Journey of being together - Waiting for him !!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Today Gopi was anxiously waiting for him as he was not home yet...it is now visible showing on her that she is enjoying spending time with him & wait for him...In past even if she did, she never showed it out...but with her current situation of helplessness ...her feelings are out...

Even in the situation of not being well, she still cares for him & looks after his needs...

When she saw him, her face lit up & there was a full smile on her face...he also seemed visibly happy that she was fine...will this need of seeing each other is start of their relationship ? Will they be able to read each others need to see one another & understand one another? Will he realise that there is someone at home other than his mom who waits for him?
If they don't move on they both will keep on waiting for each other like this till the end.
yes she loves being round ahem with ahem being round her she can spend time with him n sje wnt gt bored as she ws gtting bored n looking at the time n at the door as soon as she saw ahem her whole face lit up with happiness tht atlast he is hme soo cutee...  they need to speak wht they feel abt eachother tht way bth of them will e able to knw hw they feel ahem needs to be free  cme on minded... cme on ahem tell her hw u feel u have had enough time to think...

Edited by Arnisha - 12 years ago
the last min in todays boring ,gloomy epi was like a silver lining...i just love looking at gopi when she smiles...she is gorgeous...i thought that though she had a big smile at ahems entrance...she kind of tempered it down when ahem could see her...i also think ahem knows gopi waits for him...isnt she the one taking care of all his needs...but what he does with this knowledge is a whole other matter...
Edited by varshu27 - 12 years ago
Not much gohem today but you said it all true. They like to spend time with each other and are anxious to see each other. Hope we have some more gohem tomorrow.
I loved your analysis navyab!!!!

Yes I think Gopi likes to spent time with ahem. She always has but now it is even better because Ahem is being very nice and gentle towards her. She is not getting scolded anymore for no reason. So there is improvement. And I like that
Everyone waits here.. bt i love this wait.. 

Ahem waits to take care of Gopi, Gopi waits to see him, We r waiting to see GoHem.. 

actually they make us fall in love with the couple.. CVs, stretch this track as long as u can.. bt we need a romance in every episode..
Originally posted by Ritu567

If they don't move on they both will keep on waiting for each other like this till the end.

😉
Originally posted by Arnisha

yes she loves being round ahem with ahem being round her she can spend time with him n sje wnt gt bored as she ws gtting bored n looking at the time n at the door as soon as she saw ahem her whole face lit up with happiness tht atlast he is hme soo cutee...  they need to speak wht they feel abt eachother tht way bth of them will e able to knw hw they feel ahem needs to be free  cme on minded... cme on ahem tell her hw u feel u have had enough time to think...

Lets wait & watch who is going to share their feelings 1st !!!
Originally posted by varshu27

the last min in todays boring ,gloomy epi was like a silver lining...i just love looking at gopi when she smiles...she is gorgeous...i thought that though she had a big smile at ahems entrance...she kind of tempered it down when ahem could see her...i also think ahem knows gopi waits for him...isnt she the one taking care of all his needs...but what he does with this knowledge is a whole other matter...
Yeah Varshu the best part of today's episode has been only in the last !!! Yeah I also think he knows that she waits for him, so far she has never shown it openly to him because of the past & where their relationship has been...But will be the start to acknowledge how they feel for each other...