Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Swayam...has he really given up??? (Page 5)

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

Originally posted by nandinidev

[Oh, too true. I'm actually really hoping what's-his-face (haha!) does these two some good, if not by completely shattering then at least by seriously shaking up Sharon's conceptions of the world around her, and the people in it. She needs a real wake-up call to jolt her out of denial. Let's see what next week has in store for us...Stern Smile

LOL Yeah that "what's-his-face" seems just a distraction for her and that's why it would have been lame had they shown Swayam contracting the "green monster" over that.
@Wake up call--- That she definitely does!
by the way, I was wondering, after she gets her wake-up call and after she "takes the first step," how would the story move forward from then on? hmmm...
I'm wondering the same thing. I hope they handle this well, because they've managed to create something quite brilliantly complex so far, touchwood. I hope they can keep this going the way it deserves to be kept going. Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_SNymeria

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

[Oh, too true. I'm actually really hoping what's-his-face (haha!) does these two some good, if not by completely shattering then at least by seriously shaking up Sharon's conceptions of the world around her, and the people in it. She needs a real wake-up call to jolt her out of denial. Let's see what next week has in store for us...Stern Smile

LOL Yeah that "what's-his-face" seems just a distraction for her and that's why it would have been lame had they shown Swayam contracting the "green monster" over that.
@Wake up call--- That she definitely does!
by the way, I was wondering, after she gets her wake-up call and after she "takes the first step," how would the story move forward from then on? hmmm...
I'm wondering the same thing. I hope they handle this well, because they've managed to create something quite brilliantly complex so far, touchwood. I hope they can keep this going the way it deserves to be kept going. Stern Smile

Yeah totally..looking forward to Sneha's and Shantanu's performance..hope we get to see some positive changes in Sharon during the party sequence.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riddikulus

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
There's been a dearth of their performances as well...would like to see them both perform together again. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

doc42RiddikulusLiveEatLovethegameison

doc42 Goldie
doc42
doc42

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Sharon has to take the step first and i don't think Swayam can be blamed for his attitude these days . Circumstances have been weird for him mostly and as far as him giving him up is concerned i don't think its true . Wait till Sharon is in a problem and then he would be back to his very own Majnu avatar . And yes Shantannu is doing an awesome job . The way he looked away, i know it didn't demand too much of acting but still i think he should be appreciated . 

AmRiTa_S

LiveEatLove IF-Sizzlerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

There's been a dearth of their performances as well...would like to see them both perform together again. 

I wanna see dem do a bollywood dance number...

AmRiTa_S

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
^anything would do...lol just something other than sitting through the super long and repetitive stare sessions of the other leads. Stern Smile

Edited by Ramy25 - 22 December 2011 at 11:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_SLiveEatLove

natashaa46 Goldie
natashaa46
natashaa46

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

He hasnt GIVEN UP.what exactly did he say in 2days epi...SHARON has to take d first step.Thats wat he's waiting 4r.nd i think he's completely justified in dis.

i totally agree.
Swayam is just wanting Sharon to realise his worth.
AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak231

[QUOTE=Ramy25]There's been a dearth of their performances as well...would like to see them both perform together again. 

I wanna see dem do a bollywood dance number...
[/QUOT

oh yes...it will be a treat to watch..

LiveEatLove

Go to top