stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
yeah, the epi was good and all that and yeah i like karan's NK too.. (sign that too bored of the shyam's mind boggling negativity even after he is revealed..) see negativity has a freshness too..

i was wondering at the start of this track as to WHY they had to bring in this new angle of Arnav's jealousy when it is khushi who is on level 1 (arnav has reached 1.5πŸ˜ƒ ) and it needs to strike her first...(after all someone has to justify the cvs point of view too right? *sniff*)

It happened that all the while La was around, khushi had very less or no feelings of jealousy.. but it was arnav who she helped figure out his feelings.. at the end of the la track, it is arnav who has come to the slightest terms with his feelings for khushi.. this is not what you'd expect when you have two ladies and one man around.. you'd think the girl gets jealous and in an imaginary session with devi maiyya reveals that she is in lubb.. but what happened is the opposite..

so, if  in case this is going to be applied to the 2 guys, 1 girl theory too, she will reluctantly yet slowly fall for him.. and then realises she has feelings for someone else.. in short, NK has been brought in to make khushi realise..

wouldn't be surprised if some day, she would go, "hum kehna chahthe the arnavji, lekin..."
its NK, khushi...

either that or i am searching for the next possible flight to mumbai (GH's office)

anyway, according to IPKKND popularist theory:
1. the expected never happens.
2. every new track does not really connect with ALL of the audience, but sinks in due to either monotony or additions to the track OR both!
3. he will realise first, she will confess first..(err thats my popularist theory..)

p.s. loved barun's we have to get going! (include the well acted out bromance)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjanashaika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
very logical and mature thinking! ❀️.. if only the cvs..!!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
why does everybody say that it's high time khushi realized her love for arnav since arnav's already in love with her? do two ppl have to fall in love at da same time? is it compulsory? one sided love stories tend to turn into two sided love stories whilst some stories are blessed with both ppl feeling for each other at da same time

not sure whether i made sense there but mirinda girl i love your post πŸ€— 

im not sure if CVs are trying to bring khushi to da same level as arnav; btw this 1.5 level you assume arnav to be in might be da same level khushi is in right now with slight denial mode added to it. but it's gonna turn into a jealousy trick which me gonna love wholeheartedly!!! NKayy will surely ring a bell on both arnav & khushi's hearts; more precisely nanav's i mean arnav's 

-edit
i hope pervert drains away with dirt when this track ends πŸ€’
Edited by NaDzGirl - 12 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Logical n wishful thinking...but...but...I won't trust GH!
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
I wish it was going to be more along the lines of what you said. A one sided love story is a bit blah, so yeah we'd all like to see a little more feeling from KKG... Sort of that one pause moment she had today... I liked it.

Although, from the pre-cap it looks like ASR is going to be experiencing some more realization, as it hits him that KKG seems to thrive on having fun etc. and all the areas where he's lacking. And, I REALLY hope they don't start showing him trying to change to suit her, because that would just ruin his entire character. 
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

why does everybody says that it's high time khushi realized her love for arnav since arnav's already in love with her? do two ppl have to fall in love at da same time? is it compulsory? one sided love stories tend to turn into two sided love stories whilst some stories are blessed with both ppl feeling for each other at da same time

not sure whether i made sense there but mirinda girl i love your post πŸ€— 

im not sure if CVs are trying to bring khushi to da same level as arnav; btw this 1.5 level you assume arnav to be in might be da same level khushi is in right now with slight denial mode added to it. but it's gonna turn into a jealousy trick which me gonna love wholeheartedly!!! NKayy will surely ring a bell on both arnav & khushi's hearts; more precisely nanav's i mean arnav's 

-edit
i hope pervert drains away with dirt when this track ends πŸ€’

di, ask me, i am still in that bachpan stage πŸ˜†

absolutely not, they don't need to na.. she can fall for him whenever she wants, i don't mind even if it is after 2 years.. the part i am referring to here is that arnav's 'jealousy' track.. i was thinking WHY.. like now? as in they should also make KKG jealous if they want to go that way right?

hmpf.. arnav will now realise, get jealous and confess all together while she is still battling it out..

frankly, i love NK more than i thought i would.. LOL love his angrezz and nanav.. never sounded so better..! πŸ˜†

πŸ€—
srinijha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

in an imaginary session with devi maiyya reveals that she is in lubb.. but what happened is the opposite..

3. he will realise first, she will confess first..(err thats my popularist theory..)

p.s. loved barun's we have to get going! (include the well acted out bromance)

i agree!!~~

@DM session 🀣
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CS πŸ€—

Lovely post β­οΈ and very logical β­οΈ

That is why I don't see them happening πŸ€” πŸ€£
Anyway, I would love to see the character growth in Kushi and think about Arnav instead of that scum πŸ˜³
Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sinnie da Kooh-l, My wishful thinking too... Sounds logical and plausible.

But at the rate KKG is becoming 'Curious case of Khushi Gupta', she would be playing galli cricket and gilli Danda by the time NK makes his exit πŸ˜‰
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

why does everybody say that it's high time khushi realized her love for arnav since arnav's already in love with her? do two ppl have to fall in love at da same time? is it compulsory? one sided love stories tend to turn into two sided love stories whilst some stories are blessed with both ppl feeling for each other at da same time----GREAT NADZ DII!! so well said!

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
not sure whether i made sense there but mirinda girl i love your post πŸ€— --- even i luvd ur post sinnie di!!!😳

-edit
i hope pervert drains away with dirt when this track ends πŸ€’🀣

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—sinnie di, so good to see uπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—