Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Swayam...has he really given up??? (Page 4)

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
@nandini-- Exactly! Both of them need space to think about ...well first of all about themselves and then about the other.
In my opinion, Sharon's current "brain-freeze"..errrm going after what's-his-face, is actually her trying to shield herself from her real feelings. She's putting up this facade because of her ego and just how Swayam has predicted, this ego of hers will make her fall hard.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_SRiddikulus

shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Well e1 i would ike to add 2 cents on this topic from my side...lol

Well as Swyam had already saids iin that corridor scenes...he has closed this chapter..well also considering..how sharoninsulted him..any guy with self respect...will do this what swyam is doing...try to understand this senario from swayam pov...sharon accused him of being Stalker...called him Looser...this all things have hurted him...definately...

n like today he himself said "this book will open only n only if sharon opens it"...n sumwhr he is sure dat she wont do this...so just why to jut think about girl who does't think about u...

Also m glad Swyam is not jealous of shivam...y shud he be...if he wud have been i wud been completely dissapointed...coz after wat all sharaon did him , if he wud hv continued to  be majnu...dat wud hv made Swayam so sumb...havin no self respect dude...Glad he is ...

also like Ramy  mentioned "letting go is not the same as "giving up," is it? " swayam just has stopped thinkin about her...this does't make him looser...

Ohh...btw i simply love these two characters...Interesting...
These all layesr mae them quite Interesting..!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_S

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

@nandini-- Exactly! Both of them need space to think about ...well first of all about themselves and then about the other.
In my opinion, Sharon's current "brain-freeze"..errrm going after what's-his-face, is actually her trying to shield herself from her real feelings. She's putting up this facade because of her ego and just how Swayam has predicted, this ego of hers will make her fall hard.
Oh, too true. I'm actually really hoping what's-his-face (haha!) does these two some good, if not by completely shattering then at least by seriously shaking up Sharon's conceptions of the world around her, and the people in it. She needs a real wake-up call to jolt her out of denial. Let's see what next week has in store for us...Stern Smile
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Very well said, bud! Approve

Personally, I like Swayum in this demeanor a lot these days. He acts like he's minding his own business and ideally healing up and everything. His predicament is crucial and er, even complex but in the end, when he says Sharon will have to make the first move this time, he makes sense enough and it is only fair. I dun think he has given up, it is more like he doesn't feel this might be the time to react in the first place. Ah! It is always easier and more sensible to understand the cinvestas hero than the heroine, phew! 

I'm looking forward to seeing how Swayum deals with Shivam at the party. He'd speak up sometime now, would he not? 

-Savage

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnaghosh23AmRiTa_SRiddikulusNymeria

aparnaghosh23 Senior Member
aparnaghosh23
aparnaghosh23

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

He hasnt GIVEN UP.what exactly did he say in 2days epi...SHARON has to take d first step.Thats wat he's waiting 4r.nd i think he's completely justified in dis.
i totally agree he hasn't given up just waiting for her to take the first step and sharon has to do it this time he cannot always be the purana majnu nd get treated like that so this is better and he has no reason to be jealous of cheevam!!!!! he is much cooler than that he will save her bt only when she is in trouble!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_S

LiveEatLove IF-Sizzlerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

Ah! It is always easier and more sensible to understand the cinvestas hero than the heroine, phew! 

hahahaaa...so true...dat is

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_SRiddikulusthegameison

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinidev

[Oh, too true. I'm actually really hoping what's-his-face (haha!) does these two some good, if not by completely shattering then at least by seriously shaking up Sharon's conceptions of the world around her, and the people in it. She needs a real wake-up call to jolt her out of denial. Let's see what next week has in store for us...Stern Smile

LOL Yeah that "what's-his-face" seems just a distraction for her and that's why it would have been lame had they shown Swayam contracting the "green monster" over that.
@Wake up call--- That she definitely does!
by the way, I was wondering, after she gets her wake-up call and after she "takes the first step," how would the story move forward from then on? hmmm...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_SRiddikulus

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

Personally, I like Swayum in this demeanor a lot these days. He acts like he's minding his own business and ideally healing up and everything. His predicament is crucial and er, even complex but in the end, when he says Sharon will have to make the first move this time, he makes sense enough and it is only fair. I dun think he has given up, it is more like he doesn't feel this might be the time to react in the first place. Ah! It is always easier and more sensible to understand the cinvestas hero than the heroine, phew! 

I'm looking forward to seeing how Swayum deals with Shivam at the party. He'd speak up sometime now, would he not? 

-Savage

Well said and i agree with you..waiting to see how swayam deals with shivam. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RiddikulusLiveEatLovethegameison

Go to top