Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Amu di...first of all,love ur post😊...but i dnt think Swayam's given up...its jus tat he's holdin on to d promise he made to Sharon...d book will remain close till she wants it open😔...he's obviously affected by CHEE-VAM but he doesnt wanna react to it...cus i guess he feels tat its not gonna make a diff to Sharon...n d I DONT CARE dialogue...tats jus his hurt talkin🥺...v all noe there's no one hu cares more for Sharon than Swayam...dnt worry,i'm sure when Sharon needs him d most...he'll drop d attitude act in a heartbeat n be there to help n save his princess...cus at d end of day...he's SWAYAM...D LOVER BOY...OUR MAJNU!!! ❤️
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AmritaluvSwaRon

Exactly he is not even showing his concern or jealousy in front of rey also who is aware of everythng😕...super heart wrenching 

You know, at this point I think Swayam's just REALLY trying to move on. And he KNOWS Rey's always trying to hook up SwaRon, which is probably why Rey's also someone Swayam would want to keep away from his inner struggle. Because if Rey really knows what Swayam's going through, he'll probably do whatever he can to make Swayam give up on staying away from Sharon, and move towards her again, which is what Swayam is trying so desperately to avoid. SO sad, this is.
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABBY92

Amu di...first of all,love ur post😊...but i dnt think Swayam's given up...its jus tat he's holdin on to d promise he made to Sharon...d book will remain close till she wants it open😔...he's obviously affected by CHEE-VAM but he doesnt wanna react to it...cus i guess he feels tat its not gonna make a diff to Sharon...n d I DONT CARE dialogue...tats jus his hurt talkin🥺...v all noe there's no one hu cares more for Sharon than Swayam...dnt worry,i'm sure when Sharon needs him d most...he'll drop d attitude act in a heartbeat n be there to help n save his princess...cus at d end of day...he's SWAYAM...D LOVER BOY...OUR MAJNU!!! ❤️

Thnx Abby...i know that he loves sharon...i agree that he is holdin on to the promise but y is he hiding his feeling in front of rey..he can express his feeling in front of rey atleast.. 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 12 years ago
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I guess he doesnt want Rey to worry bout him...he rather Rey concentrate on Kria...plus remember Swayam doesnt noe tat Rey actually noes bout everything tat happened at d abandoned staircase...so,ofcourse he'll hide it frm Rey!!!
ramya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandinidev

You know, at this point I think Swayam's just REALLY trying to move on. And he KNOWS Rey's always trying to hook up SwaRon, which is probably why Rey's also someone Swayam would want to keep away from his inner struggle. Because if Rey really knows what Swayam's going through, he'll probably do whatever he can to make Swayam give up on staying away from Sharon, and move towards her again, which is what Swayam is trying so desperately to avoid. SO sad, this is.

i agree it really is sad to see swayam fight with himself coz whtevr he says he still loves her nd will do nytn to keep his promise to her which is why he wants sharon to make the first move 
i just hope dat b*****d chee-vam doesnt hurt her terribly 
i think its high time sharon puts asid her ego nd truely sees swayam fr wht he is its so hard to actually have someone who loves u fr wht ur n ur inner side then ur external beauty i hope sharon realises it soon
Edited by ramya26 - 12 years ago
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Really nice post, Amu! 🤗

So yes. Swayam. You're right, I can't read him either. Although I was a little heartened today, to see SOME reaction in his otherwise carefully maintained stony-ness, when he looked at Sharon after saying he doesn't care what she does. Because denial is the clearest sign of actual thought, I saw in Swayam today a hint of the struggle he's by now become so good at concealing. That's actually the only way I can find, of explaining how passive he seems to be all of a sudden where Sharon is concerned. That he's moved into this stage of carefully maintained outward calm, in an attempt to bring some of that inward too, to really get over her. But he's not being able to do it...and I hope that becomes clearer in the episodes to come. 😳

Shantanu toh matlab...let me not even go there. He's doing SO well, it's just whoa-worthy. Touchwood.

CVs...I do hope we get something more substantial on this. Party kya laati hai humare liye, let's wait and see.

Thnx u so much nandu 🤗

I love how u and rafz always inspire and motivate me to write..i wish i could write like u guys...u guys rock.

Well yes i totally agree with you nandu...and i seriously hope we get to see a more clearer picture and we dnt have to wait more for them to get together...cz this whole thing is driving me crazy and its super confusing...

I can't believe that since two days Sharon is not even looking at swayam ...as if he does not exist. I hope party bring lots of positive changes for swaron track...and its getting dragged to much...

ramya26 thumbnail

Really nice post, Amu! 🤗

So yes. Swayam. You're right, I can't read him either. Although I was a little heartened today, to see SOME reaction in his otherwise carefully maintained stony-ness, when he looked at Sharon after saying he doesn't care what she does. Because denial is the clearest sign of actual thought, I saw in Swayam today a hint of the struggle he's by now become so good at concealing. That's actually the only way I can find, of explaining how passive he seems to be all of a sudden where Sharon is concerned. That he's moved into this stage of carefully maintained outward calm, in an attempt to bring some of that inward too, to really get over her. But he's not being able to do it...and I hope that becomes clearer in the episodes to come. 😳

Shantanu toh matlab...let me not even go there. He's doing SO well, it's just whoa-worthy. Touchwood.

CVs...I do hope we get something more substantial on this. Party kya laati hai humare liye, let's wait and see.

really well put 
yes today we did see his inner struggle his carefully composed mask of indifference nd i dont care attitude faltered today 
as i said he can NEVER stop caring nd loving sharon never ever whatevr he may say nd do he cnt do it 
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well see it this way--- this character isn't your typical mopey-sorta character...yeah it's obvious that he's putting up the "I don't care what she does/chooses" attitude and whatever she does most definitely affects him in one way or the other just like how whatever he does affects her. But just like he mentioned today about how this time Sharon would have to take the first step because he's obviously exhausted himself doing so all the while. 
Regarding sharing his inner feelings/ conflicting emotions to Rey-- This might sound gender-typing but it seems true in most cases--- Guys hardly include the "sharing of feelings" part in their "man-to-man" talk.😆
Besides, letting go is not the same as "giving up," is it? Sometimes, it's good to give someone their own personal space physically and emotionally to let that other person rethink and reevaluate their own thoughts and feelings. And ummm wouldn't it be obsessive of him if he tried to nudge his nose in everything she does or thinks of doing?
Remember how she accused him of being a stalker during their big confrontation? Well if he continues to shadow her every single time or tell her not to do something or not to be with someone, she'll just continue to forcefully repel him and her feelings for him.
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AmritaluvSwaRon

Thnx u so much nandu 🤗

I love how u and rafz always inspire and motivate me to write..i wish i could write like u guys...u guys rock.

Well yes i totally agree with you nandu...and i seriously hope we get to see a more clearer picture and we dnt have to wait more for them to get together...cz this whole thing is driving me crazy and its super confusing...

I can't believe that since two days Sharon is not even looking at swayam ...as if he does not exist. I hope party bring lots of positive changes for swaron track...and its getting dragged to much...

Awww, Amu! Are you kidding, we motivate you because we know HOW good you really are! Khud ko itna underestimate na kiya kar. You rock too, babe. For real. 🤗

And ohh yeah, I'm SO with you on Sharon. She's actually what's REALLY confusing me these days. Swayam ka stony-ness I can still explain...but what is UP with her?! Like I said before, I'm hanging on for dear life on that BTS where Sneha was nice enough to explain Sharon ka kya deal hai actually. If it were not for her, I'd have been tearing my hair out over Sharon's downright IDIOCY by now. Gahh!
ramya26 thumbnail
guys i would like to ask did nybody notice in da precap its been shown dat sharon says chee-vam is intresting nd 'unpredictable'-
remember swayam tld her in dat college trip ki he lyks to be unpredictable
sharon is looking at the same qualities in dat creep cheapo
wht do u guys make of it??
Edited by ramya26 - 12 years ago