Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Beware of the Sara Khan imposter

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Beware of the Sara Khan imposter

While social networking websites are a boon in many ways, they are also a bane when the wrong minds get working. There are tonnes of TV actors who could get in touch with their die-hard fans all thanks to facebook. And then there are many others whose facebook accounts are hacked. (Remember Tellychakkar.com reported that Kinshuk Mahajan's and Karan V Grover's accounts were hacked). In fact, certain imposters create fan pages on behalf of these celebrities and interact with the followers posing as the stars.

And Sara Khan of Zee TV's Ram Milaye Jodi witnessed this recently. She doesn't like networking sites as such, but had to make her fan page on facebook. The reason for this move is that an imposter used to interact with her fans, posing as Sara. In fact, this pretender had been very rude in these interactions.

Sara created her fan page just two days ago 20 December 2011 and it is called 'Aapki Sara Khan'. And Sara is looking forward to interacting with her ardent fans on a personal level and has put up her exclusive pictures. Not only this, she also plans to put up exclusive video messages in the future and wishes to update the section frequently.

We spoke to Sara Khan, who said this: "I wanted to be in touch with my followers and I think a networking site like facebook is the best medium to do that." Not only this, she didn't want someone else to use her name and interact with her fans. "That's why; I decided to create a fan page myself," adds the petite actress.

Now that's a real fighter!

Edited by Shas3 - 22 December 2011 at 9:54am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top