Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nandinidev

[Oh, too true. I'm actually really hoping what's-his-face (haha!) does these two some good, if not by completely shattering then at least by seriously shaking up Sharon's conceptions of the world around her, and the people in it. She needs a real wake-up call to jolt her out of denial. Let's see what next week has in store for us...😳

😆 Yeah that "what's-his-face" seems just a distraction for her and that's why it would have been lame had they shown Swayam contracting the "green monster" over that.
@Wake up call--- That she definitely does!
by the way, I was wondering, after she gets her wake-up call and after she "takes the first step," how would the story move forward from then on? hmmm...
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savage

Very well said, bud! 

Personally, I like Swayum in this demeanor a lot these days. He acts like he's minding his own business and ideally healing up and everything. His predicament is crucial and er, even complex but in the end, when he says Sharon will have to make the first move this time, he makes sense enough and it is only fair. I dun think he has given up, it is more like he doesn't feel this might be the time to react in the first place. Ah! It is always easier and more sensible to understand the cinvestas hero than the heroine, phew! 

I'm looking forward to seeing how Swayum deals with Shivam at the party. He'd speak up sometime now, would he not? 

-Savage

I'm looking forward to seeing how Swayum deals with Shivam at the party. He'd speak up sometime now, would he not? 

Well said and i agree with you..waiting to see how swayam deals with shivam. 
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ramy25

😆 Yeah that "what's-his-face" seems just a distraction for her and that's why it would have been lame had they shown Swayam contracting the "green monster" over that.
@Wake up call--- That she definitely does!
by the way, I was wondering, after she gets her wake-up call and after she "takes the first step," how would the story move forward from then on? hmmm...

I'm wondering the same thing. I hope they handle this well, because they've managed to create something quite brilliantly complex so far, touchwood. I hope they can keep this going the way it deserves to be kept going. Stern Smile
AmRiTa_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinidev

I'm wondering the same thing. I hope they handle this well, because they've managed to create something quite brilliantly complex so far, touchwood. I hope they can keep this going the way it deserves to be kept going. 😳

Yeah totally..looking forward to Sneha's and Shantanu's performance..hope we get to see some positive changes in Sharon during the party sequence.
Nymeria thumbnail
There's been a dearth of their performances as well...would like to see them both perform together again. 
doc42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sharon has to take the step first and i don't think Swayam can be blamed for his attitude these days . Circumstances have been weird for him mostly and as far as him giving him up is concerned i don't think its true . Wait till Sharon is in a problem and then he would be back to his very own Majnu avatar . And yes Shantannu is doing an awesome job . The way he looked away, i know it didn't demand too much of acting but still i think he should be appreciated . 
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ramy25

There's been a dearth of their performances as well...would like to see them both perform together again. 

I wanna see dem do a bollywood dance number...
Nymeria thumbnail
^anything would do...lol just something other than sitting through the super long and repetitive stare sessions of the other leads. 😳 Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
natashaa46 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DamonCrazy_D3

He hasnt GIVEN UP.what exactly did he say in 2days epi...SHARON has to take d first step.Thats wat he's waiting 4r.nd i think he's completely justified in dis.

i totally agree.
Swayam is just wanting Sharon to realise his worth.
AmRiTa_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: zak231

I wanna see dem do a bollywood dance number...
[/QUOT

oh yes...it will be a treat to watch..