Users

Frequent Posters

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow!!!!! Me Waiting Di... Pls Pls Jaldi se update kar do

Part 19

They can't harm you.. He thought as he took his gun out..

What did I said just few minutes back..? Oh yes I just told myself that It does not matter to me if she is any problem.. Even if she falls from tree or roof or may be mountain.. It won't affect me and hell here within few minutes I am all ready to save her again..

How Maan Singh Khurana can do something against his own will and against his own planning..??

Hell..!!!!!!!!!!!! This girl can't make me go back on my words so easily..

Geet was getting ready as pinky was waiting for her impatiently..

Geet please hurry up yaar and this time don't you dare run from the college.. Ok?

Do you have any idea what me and adi went through.. It was so difficult to face uncle and I was dreading each minute for your security.. Pinky was talking nonstop while geet was getting ready..

Kuljeet has been keeping a strict eye on her.. It was relief for him to know that nothing bad happened with her otherwise there would have been only one option and that would have been to kill her..According to his orders there were eight bodyguards that were to accompany her. Four had to sit in her car and rest had to follow them in the other car..

Pinky was chatting nonstop when tires screeched and car stopped with a jerk.. One of the bodyguard took out the gun and placed on her forehead while other one ordered..

No one should move otherwise we would kill her.. All of you get out of the car and no one should follow us or she is dead.. The one who had gun on her head threatened others and pinky had to get out of the car with the remaining two guards..

If someone followed us she is dead..! They threatened again as they drove the car..

The guards on other car couldn't do much because of the threat and they had no option but to call Kuljeet Handa for further instructions..

Geet was wriggling to free herself but the guard positioned the gun on her head..

Why didn't you let me kill her at the spot.. One of them asked..

Are you mad..? There was one car full of guards following us. They would have killed us right there.. He grinned wickedly..

So what is the plan now..??

He stopped the car at lonely place and looked at the other guard meaningfully..

Let's finish this handa girl and run from here..  His grip on gun was loose as his concentration was on the other one.. geet took the advantage and pushed the gun and the next moment she was out of the car..

She ran as fast as she could but those guards were trained enough.. They caught her in one minute and one of them pinned her to the wall..

Don't waste time.. Just shoot her.. He barked at the other guard who took out the gun and pointed at her from the distance..

Geet closed her eyes..

Maan..! She murmured his name as she still has some hope that he would come. Although he never promised her. Although she knew he left her.. Even then she couldn't help but to hope that he would save her..

Why she was expecting him to be there..?????????????????

Why she even recalled only his name..??????????????

She didn't knew..

But to her utter dismay this time no one came for her rescue and now she knew she has to die and maybe he won't even know it..

He pressed the trigger and she shut her eyes more tightly.. A painful voice echoed in the area.. She opened her eyes to find that the bodyguard who was holding her was lying straight on the ground.. She looked at the other guard who was about to shot her and she could no longer see beyond that..

A tall robust figure was seething in anger.. Her enemy was standing there holding guard's hand that has gun.. He twisted guard's hand that has gun in it like he would break it off from his arm.. Before she could react yash dragged her from there to a safe area behind car.. She heard the gun shots but didn't knew what actually was happening.. She sank to floor as yash ran back to Maan..

Maan shot the person who had gun in his hand and then pointed the gun towards the one who was already drenched in pool of blood.. His leg was injured..

Pooja was standing by Maan and yash came running there.. pooja and yash were waiting for Maan to shot him to death when he rolled his gun and threw it on yash..

Yash was able to barely catch it..

Yash ..! Tie him up and put him in handa's car.. No need to kill him.. He can give lot of information..

Pooja..! Call police and inform them they can get him here..

He threw his orders and walked towards car. Geet was on the other side of the car.. She was unable to see the whole incident.. All she knew was that someone has been shot..

Maan..! Only one word echoed in her mind and fear gripped her as she realized that it could be him..

He couldn't control himself when he saw geet all broken down.. Her petite frame was shivering in fear..

He came down, into her arms while she was gasping and breathless as he threaded his arms around her shoulders and hair. The look in his eyes was naked with emotion.

Don't cry.. he whispered, nuzzling her cheek..

He then realized what he was doing amidst this situation.. He was trying to calm her down..he just nuzzled her cheek.. How could he forget how she accused him just few days back.. This was simply not him.. Moreover rishi and pooja would definitely notice this.. He immediately tried to withdraw himself when she hugged him viciously and her body wracked with sobs.

She hugged him more tightly while he rubbed her back.. She couldn't believe that it was actually him.. He was again there to save her from all the troubles.. He did came for her.. It was not a dream.. It was reality.. He was actually there.. With her..! For her..!

Pooja finished the call and as soon as she came back she was dumbfounded to at the scene right in front of her eyes.. That irritating girl was clinging to him like she owned him.. Pooja was expecting that their rude boss would snap any moment but to her astonishment he didn't moved neither he pushed her away..But he was just sitting down with her and was rubbing her back..

She felt him more as she held him more tightly.. She could feel his each muscle stressing under her touch and the most important thing was that he did came despite leaving her..

He left me..!! Reality sank in and she immediately stepped back breaking the hug..

You left me.. She uttered those words but there was so much pain behind those simple words.. She was unable to put her hurt in her words.. But her eyes were complaining even her tears were complaining..

He couldn't find in himself to push her back or to snub her.. He just stood there accepting her unsaid accusations..

Yes I did leave her but when did I promised to be with her..?? He knew there was no promise but still she was expecting him to be there for her..

Oh God it is getting more complicated than ever..!!

Next moment she was hitting his chest with as much force as possible..

You left me..!! She was mad at him.. She wanted to take out all anger and longing of past days on him..

He was very much conscious of his surroundings.. Pooja was staring at them with her eyes full of rage.. While yash was also there now..

Get the car..! He barked at yash..

Geet was still hitting him when he simply picked her up and put her on his shoulder like a sack..

Stop your melodrama.. I am not in mood girl.. His voice was rude again as he walked towards the car and threw her on car seat beside Pooja..

Leave me..! I am not coming with you.. She said looking in other direction.

Nautanki..!! pooja muttered..

No one spoke a word as they reached Mehra's office..

Maan opened her door waiting for her to get out of the car.. She knew there would be no use of arguing since he will leave her again.. She got out from the car and started dragging herself halfheartedly.. Kuljeet was sitting with Mehra when Maan entered followed by geet..

This time mission accomplished in 24 minutes.. kuljeet couldn't belive his eyes.. Because they have called Maan barely 24 minutes ago when Kuljeet got call from his guards about the incident.. But he didn't knew that Maan was already on his way to save Geet when they informed him..

Maan remained mum and kuljeet gestured adi to take geet in the car..

If I would have been late 24 seconds she would have been dead by now.. maan said as soon as geet was out of the room..

Kuljeet I think the situation is still not under control.. You should have police protection for geet..You should take anna gang more seriously..Mehra was serious now..

But this can happen with police protection too.. People in the police can also be corrupted or scared of anna.. kuljeet answered..

Then I think there is only one option.. We can ask Maan to work undercover as bodyguard of geet.. If he is there as geet's body guard you won't need so many people around her just Maan would be enough..

But..Kuljeet was definitely not comfortable with Maan being around geet..

Look Kuljeet.. I am advising you as a friend.. Don't let me act as a police commissioner. I won't let you put geet's life in danger.. People will be doubtful about their own security if a person like you can't secure his own daughter..

Kuljeet couldnt say no becuase for him his reputation and elections were everything.. he knew he has to bear everything against his will  until elections are over..

but the question was "will Maan agree..?" they both looked at him.. he was standing there quietly and there was no expression on his face that could give any hint about his answer..

will you do it Maan..? Mehra asked Maan..

Silence prevailed in the room for few minutes..

Yes i will..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maan answered breaking the silence

-Previous Part 18   Next Part 20 -

Plz do check creative FF "Accidentally yours" Part 2  Part 3

Plz do hit like button if u like it

and if u want PM on updates add me as buddy or ask me i will add

thank u sooo much for so much love
I love you all
Happy Christmas to everyone

Edited by anshra - 12 years ago
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow...

Again when Geet is in trouble... her savior comes to her... The "Maan Singh Khurana"...

I loved the save... and the last part when he tells she would have been dead if he was 24 seconds late... just mind blowing/...

Maaneet moments were beautiful... poor pooja... koi chance nahi hai ab... πŸ˜†

And yippeee... maan as her body guard...

jaldi next part update karo... 

me cant wait to see him as her bodyguard

Edited by shrutheAjay - 12 years ago
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i know its late to wish it...
but i woke up at 11 today...
quite late..πŸ˜‰

---edit---
and just coz of being late i got second resrve in your FF ainee...
wow...πŸ˜†
---edit again---
i loved it when Maan again ready to help Geet as soon as he found that she is in danger...  
but then the MSK ki EGO comes in between...  
oops Geet kidnapped again..    
she tried to escape... but got caught again...
i really liked that when she caught any trouble she just took his name... knowing that he will come...  
and he actually came...  
how can MSK let anything happened to HIS geet...  
after all power of love is greater than ego...
aww.. she hugged her to ensure herself that he is alright...    
and MSK dint pull her away but comfort her instead
a sight worth watching  
specially for pooja...hehehe  

and then Geet hit him for leaving her
and MSKjust carried her and ask er to stop Melo Drama..  
i am sure this would also be to remain saint infront of Yash and Pooja  
otherwise MSK k dil me to laddo phoot rahe hongey...  
and last but not the least i have already commented on this one... Bodyguard... MSK...
noe i m expecting all expected and unexpected cute cute sweet sweet romantic scenes...  
Continue Soon

Edited by softly_spoken - 12 years ago
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
*Edited*

Awesome Part Di... Wen i read Geet again Kidnapped i was like OMG wat will happen nwBut at d back of my mind i knw dat Maan wouyld come nd wen he come in a heroic way i was just jumping nd dancing in joy i knw he'll cum... awww Geet hugged him nd accused him nd Maan was speechless , Poor GuyCant understand dat he Loves herI hate dat Pooja... always Annoyed wid Geet its gud Maan is not giving any bhaav to her but i felt bad again wen he talked rudely wid Geet Nw Maan is going to act as an undercover Bodyguard of Her... Yippie ... it would be worth watching to see dat nw hw he'll control himself... Awesome update Di
... u rock dis tym too... Pls Update d next one soon pls pls pls...

Edited by aakritisri1111 - 12 years ago
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg omg... its amazing update..😍 am speechless! yaar kiss miss hogayaπŸ˜†  Edited by 18mypride - 12 years ago
Saj110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it.. Geet happy n scared n angry all at once.. Maan confused.. Pooja jealous.. Ooh so maan gna b wiz her 24/7 now.. Can't wait x Edited by Saj110 - 12 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
superb one yaaar...
maan apni geet se door jaane ka aur apnaimission accomplish karne ka chances nahi chodthe..
This content was originally posted by: softly_spoken

i know its late to wish it...
but i woke up at 11 today...
quite late..πŸ˜‰

---edit---
and just coz of being late i got second resrve in your FF aine...
wow...πŸ˜†

hi rabs
how r u?
hey me also woke up lateπŸ˜†
luv ya