India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

so, its for khushi..!

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
yeah, the epi was good and all that and yeah i like karan's NK too.. (sign that too bored of the shyam's mind boggling negativity even after he is revealed..) see negativity has a freshness too..

i was wondering at the start of this track as to WHY they had to bring in this new angle of Arnav's jealousy when it is khushi who is on level 1 (arnav has reached 1.5Big smile ) and it needs to strike her first...(after all someone has to justify the cvs point of view too right? *sniff*)

It happened that all the while La was around, khushi had very less or no feelings of jealousy.. but it was arnav who she helped figure out his feelings.. at the end of the la track, it is arnav who has come to the slightest terms with his feelings for khushi.. this is not what you'd expect when you have two ladies and one man around.. you'd think the girl gets jealous and in an imaginary session with devi maiyya reveals that she is in lubb.. but what happened is the opposite..

so, if  in case this is going to be applied to the 2 guys, 1 girl theory too, she will reluctantly yet slowly fall for him.. and then realises she has feelings for someone else.. in short, NK has been brought in to make khushi realise..

wouldn't be surprised if some day, she would go, "hum kehna chahthe the arnavji, lekin..."
its NK, khushi...

either that or i am searching for the next possible flight to mumbai (GH's office)

anyway, according to IPKKND popularist theory:
1. the expected never happens.
2. every new track does not really connect with ALL of the audience, but sinks in due to either monotony or additions to the track OR both!
3. he will realise first, she will confess first..(err thats my popularist theory..)

p.s. loved barun's we have to get going! (include the well acted out bromance)

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

NsVsiluvdarcyilovebarunsrinijhaJordinkashevAarassfeyaramonamDee-suadvanisanjanashaikaLX2FX2DTeacherprincezsafashonu2sun2011-Nithi-asha.....Apz..Marybartonsmitarmandy0310pinky_blueskiestinselapplesauce.sweetygirl28SillyPepperTargaryenFakeLove

sanjanashaika Senior Member
sanjanashaika
sanjanashaika

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
very logical and mature thinking! Heart.. if only the cvs..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust-

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
why does everybody say that it's high time khushi realized her love for arnav since arnav's already in love with her? do two ppl have to fall in love at da same time? is it compulsory? one sided love stories tend to turn into two sided love stories whilst some stories are blessed with both ppl feeling for each other at da same time

not sure whether i made sense there but mirinda girl i love your post Hug 

im not sure if CVs are trying to bring khushi to da same level as arnav; btw this 1.5 level you assume arnav to be in might be da same level khushi is in right now with slight denial mode added to it. but it's gonna turn into a jealousy trick which me gonna love wholeheartedly!!! NKayy will surely ring a bell on both arnav & khushi's hearts; more precisely nanav's i mean arnav's 

-edit
i hope pervert drains away with dirt when this track ends Dead

Edited by NaDzGirl - 22 December 2011 at 9:29am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvdarcyprathikristardust-SStephySillyPepperpinky_blueskiesbikeridertinsel

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Logical n wishful thinking...but...but...I won't trust GH!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011stardust-

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I wish it was going to be more along the lines of what you said. A one sided love story is a bit blah, so yeah we'd all like to see a little more feeling from KKG... Sort of that one pause moment she had today... I liked it.

Although, from the pre-cap it looks like ASR is going to be experiencing some more realization, as it hits him that KKG seems to thrive on having fun etc. and all the areas where he's lacking. And, I REALLY hope they don't start showing him trying to change to suit her, because that would just ruin his entire character. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

susieiluvdarcysun2011stardust-anjstinselInfofanHenna 786

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

why does everybody says that it's high time khushi realized her love for arnav since arnav's already in love with her? do two ppl have to fall in love at da same time? is it compulsory? one sided love stories tend to turn into two sided love stories whilst some stories are blessed with both ppl feeling for each other at da same time

not sure whether i made sense there but mirinda girl i love your post Hug 

im not sure if CVs are trying to bring khushi to da same level as arnav; btw this 1.5 level you assume arnav to be in might be da same level khushi is in right now with slight denial mode added to it. but it's gonna turn into a jealousy trick which me gonna love wholeheartedly!!! NKayy will surely ring a bell on both arnav & khushi's hearts; more precisely nanav's i mean arnav's 

-edit
i hope pervert drains away with dirt when this track ends Dead

di, ask me, i am still in that bachpan stage LOL

absolutely not, they don't need to na.. she can fall for him whenever she wants, i don't mind even if it is after 2 years.. the part i am referring to here is that arnav's 'jealousy' track.. i was thinking WHY.. like now? as in they should also make KKG jealous if they want to go that way right?

hmpf.. arnav will now realise, get jealous and confess all together while she is still battling it out..

frankly, i love NK more than i thought i would.. LOL love his angrezz and nanav.. never sounded so better..! LOL

Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011bikeriderFakeLove

srinijha Groupbie
srinijha
srinijha

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

in an imaginary session with devi maiyya reveals that she is in lubb.. but what happened is the opposite..

3. he will realise first, she will confess first..(err thats my popularist theory..)

p.s. loved barun's we have to get going! (include the well acted out bromance)

i agree!!~~

@DM session ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
CS Hug

Lovely post Star and very logical Star

That is why I don't see them happening Ermm ROFL
Anyway, I would love to see the character growth in Kushi and think about Arnav instead of that scum Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011stardust-

Go to top