so, its for khushi..! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
@nitz-u
πŸ˜†.. sadly, i don't see NK making an exit naytime near *sob*.. okay that! am fine as long as i get bitwa's WT.. expressions.. hehe

@tashu, gurl, i LOVE your detination attitude,, good then! lets wait for the story to unfold itself πŸ˜‰

@anu.. i think karan is doing fantastic.. loads of possiblities yeah!

will be back πŸ˜†
Originally posted by lwfw

i have been also thinking a lot why  jealous track now πŸ˜†
may be CVs saw too much of post in If sayign they want to see pacing arnav (moi was also one of them )

but what i feel is  arnav will go to the confession mode with kushi still in confusion mode
but shyam truth will be revealed  making naanv marry kushi in hurry but still
not liking her for  causing trouble to his anjali di .

though i also hope they show something happening in kushi's brain or heart.
CVs always ignore that part they used to do that for arnav and now they are doing it for kushi
CVs like things to be left hanging 
yeah and about GH   he can do anything πŸ€”

sharu, you know am still unsure about that marriage happening πŸ˜†

thats he part i am talking about too..
this guy will go in rocket mode, fall in love, confess and then she'll still be stuck at acidity..πŸ˜†
i surely don't want her to realise now itself, infact i want him to realise first, but somehow i want her to confess first.. that will be fun to watch ;)
@priye.. i decided to take a chopper, that one whiich he landed in the first episode with hehe

@B.. nahin yaar, mumbai jaane ke liyye.. you'll find your man also there.. ab aaoje.. @slobber fountain 🀣.. arrey yaar.. material hona chaahiyr pehle na..
truth : i like him too (:.. and i can tolerate snake and his wife as long as they occupy less than 2 minutes of screen spcae..
Interesting points of view and I can certainly see where you are coming from! Personally, I still believe that Arnav will 'realise' first and NK has been brought in to bring that about over a period of time. How long that will take, only the CVs can answer! πŸ˜†
@miss granger
i too love NKayy. can't wait for his comedy circus tonight with khushi clown ooohh boy im in for a big treat tonight. can't believe i've turned into a comedy circus fan πŸ€£

@sharu 
CVs have always managed to shock us with unexpected so im sure we won't get disappointed this time. i hate da waiting game but kya kare doll

im fine as long as pervertwa never wins but with da way things moving, i really hope there's no revenge marriage between arhi 
Originally posted by DTeacher

Interesting points of view and I can certainly see where you are coming from! Personally, I still believe that Arnav will 'realise' first and NK has been brought in to bring that about over a period of time. How long that will take, only the CVs can answer! πŸ˜†

wait, clarity needed on where i am coming from please πŸ˜†

ermm about another six months? he has brought in to do that, yeah that would be convention, IMO which IPK hardly follows.. best option : lets wait and see..
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

yeah, the epi was good and all that and yeah i like karan's NK too.. (sign that too bored of the shyam's mind boggling negativity even after he is revealed..) see negativity has a freshness too..

i was wondering at the start of this track as to WHY they had to bring in this new angle of Arnav's jealousy when it is khushi who is on level 1 (arnav has reached 1.5πŸ˜ƒ ) and it needs to strike her first...(after all someone has to justify the cvs point of view too right? *sniff*)

It happened that all the while La was around, khushi had very less or no feelings of jealousy.. but it was arnav who she helped figure out his feelings.. at the end of the la track, it is arnav who has come to the slightest terms with his feelings for khushi.. this is not what you'd expect when you have two ladies and one man around.. you'd think the girl gets jealous and in an imaginary session with devi maiyya reveals that she is in lubb.. but what happened is the opposite..

so, if  in case this is going to be applied to the 2 guys, 1 girl theory too, she will reluctantly yet slowly fall for him.. and then realises she has feelings for someone else.. in short, NK has been brought in to make khushi realise..

wouldn't be surprised if some day, she would go, "hum kehna chahthe the arnavji, lekin..."
its NK, khushi...

either that or i am searching for the next possible flight to mumbai (GH's office)

anyway, according to IPKKND popularist theory:
1. the expected never happens.
2. every new track does not really connect with ALL of the audience, but sinks in due to either monotony or additions to the track OR both!
3. he will realise first, she will confess first..(err thats my popularist theory..)

p.s. loved barun's we have to get going! (include the well acted out bromance)

they could n;t show Khushi getting jealous of Lavanya because they Arnav and Lavanya were already dating before she realised her feelings and its kinda like having affair with another person;s bf or husband...and Arnav realised his feelings a little but hes not ready to take any action  so this will push him to do something about their relation and I believe NK will make Khshi notice her love and care for Arnav...πŸ˜›

sharu, you know am still unsure about that marriage happening πŸ˜†

thats he part i am talking about too..
this guy will go in rocket mode, fall in love, confess and then she'll still be stuck at acidity..πŸ˜†
i surely don't want her to realise now itself, infact i want him to realise first, but somehow i want her to confess first.. that will be fun to watch ;)

sinie  agree with you even  i not so sure about marriage, CVs will try to delay.
i am sure they are wishing that they had a chance to delay shyams entry in the show now πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
but as its done early in the show CVs do not have a choice but to delay the shyam exposure

oh guy will realize first, he does now there is something πŸ˜‰ but he is stubborn that he wont accept nor he will do anything πŸ˜† 
So it falls on kushi shoulder to confess first 😳
fun hope so  😳
khushi confessing love to arnie boy would be a hell of a treat to watch with her antics😍 πŸ€£

wait, clarity needed on where i am coming from please πŸ˜†

ermm about another six months? he has brought in to do that, yeah that would be convention, IMO which IPK hardly follows.. best option : lets wait and see..

Booo! You're asking me to think now about what I instinctively wrote...lol πŸ˜›

I (think I) meant that I could empathise if not entirely concur with your points about NK not necessarily having been brought in to make Arnav jealous and perhaps it could actually be turned around by the CVs. As in your reference to...

''wouldn't be surprised if some day, she would go, "hum kehna chahthe the arnavji, lekin..."
''its NK, khushi...''

You are quite right, though. Let's wait and see indeed. πŸ˜ƒ