Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Swayam...has he really given up??? (Page 7)

praniti Senior Member
praniti
praniti

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
I would really appreciate if we get to see Swayam not being jealous of that loser Shivam.  Sharon on the other hand should end up learning a lesson or two as Ramy25 said. Agreed that Sharon is going to catch anything that dazzles in front of her so that Swayam gets affected but I really don't want Swayam to lose his own calm and assured self. Now that he has distanced himself from her, she is constantly getting affected by it. Swayam needs to wait and watch and now Sharon's journey sorta begins to find out what she wants from herself and her life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RiddikulusLiveEatLove

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
For Swayam...everything else in the world was insignificant before his love for Sharon.He had given everything he had to that love,even himself.

After the corridor incident,its almost as if his heart's been ripped apart,broken to pieces.

By breaking the door and beckoning her to go,he made the unthinkable effort of bidding farewell to all his love,all his feelings.

He burnt his letters written to her...in an effort to burn the part of his soul that still belonged to her.

He is numb,impassive,mainly because he's scared to revert back and fall in love with her all over again.He's scared of getting hurt again...and more than that,scared whether his heart will be able to take that hurt all over again.

He still loves her,very much,which is why he now wants her to make the first move.

He says he doesn't care...but usko "I don't care" mein bhi pyaar dikhta hai.

And ShanTANNU...what can i say about him??He's BREATHTAKING.Kudos to him.Take a bow,Tannu!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riddikulus

--Rumeli-- IF-Dazzler
--Rumeli--
--Rumeli--

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
swayam may nt hav given up..bt Cvs hav surely given up al our expectations frm the SwaRon track..as a D3 viewr Its realy very hard to understand swayam's heart nw a days..ab 6secs me swayam k expressons kaise padhu???K3 dekhu ya cheevam ke tactics?oh gosh..D3 ratings shows al our devastations..*IF U al ARE LISTENING CVs...DEN KINDLY DONT TAKE D SWARON FANS LIGHTLY HUHH!!*trps badhane me hlp kr sakte hai toh use kum v kr sakte hai!!

LiveEatLove

LiveEatLove IF-Sizzlerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rumeli_GkD

swayam may nt hav given up..bt Cvs hav surely given up al our expectations frm the SwaRon track..as a D3 viewr Its realy very hard to understand swayam's heart nw a days..ab 6secs me swayam k expressons kaise padhu???K3 dekhu ya cheevam ke tactics?oh gosh..D3 ratings shows al our devastations..*IF U al ARE LISTENING CVs...DEN KINDLY DONT TAKE D SWARON FANS LIGHTLY HUHH!!*trps badhane me hlp kr sakte hai toh use kum v kr sakte hai!!

they better not...

--Rumeli--

barbdoll Senior Member
barbdoll
barbdoll

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
if he has given up na, m serious m gonna kill him!!!! itna jaldi har man gaya??? i expected zindigi bhar wait karne ko ready hoga, u kno filmy styl... hmmm, disappointing swayam Broken Heart..

Go to top