Swayam...has he really given up??? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ramy25

Well see it this way--- this character isn't your typical mopey-sorta character...yeah it's obvious that he's putting up the "I don't care what she does/chooses" attitude and whatever she does most definitely affects him in one way or the other just like how whatever he does affects her. But just like he mentioned today about how this time Sharon would have to take the first step because he's obviously exhausted himself doing so all the while. 
Regarding sharing his inner feelings/ conflicting emotions to Rey-- This might sound gender-typing but it seems true in most cases--- Guys hardly include the "sharing of feelings" part in their "man-to-man" talk.😆
Besides, letting go is not the same as "giving up," is it? Sometimes, it's good to give someone their own personal space physically and emotionally to let that other person rethink and reevaluate their own thoughts and feelings. And ummm wouldn't it be obsessive of him if he tried to nudge his nose in everything she does or thinks of doing?
Remember how she accused him of being a stalker during their big confrontation? Well if he continues to shadow her every single time or tell her not to do something or not to be with someone, she'll just continue to forcefully repel him and her feelings for him.
Agree one hundred percent. Plus, I think along with Sharon, he's also trying to give himself that space to rethink and reevaluate how he feels, and what he now wants to do, considering that the closed chapter isn't nearly as closed as he'd like it to be in an ideal world.
I don't think that Swayam has given up. He is aware of Sharon's feelings and even her thoughts. He cares for her and that was obvious the way he looked when she was giving Shivam her mobile number. He has realized that running behind her like a pet puppy is not going to help.And so far Swayam's indifference has worked well with Sharon.
Originally posted by ramya26

really well put 
yes today we did see his inner struggle his carefully composed mask of indifference nd i dont care attitude faltered today 
as i said he can NEVER stop caring nd loving sharon never ever whatevr he may say nd do he cnt do it 
Ooh, that's the EXACT phrase that sums his passivity up: Mask Of Indifference. Which is exactly what it is. A mask. Carefully put on to conceal how much he's struggling to really be indifferent.
Amu dii first of all mmuuuaaahhh for making this topic secondly sorry for replying so late... And now cuming to the topic... I m constantly failing to read wats going on wid swayam... I mean like has he really lost all the hopes... Although he said that he is waiting for sharon to take the first step... But he also said that he knows aisa nai hone wala...!!! I mean like i really mise the old majnu... The look-look hawa hawa... I hope i really hope.. Sharon soon realises it...! That majnu se better usse koi nai milne wala...!
@nandini-- Exactly! Both of them need space to think about ...well first of all about themselves and then about the other.
In my opinion, Sharon's current "brain-freeze"..errrm going after what's-his-face, is actually her trying to shield herself from her real feelings. She's putting up this facade because of her ego and just how Swayam has predicted, this ego of hers will make her fall hard.
Well e1 i would ike to add 2 cents on this topic from my side...lol

Well as Swyam had already saids iin that corridor scenes...he has closed this chapter..well also considering..how sharoninsulted him..any guy with self respect...will do this what swyam is doing...try to understand this senario from swayam pov...sharon accused him of being Stalker...called him Looser...this all things have hurted him...definately...

n like today he himself said "this book will open only n only if sharon opens it"...n sumwhr he is sure dat she wont do this...so just why to jut think about girl who does't think about u...

Also m glad Swyam is not jealous of shivam...y shud he be...if he wud have been i wud been completely dissapointed...coz after wat all sharaon did him , if he wud hv continued to  be majnu...dat wud hv made Swayam so sumb...havin no self respect dude...Glad he is ...

also like Ramy  mentioned "letting go is not the same as "giving up," is it? " swayam just has stopped thinkin about her...this does't make him looser...

Ohh...btw i simply love these two characters...Interesting...
These all layesr mae them quite Interesting..!!!!!

Originally posted by Ramy25

@nandini-- Exactly! Both of them need space to think about ...well first of all about themselves and then about the other.
In my opinion, Sharon's current "brain-freeze"..errrm going after what's-his-face, is actually her trying to shield herself from her real feelings. She's putting up this facade because of her ego and just how Swayam has predicted, this ego of hers will make her fall hard.
Oh, too true. I'm actually really hoping what's-his-face (haha!) does these two some good, if not by completely shattering then at least by seriously shaking up Sharon's conceptions of the world around her, and the people in it. She needs a real wake-up call to jolt her out of denial. Let's see what next week has in store for us...😳
Very well said, bud! 

Personally, I like Swayum in this demeanor a lot these days. He acts like he's minding his own business and ideally healing up and everything. His predicament is crucial and er, even complex but in the end, when he says Sharon will have to make the first move this time, he makes sense enough and it is only fair. I dun think he has given up, it is more like he doesn't feel this might be the time to react in the first place. Ah! It is always easier and more sensible to understand the cinvestas hero than the heroine, phew! 

I'm looking forward to seeing how Swayum deals with Shivam at the party. He'd speak up sometime now, would he not? 

-Savage

Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

He hasnt GIVEN UP.what exactly did he say in 2days epi...SHARON has to take d first step.Thats wat he's waiting 4r.nd i think he's completely justified in dis.
i totally agree he hasn't given up just waiting for her to take the first step and sharon has to do it this time he cannot always be the purana majnu nd get treated like that so this is better and he has no reason to be jealous of cheevam!!!!! he is much cooler than that he will save her bt only when she is in trouble!!

Originally posted by Savage

Very well said, bud! 

Ah! It is always easier and more sensible to understand the cinvestas hero than the heroine, phew! 

hahahaaa...so true...dat is