Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i hope what you are saying will be true sindhu! ❀️ i dont know where all this will lead.. i dont want to know too! its bound to be ArHi.. but all i want to see some jealousy now.. arnav's jealousy and khushi's confussion..i hope it will give her the answer that no one can take place of rakhshas in her life❀️
though i am not sure if cv's wants arnav to finally accept that he loves khushi..or they want both of them to accpt that or.only khushi to realize that she is in love! πŸ˜† but i am sure we are gonna love this journey no matters where the destination willl be! 😊
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

And, I REALLY hope they don't start showing him trying to change to suit her, because that would just ruin his entire character. 

i am in the hope list too, but, remember his sorry rehersal earlier?πŸ˜‰  he doesn't need to change himself to suit her... he is himself the man she wants with the cute slightly dominating the rakhshas..
ilovebarun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome! love the way you put it! 
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@sanjana, reetz.. thank you..

@B.. dontcha worry, am booking tickets for you too 🀣

@CS..🀣 thats why you don't see them happening.. forget it yaar! character growth seems to be MILES away now
love  πŸ€—
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa yaar totally   agree with you but this NK track will make keep distance for shyaamm he will never even can come closer to Khushi and also NK make Arnav realize that his feelings for Khushi...
and also Khushi may realize her love for Arnav...
and I think NK is doing a good job here fantastic 
Vera thumbnail
I also feel that CVS are showing that Devi Maiyaa is playing her cards by sending a good avtar of Krishna, Nand Kishore, to indirectly protect Khushi from the evil avtar, Shyam.

Yesterday someone had posted why the name Nand Kisore for the new entry...I thought it was for comic relief..but the CVs are very clever. Two avtars of Krishna in RM πŸ˜†

Also I hope he  will make Khushi realize her love for Arnav as you have stated.
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

@sanjana, reetz.. thank you..

@B.. dontcha worry, am booking tickets for you too 🀣

@CS..🀣 thats why you don't see them happening.. forget it yaar! character growth seems to be MILES away now
love  πŸ€—

Kahaan jaane ke liye?! the Mental asylum located in our state borders?!

Btw, de new guy s nt bad...but not my types(Y..I m saying this?! Shaadi thodi karne jaa rahi hoon...Nah! I thought humaara slobber fountain badaa hain,sabki taraf bahanyenge..par nahi...only ASR...and yeah, I can bear this than Anjali coochi cooing n Shyam evilly twitching his mouth!
sweetygirl28 thumbnail

Nice post.. u have put up the points really well..

He will realize first which he has done a bit.. but i doubt she will confess first.. but as i said its very unpredictable she may also confess first πŸ˜‰

but according to the current track what i thought was the pang of jealousy will be a push towards arnav for him to confess.. (its my POV) anyway...
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
sinnie...flight schedule bhejhoon ?
bikerider thumbnail
Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

di, ask me, i am still in that bachpan stage πŸ˜†

absolutely not, they don't need to na.. she can fall for him whenever she wants, i don't mind even if it is after 2 years.. the part i am referring to here is that arnav's 'jealousy' track.. i was thinking WHY.. like now? as in they should also make KKG jealous if they want to go that way right?

hmpf.. arnav will now realise, get jealous and confess all together while she is still battling it out..

frankly, i love NK more than i thought i would.. LOL love his angrezz and nanav.. never sounded so better..! πŸ˜†

πŸ€—

i have been also thinking a lot why  jealous track now πŸ˜†
may be CVs saw too much of post in If sayign they want to see pacing arnav (moi was also one of them )

but what i feel is  arnav will go to the confession mode with kushi still in confusion mode
but shyam truth will be revealed  making naanv marry kushi in hurry but still
not liking her for  causing trouble to his anjali di .

though i also hope they show something happening in kushi's brain or heart.
CVs always ignore that part they used to do that for arnav and now they are doing it for kushi
CVs like things to be left hanging 
yeah and about GH   he can do anything πŸ€”