Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: snehaj

Shru...
u made us wait for collages naa..
:P :P
Nw u wait.. πŸ˜†

but i posted two.. and was your favorite photo there??? or did i miss it??
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lols sneha...poor shruthi she has to clean her house tom...me winks

Part 21

I won't leave you until you respond..! He threatened her as he bent down to carry her in his arms and walked towards her room..

She was way too lost in him to realize what actually was happening and he was too desperate for her response.. He was craving badly for her to kiss him back for once..! Maybe once..! Just once..!

He was dying to have that soul soothing experience.. He entered her room and closed the door.. He looked at her face that was crimson red right now.. He couldn't take it anymore and bent on her taking her lips into his own once more..

He was still carrying her while they both were kissing each other breathless..

He didn't want to break the kiss and walked towards the bed carrying her in his strong arms as his tongue explored every corner of her mouth..

He placed her on the bed without breaking the kiss and twisted her a little to settle her under him..

He kissed her madly until they had to stop for the air.. He moved his lips to her neck and starting kissing her..

Maan.. Her lips trembled as she called his name..

He was hovering over her petite figure when her hands unknowingly touched his cheek..

Maan.. She called him again as fear started to build inside her as she was unable to comprehend his demand for more.. But he was not in mood to reply or ask anything..

He pinned her hands in his one hand and smacked his lips on her.. This time he was demanding.. He was harsh.. He kissed her violently.. Her senses were also pervaded by the sheer pleasure that coursed through her veins..

She wriggled under him to control herself but he increased pressure on her lips.. He bit her lip in frustration to get some response from her.. But his aggression made her too numb to respond..

He left her lips and kissed her forehead then traced her face with his tongue until he reached her neck..

Respond to me Geet.. Just once..! He almost begged her

She opened her eyes a little and looked at him in confusion unable to understand what he actually was demanding.. He shoved her dupata away that was hindering him to gain access to her skin..

hmmm.. She moaned and let him do whatever he wanted.. She could no longer fight him off even neither she wanted to..

He moved down kissing her over her dress and finally pressed his face between her curves and his hands went back to open the dori at the back of her dress.. He didn't even gave a second thought and opened the dori with single pull..

Maan..! She gasped at his sudden advance and he immediately lifted himself a little away from her..

He closed his eyes as he recalled what exactly he was doing.. He was going far beyond his limits.. He wanted more than just to kiss her.. A lot more than that..

But he was sure of one thing that no matter how bad he wanted to make love to her, he simply couldn't do it because her dignity meant a lot to him..

Now he knew it was not liking.. It was not lust.. It was LOVE..!

He opened her eyes to find that she was trembling a little as a result of what occurred just few minutes back.. He couldn't see her in this state he held her tightly in his arms..

I held her close to me with my eyes closed, wondering if anything in my life had ever been this perfect and knowing at the same time that it hadn't. I was in love, and the feeling was even more wonderful than I ever imagined it could be.. he thought

He has been denying it.. He has been trying to fight this off but it was not in his control..

It is going to be more difficult than I thought.. He told himself..

Are you alright..? He asked her rubbing her back..

She hugged her more tightly and pressed her face into his chest..

woh..She paused unsure if she should tell him..

Hmm..

Mujhe dar lag raha hai.. She confessed innocently as she was infact scared of this new found feeling..

He kissed her forehead to assure her..

Now I know that how badly I want to hold her this way forever..!

You need to sleep..! He murmured and parted her a little.. There was still so much confusion in her eyes..

Do you trust me..? He asked her

Yes..! She answered without giving a second thought..

Then just go to sleep.. He placed his hand on her cheek as he said those words and the next moment he got up from there and left the room

Now he knew he loved her.. He loved her more than his own life..He loved her more than anything in this world but the bitter reality was standing between them..

I want revenge from her father..!! How would she react on that..??

She would be torn between two things..

Between her love and her family and no matter whom she chose she would never be in peace.. It will only hurt her

My love will only give her pain.. PAIN that is what my love is and that is what I can give her..

I can't see you in pain and the mockery is that I am going to be the person who will be source of pain in your life and who will destroy your family.. He closed his eyes to feel the excruciating pain..

I have to atleast try once to keep you away from this pain.. Maybe your feelings are not strong enough and you may be over it easily.. I just hope so, although if you did get over it would kill me..! But I have to give it a try just for you..

He knew it was sin to fall in love with his enemy.. But somehow he did..

And now all they were left with was their sacred sin..

If I had never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will..

Geet uth na.. Pinky was trying her best to wake her up..

Pinky please let me sleep na.. Please..! She turned towards other side and tried to sleep again..

Geet yaar get ready na.. It's time to go to college and your team of bodyguards would be waiting for us..

Bodyguard.. She got up instantly and looked around..

Was he telling me the truth..? He told me that he would be my bodyguard..

No pinky it is only one..! She quickly got ready and ran holding pinky hand when she bumped into his chest..

Don't you remember what I told you last night.. He lifted his eye brow as he asked her..

Pinky was gaping him with her mouth open when he walked towards the car..

Hottt..!!!!!!!!!!

Nahi pinky it's so cold here..! kahin tujhe temptrature to nahi hai. Geet quickly paced her hand on pinky's forehead and asked her..

Pinky smacked her hand and looked at Maan trailing figure..

Nahi re.. who dekh.. kitna hot hai..

Geet looked at Maan

Haye baba jee.. How does she know he is hot..?? She gave pinky murderous look..

Tujhe kaise pata..? She asked pinky..

Pinky quickly controlled herself..

Who I mean he looks hot.. You won't understand.. Just forget yaar .. We are getting late for the college..

They reched the college and geet slowly got out of the car followed by pinky..She slowly walked and looked around to find everyone staring at her..

Pinky.. Why they all are staring us..? She asked pinky who was busy munching her chips..

Yaar you have gain so much fame in the college.. Actually everyone know you disappeared on your first day and now everyone is curious you know.. She told her..

You know you have become like a celebrity in one day.. Pinky joked..

Geet was feeling uneasy due to so many people staring her when Prem came in front of them..

Hi beautiful..! prem forwarded his hand and winked in flirty way.. Before geet could say a word Maan was standing between them..

Prem looked at the tall and muscular man standing in front of him.. He had a crush on geet since he saw her.. Here he wanted to just hold her hand once and this intimidating man was blocking his way.. Prem looked around once and realized now everyone was engrossed in watching them.. He couldn't show his weakness..

You are not beautiful.. I was talking to her.. Can you please back off..? Prem tried his best to sound cool.. His hand was still in air..

Maan looked at him once and then took his hand into his.. prem felt his hand trapped in his iron grip.. He tried to set his hand free but failed..

Hi.. My name is prem.. Nice to meet you.. He smiled sheepishly

Maan left his hand..

Maan Singh Khurana..! And nice experience..?? Think again..! It won't be nice meeting me.. He smirked arrogantly and prem instantly took few steps back..

Maan gave deadly glare to the crowd and everyone started to disperse instantly..

-Previous Part 20  Next THREAD 7-

Plz do hit like button if u like it

and if u want PM on updates add me as buddy or ask me i will add

@sneha

Congratsss for becoming dazzler dear.. this is for u.. luv ya

@shru @thabs

Well I have an apology to make..

Well it it just strike me today that when you both turned rockers I didn't dedicated update to you.. and oh God I feel like killing myself for my lack of memory..

I want to say sorry.. But I know it won't be enough for my mistake..

But still I would say I love you both and sorry..

Edited by anshra - 12 years ago
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update...

Finally maan singh khurana realizes that he is in love... Totally loved the way he tried to understand his own feelings...

and the best part was the monologues of MSK once he understands his feelings... they were just awesome... 

loved the inner turmoil between love and his revenge... just brilliant...

Geet- still so naive... she doesnt even know what he meant by responding back... and i loved the way maan tried to comfort her when she got scared due to his acts... especially this line "Now I know that how badly I want to hold her this way forever..! 

and also these lines were beautiful - "I held her close to me with my eyes closed, wondering if anything in my life had ever been this perfect and knowing at the same time that it hadn't. I was in love, and the feeling was even more wonderful than I ever imagined it could be.."

and Geet in college... and this prem... uff bad luck to him... he is playing with MSK's love... feeling pity...

continue soon anie.. cant wait for the next update
Edited by shrutheAjay - 12 years ago
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update πŸ‘
Finally the maan singh khurana realised he is in love with herπŸ˜ƒ
but with that realisation he also realised that geei will never be happy if she has to chose between her father and him..if she falls in love with maan then she will never be happy...😭

together with maan me too realised how complicated tehir love is...its like teri meri prem kahani hai mushkil and it broke my heart to feel that both will suffer
maan telling he will miss her😭
i hope he doesnt try to push her away...😭

lots of emotions in this part...more than the kiss...i loved his realisation of his love and diffiulties in the lovestory...

Edited by leverne - 12 years ago
sneha.juneja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shrutheAjay

but i posted two.. and was your favorite photo there??? or did i miss it??

Yup it was there..
both of thm.. 
Me luv u allot for that..
πŸ€—
sneha.juneja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
.. Edited by snehaj - 12 years ago

OMG

he loves her!!!!!!!!!!!!!
loved this update so much
and lmaooo the prem and maan scene was hilarious 🀣 maan is so funny
cant wait for the next part
xxx
Edited by Maaneet.Lover - 12 years ago
NaimaMSK1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜ƒtoo goood anshra πŸ˜ƒ
Poor geet confused πŸ˜‰
Thank God maan realised it's love πŸ˜‰

Hahha MSK and it won't be nice meeting me πŸ˜† 
Please jaldi update karna 😊
lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm...atlast msk in lv...
par uske khud hi decide karne ki aadat kab jayegi...i mean he himself decides dat her feelings may be nt that strong 4 him...jayada dimmag chalate hai jaanab...
pinky n geet convo ws funny n prem scene ws also gud...
cont...
ps. u missed my comments...so i commented see...
wat a loyal friend i m...lol