Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Part 20

Yes i will..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maan answered breaking the silence

Mehra smiled with his answered but kuljeet got more worried because for him it was not a good idea for geet to be near a male alone.. But he didn't had any other option..

Maan gave Mehra a meaningful glance..

Oh yeah.. Mehra scratched his forehead before continuing..

Well Kuljeet.. Maan work at his own will and he don't report to anyone.. So he will do this in his own way..

Alright.. He can start from tomorrow.. I am also going out of city today and geet will go to college tomorrow..

Maan chuckled and looked at Kuljeet for few brief second..

I think you didn't get it Mr Kuljeet..Now it's not for you to decide how I should work and when I should work.. There is no tomorrow in my dictionary Mr Handa..!

He turned and started walking towards the door.. He placed his hand on the door to open it and looked back..

My task starts right now..! He told them and walked out of the room..

Maan sat in the car while yash started the car.. He was waiting for his instructions..

Handa haveli..!! Maan ordered him..

Pooja and yash looked at each other in confusion and then again at maan..Alas they knew he won't tell anything even if they asked him.. So yash started driving the car..

Geet was irritated and baffled by his behavior.. Nothing was in her control.. It was entirely his will and his decision to come in her life as he wished and go when he wanted.. It was entirely at his discretion to decide when he had to leave her..

I hate him.. He never answer my questions..

Whom am I supposed to ask..!!!

I won't let you do this with me again.. she thought 

She was totally unaware of the fact that now maan would be with her 24 hours and he would be guarding each and every breath she takes..

Maan's Monologue

From past few days nothing is going according to my plans. This was simply not me.. I knew I could use my brain to turn the unwanted events in my own benefit.. I never had to worry about things getting out of control because I knew how to control things..

But Gosh..! Why everything is getting out of control..??

I know I am losing it so badly.. and the sad part it I am losing against myself..

Some inner part within me is defeating me and I am no longer in control of that part..

I shook my head in disbelieve over my own actions when I entered handa haveli.. I looked at this place and all I knew was that it was my enemy's den.. Behind those walls lived the person whose destruction is sole purpose in my life..

What am I doing here..? I asked myself

Well I actually consented to protect her..!! It was never my plan and now I don't have any justification for my action..

I know yash and pooja are still confuse.. They can't voice it and they are unable to ask me.. Though I never bothered to give them justification of any of my act but this time if I had to I don't have any answer myself..

He again made a vain attempt to find a valid reason..

I am only doing it because I want to keep an eye on this handa.. he told himself

What a lame excuse Maan Singh Khurana..! Even he was not satisfied with this excuse.. He tried to find some other reason to satisfy himself..

I ordered Pooja and yash to check security system and check all the staff.. while I started checking the haveli for any loopholes for entry and exit.. but still that question lingered in my mind and I tried to find another excuse..

I am unable to concentrate on anything else since I met her.. At the rate she falls in trouble it's better that I stay with her.. It would save me a lot of time and I would be able to concentrate on destruction of handa's..

Oh hell.! Even this is not convincing enough..

Why don't I just make love to her once and get over it forever.. If it's only lust it would be satisfied and then there won't be any problem.. I asked myself..

Oh I wish it could be that simple..

I wish..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End of Monologue..

Whole day he was busy in his work and purposely kept himself away from her..

He knew where she was.. She was sitting on terrace all alone in that cold.. Four hours have passed but she has not moved an inch from there.. It was really cold and it was about to rain.. She could feel chill running down her when she heard a familiar voice..

You should be sleeping now..

She couldn't utter a single word but kept on gaping at him..

Go to sleep.. He repeated calmly

Why are you here.. She couldn't believe he was actually here.. She has been crying for hours sitting here alone..

Why are you here..? She asked again and he didn't answered..

She got up in anger and tried to walk in hurry when her feet got stuck with something.. He ran towards her and held her waist preventing her from falling..

From now on I am going to guard this body and don't you dare try to hurt it.. He whispered in her ear as he steadied her on her feet.. His words passed a strong knotting sensation down her tummy..

I am your bodyguard..!

You still didn't tell me why you are here..?

Because you are in danger.. He gave a vague answer..

She couldn't understand him.. He was rude with her.. He left her and made it clear that it was merely professional.. Nothing more..! Nothing less..!

Why does it matters to you..? Tears were threatening to fall from her eyes when she asked him..

Yes that was the main question.. Why did it mattered to him..

Who am I to you..? She asked him

There was disturbing silence since he couldn't speak for few minutes.. Everything was making sense but at the same time nothing was..

Who was she..???????????.. No one..

What does she meant to him..?? Nothing..

But still he did cared for her.. Still he was here for her.. But still his eyes were searching for her ever since he came here.. He knew where she was.. He knew he has to keep the distance.. He ceased himself several times just to go in her room and kiss her breathless.. He wanted to feel her against him so badly..

Who am I..? She asked him not being able to bear his silence

My Enemy..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enemy.. A tear rolled down..

Yeah.. I have heard it before..

You are here to protect your enemy..????????????????

She was nave. She was innocent enough to understand anything.. But her simple words always had depth he has been running from this truth ever since he met her..

She held his collar and he looked away

Why you always force me..??

Why it's always your will..??

Where do I stand in all this..??

Why did you left me.????????????????????????????

Why do you come again and again when all you have to do is leave me..??

Why..???????????????

What is this sensation..?? This sweet pain that engulf my entire body when you are there..??

Why do I feel this when I am near you..??

Why..??????????????????????????

Why this burning ach kills me..??

Why I want to get rid of it still I want it to be very much there inside me..

Why I cannot shove you off my mind..?

Why..???????????????????????????

Her helpless was killing him because he felt the same pain.. It was one thing that he had to fight this but he never wanted her to be part of it

She was shaking him by jerking his collar..

Geet..! He tried to stop her but she was not in her senses.. This frustration that was building inside her since so many days was coming out in front of him.. he held his shirt and top few buttons got tore as she pulled him towards her..

Tell me why..??????????????

Tell me..?????????

She gripped the edge of his jacket, lifted her face and looked up at him. Tears and snowflakes glittered on her dark lashes.. Then her trembling lips parted to question him again and he lowered his head and claimed her mouth, unable to resist the temptation to taste her mouth and remind them they were both alive

He has no answer to her questions.. He didn't wanted to hear her anymore.. He simply made her shut by kissing her..

But today he couldn't fool himself.. He knew it was not a kiss of anger or something.. It was simply their longing for each other. It was for pleasure..

Her lips felt heaven under his rough one.. He was slow and gentle today.. His hands brought her closer to his body while his tongue toyed with her.. She couldn't protest.. She simply gave into his demand..

Her hands moved to his nape and she grabbed his hair in her fists.. Her cold shivering body was melting in his arms..

Today he wanted her to response because he knew she was also longing for this kiss and he won't leave her until she respond him back.. He tore his mouth from hers and looked at her.. She was still dazed and his arms were carrying his weight as she was no longer in condition to stand..

Maan..! She moaned a little when she felt he has left her..

Today you have to respond..! He told her angrily.. He couldn't take it anymore.. He wanted her to respond with same passion that was visible in her eyes..

She couldn't gather what he was saying neither did she knew what he meant..

I won't leave you until you respond..! He threatened her as he bent down to carry her in his arms and walked towards her room..

The darkness of my mind and
The light of your soul
The warmth of our bodies that now will never be cold
Because I will steal your breath away with my sinister mouth tonight
And you will have my heart in your hands as the righteous punishment for this crime
I will beg for you to say you Hate me some more for the crime
And then you will say that you will never ever be mine
But still somewhere I know that I will hold you throughout the night
And Make you mine in a way that no one will ever have the right

(by ayushi)

-Previous Part 19    Next Part 21 -  

Precap:

Maan in Geet room..πŸ˜‰

gals number of likes going down

and me sobing like anything😭.. plz do press it motivates a lot

Plz do hit like button if u like it

and if u want PM on updates add me as buddy or ask me i will add

Edited by anshra - 12 years ago
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

yippee me first Disney Codeswow now maan is bodygaurd for geet ... poor kuljeet no one can stop maan ..

wt will maan do .. he is fight against his concisness... he cudn answer to his ques ... wow atlast he has reached handa haveli...poor geet was cryin coz of him ... don worry geet this time he ll be 24 hours near you...  wah wt an answe he is her enemy ...
poor geet asking so much ques to him...wt wil he do geet wen he also in same condi like u ...omg atlast he kissed her tis time out of plesaure ... hurray so maan is also falling for her ... poor geet don no to respond ...finally he has kissed her an can see same passion in her eyes ...tis time maan not gonna leave her until she responds back ... wow now both are heading towards her room ... didi i m now itself waiting for next part ...
awesome update...lovely didi
 plz update soon.. didi
Edited by poongs123 - 12 years ago
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow... superb update...

Loved it...

Finally a small realization from maan side...

Loved maan's monologues... questioning self and trying to find the answer... Glad that he realizes that he longs for her... and 

i loved Geet's dialogues... she just opened up to him... and made him realize the true feelings they hold for each other though she does not have a clue about it...

So they are into another sin... πŸ˜‰ and maan not gonna stop until she responds...

omg... ab kya hoga???

me waiting for the next update
Edited by shrutheAjay - 12 years ago
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update...loved how maan said taht he works according to his own rules and wont report to anyone...πŸ˜ƒ
Geet is so naive yaaar...she had to ignore him na...she started asking him questions...she doesn't know kya maan never answers any...πŸ˜•
😑loved how he shut her up...πŸ˜‰
OMG he wants her to respond and wont leave her till she does...

maan and geet alone in handa house kya...πŸ˜‰

Edited by leverne - 12 years ago
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
cont soon
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Wonderful update...precap wow...
lovepoo thumbnail
excellent dear ... i love ur writing 
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
"From now on i am going 2 guard this body so d'nt try 2 hurt it..."
O my dearie where do u get such dialoges??
I so love ur dialoges!!
N u knw wat i love all the maans of all ur ff's coz i love d way he silence geet..lol
2 good babes...love ur ff's..n u know it;-)
pritm thumbnail
lovely update
so body guard started the duty of protecting enemy
but will he be able to protect her from himself
her strom come out
but maan still didn't bulg
what will happen next
too curious
BTW lovely kiss
Originally posted by: Trisha4evr

"From now on i am going 2 guard this body so d'nt try 2 hurt it..."
O my dearie where do u get such dialoges??
I so love ur dialoges!!
N u knw wat i love all the maans of all ur ff's coz i love d way he silence geet..lol
2 good babes...love ur ff's..n u know it;-)

Thank u sooo much gal
luv ya
heheh the best way to silence geet u know
am so happy u like
the dialogues