushie

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
aww! that was lovely!

aaisa circus ko ek hi naam do! PAAGALPAN!

NAANAV KI JALAN
SNAKE KA DIRTY CHALUN
NK KE HINDI KA VASTRA HARAN
MAMI LOOKS CHAMAN
ANJALI AUR USKE HAWAN
KHUSHI HOGEE AP PE KE TUN!Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nainac01LX2FX2Juicee_Sushie--Sobi--sun2011

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Somebody's petition brought in a new guy for Khushi apparently in the show. I hope she is happy with the clown they brought in for her.

Do you have anything to say about Khushi staying up at night pondering over the creep's words about Anjali? I am not sure if Khushi has stayed up at night thinking about the man she was supposedly attracted to!! Only you can say something humorous for this situation.

Edit - Great post Anne. I apologize for venting hereEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Infofan - 22 December 2011 at 9:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushiesmileyhug7679Keshriyamommamiapinky_blueskiesserialjunkie

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
di as usual awesome post..somehow i think the juggling might straighten out khushi..
HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

Somebody's petition brought in a new guy for Khushi apparently in the show. I hope she is happy with the clown they brought in for her.

Do you have anything to say about Khushi staying up at night pondering over the creep's words about Anjali? I am not sure if Khushi has stayed up at night thinking about the man she was supposedly attracted to!! Only you can say something humorous for this situation.

In my review. It wasn't funny... More like W*F? LOL http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2518436 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskiesInfofan

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Anne, I am totally unable to comprehend how the CVs have led us to this situation. To begin with we were promised a different kind of love story and after this I am sure we will end up having  run of the mill kind of story. I wish the CVs woke up from the long slumber and change the story to suit the original promo.

As always,  awesome post. These days I look forward to your posts more than the actual episode.

Infofan

Juicee_Sushie Goldie
Juicee_Sushie
Juicee_Sushie

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

The Clown Show
In the first ring of our circus, we have the new entry NK. And, don't we all just love cute clowns, who give us that happy feeling, and make us smile? He's here to befriend the lovely KKG, and provide the comic entertainment all circuses are so famous for.

The Tightrope Walker
Here we have Shayam, walking high up above everyone else, perfectly at ease, fully in the know, and not at all afraid, as the audience below sits and collectively holds their breath, wondering if he'll succeed or fall.

The Fire Breather
Need I say more? Wink

And, dancing her way through all the three rings is our beautiful leading lady. The Juggler. - She will keep audiences in all three rings entertained, by presenting marvelous juggling acts, as she manages both her home and RM, entertains the newbie, solves Shyam's deception issues and leads ASR further down the path of love, all while never letting her pom poms fall off.

Now the only question is...

Iss Three Ring Circus Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Hilarious Post!!!

Love it!

sun2011

Go to top