Pt20/21"Sacred Sin" Thrd6 Pg83/115 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago

Part 18

He raised his one eyebrow as he said those words and turned back leaving flabbergasted Kuljeet Handa behind..

Geet couldn't hear his words properly as she was too much shocked because she knew she won't be able to see him again.. This was the last time they were together.. He just left her here..

Adi's mouth was half open and he was waiting for Kuljeet to say something but to his astonishment he kept mum least did adi knew that he was rendered speechless because of Maan's words.. His arrogance and his attitude left him dumbfounded..

Adi..! kuljeet called adi..

Get geet in the car, I am coming.. Adi nodded and walked where geet was sitting..

Geet.. He tried to get her out of her trance..

Geet..! Let's go..

Geet looked at him with blank expressions and adi gestured her to move..

She stood up and walked with adi while her foot was still hurting.. But she knew that no one would care for her anymore.. The only man who used to take care of her despite his constant claim that he was her enemy was gone..

Was this the end of their story..?

Will they ever meet again..? and if so how and where..?

They both didn't knew what destiny has planned for them..

Geet you are ok na..? adi asked her as soon as they walked out of the room..

Yeah adi.. She answered quietly..

Did those goons hurt you..? He asked worriedly this time..

No..! Maan saved me after few hours of the kidnap and then they followed us so he took me to some secure place.. She answered him but all the time spent with him flashed in front of her eyes..

Adi looked at her for brief moment and he was more confused..

This was not their geet.. She was not scared but rather she was quiet..It was really unusual of her.. But he knew this was not right time to ask..

Congrats kuljeet.. Now geet is back.. Mehra patted his shoulder..

But even now you would need some police protection because they can attempt it again.. Mehra advised him..

Nahi Mehra.. I have best body guards.. I won't need any police protection.. I will get the best ones for her.. Kuljeet answered proudly..

But this Maan..

Kuljeet I warned you before..Mehra smiled sarcastically..

He is so arrogant..!! kuljeet answered

Yes he is..! And I told you before he don't need money.. So it's your fault. You shouldn't have asked him.. Mehra answered as kuljeet shake hands with him..

It has been two days when she came back.. She was little quiet first.. There was little hope that he would be back again.. She searched for him in darkness outside her room. Everyone..! But he never came..

She was sleeping in her room when she felt some one covering her soft body with his hard ones.. She could feel his rapid breath on her neck.. She knew it was him.. It was him.. She could feel the relief when his body pressed hers on the bed..

Fire shot through her entire body burning her with strange urges.. She parted her lips as soon as she felt his mouth closer to her.. She has been longing for him from past two days.. She has never been kissed before but now when he touched not only her body but also her soul. It was being difficult not to think about those moments or to want to experience them again..

Before she could speak he covered her mouth with his hand

He slowly removed his hand and placed his warm lips on her cold ones and she felt herself becoming alive under him.. His tongue roughly probed every corner in her mouth.. He was rough than his usual self.. He was more demanding.. But to her surprise she liked it this way..

She felt him moving away very next moment.. She couldn't let him go now..

Maan...!!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!! She called desperately and reached out for him only to find it was just a dream.. It was just a desire of her subconscious that took form of a dream..

She hid her face in her palms are cried for wanting something that was forbidden..

Two more days passed and her longing turned into disappointment and then anger..

I hate him..!!!!!!!!!!! She told herself.. He left me...!!!!!!!!!!

I won't even look at him if he comes again in front of me.. What does he thinks of himself..?????????

That he will come whenever he wants and go at him own accord.. I will not let you do this to me again.. She told herself as she wiped her tears and put her books in her bag as she has to resume her college from tomorrow..

Maan was sitting as his usual place and yash and pooja were busy in making plans to get more information about kuljeet handa..

It's so difficult to get his inside information and to know his weak points.. yash complained..

But to destroy him we need his weak points so that we can show everyone his real face.. pooja paused..

We had his daughter.. We missed the chance. We should have used her.. It's not late even now.. Pooja gave her suggestion and looked at Maan for his answer..

No..!!! A curt reply came and Yash tried to conceal his smile

Maan got up from his place and walked to the other room.. Only he knew how these past days have been for him.. How many times he tried to just go back and check if she was fine but he controlled himself. How many times he asked himself..

What was it..? Was it love..?

No it can't be.. Definitely not love..

But then was it lust..?

No he never lusted on girls..

But he couldn't figure it out the new feeling that was evoked by his enemy..

But if it couldn't be love and it didn't feel like lust, what was it? Like? Did I like her? Of course, I did.. He told himself but that word didn't capture his feelings, either. It was a little too vague and soft around the edges. He couldn't explain the reason why he felt the urge save her from entire world..

What am I thinking again' It does not matter to me if she is any problem.. If even she fall from tree or roof or may be mountain.. Oh crap whatever it is..????????? It won't affect me..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am Maan singh Khurana.. The Maan Singh Khurana..

He made up my mind when his phone rang.. It was his informer khabri..

Boss.. apun kab se bell kar raha hai.. kuch urgent hota to.. khabri complained  

Point pe seedha.!! Maan cut him short..

Boss who jo aap ne chamiya ka pata krne ka kaha tha na..

What..? He seethed with anger.. He couldn't let anyone take her name like that..

Wohi geet.

Her name is Geet Handa..

Khabri was taken aback at his rude tune but now he was somewhat used to it..

Yeah boss your Ms Geet Handa.. he stressed on word your

My geet..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He thought.. It felt so nice..

That people of anna gang are really furious and now they want to kill her to avenge Kuljeet.. They will attack her again today..

Where and how..?

Don't know where but someone from her own bodyguard group is going to too the job..

Maan cut the call and irritation on his face was visible..

Geet..!! Again in problem.. Yeh larki chalta phirta disaster hai.. He murmured as he walked outside..

-Previous Part 17   Next  Part 19- 

Precap:

twist coming up..

will be udpating in few hours

Plz do hit like button if u like it

and if u want PM on updates add me as buddy or ask me i will add

this update is dedicated to @sadie for becoming dazzler
luv ya gal
u simply rock
Edited by anshra - 12 years ago
Wow ... that was a brilliant update...

Geet has totally fell for him...

and the dream... it was just amazing... now Geet ki dreams bhi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

I loved the monologues of Geet... still the feeling unknown to her...

and maan... totally gone because of her... like or love... oops...

Geet again in trouble and waiting for her savior...

waiting for the next one
Edited by shrutheAjay - 12 years ago
Iss...i log in to IF and i see ur update...loved it..πŸ˜ƒ
Specially the dream...it was so sweet yaar...she is really missing him/...and about ignoring him next time i doubt it big time...lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†maan was so sweet to say my geet...😳
poor guy is so confused of his feelings and cant put a name to it...πŸ˜‰
adi was cute too...πŸ˜›
so loved his khabri convo...language is hilarious...πŸ˜†
geet again in danger but issme where did geet become a disaster queen...uski kya fault hai...

Edited by leverne - 12 years ago
Geet dreaming abt maan!!
Dat 2 kissing her!!u la la la!!
Maan ne aadat begar di hamari geet ki!lol!
Geet life in danger! :O
Dis maan is 2 arrogant i telya calling geet chali phirti disaster..
Wats her fault u akroo maan..
Awesum update...luved it
Waiting 4 more Edited by Trisha4evr - 12 years ago
Awesome update...maaneet meeting coming up...

Jaldi update karo...me waiting for sins...;)
Wow d feeling is there in both sides...hope in next update Geet meets her Maan again...plz keep them little longer together...Geet's father must be real bad man that's why so many people want to take revenge on him
Great part
And they're gonna meet again πŸ˜›
Continue soon
Edited by snehaj - 11 years ago

She was sleeping in her room when she felt some one covering her soft body with his hard ones.. She could feel his rapid breath on her neck.. She knew it was him.. It was him.. She could feel the relief when his body pressed hers on the bed..Breath in...

Fire shot through her entire body burning her with strange urges.. She parted her lips as soon as she felt his mouth closer to her.. She has been longing for him from past two days.. She has never been kissed before but now when he touched not only her body but also her soul. It was being difficult not to think about those moments or to want to experience them again..

Before she could speak he covered her mouth with his hand

he slowly removed his hand and placed his warm lips on her cold ones and she felt herself becoming alive under him.. His tongue roughly probed every corner in her mouth.. He was rough than his usual self.. He was more demanding.. But to her surprise she liked it this way..

She felt him moving away very next moment.. She couldn't let him go now..breath out

But if it couldn't be love and it didn't feel like lust, what was it?is there any feelings above love...😍

yar still i havnt read plz post th link anniee dear...