Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Did Karan V Grover "love-bite" Suhasi? [removed]

Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Note:

TellyChakkar Articles are not allowed as they are in direct competition with I-F

Topic closed
Edited by -Ravjot- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for Sharing. They should certainly be a real couple only if Suhasi was not married. And both Karan and Suhasi are good friends and crazy and funny at the same time. Don't believe, look at the SBS segments and the Zee Rishtey Awards and you can see that they were the most active, happening and crazy. So rumors are bound to go around ðŸ˜‰
atena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey they can deny it now but this is how "love " starts with becoming very good intimate friends and what did you guys expect for karan to say 'yes' that he has feeling for her...nah...come now we are in a very volitile industry where one's image is like a 'gold mine" so to test faith is not a good thing for either one of them. thus far they have become very successful and just the mere fact for fans it will become a dream come true for for them they will become the "snobs" of the industry...now i would have love to see the 'vampire attack" 😆
Nishta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing but if you see their way of interaction and closeness you would definitely see something between the two and i have also see many other couple but have not see such kind of friendliness and closeness this one is something else very different from the other and also if by chance there is something going on between them they won't reveal it so easily
melissa05 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.    Totally love them!!!!!
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They r only friends guys... 
Priyya0511 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Why is it that if a man and woman are close to each other, people automatically misunderstand???? They're just friends. Why the need to create runours an all. Karan and Suhasi are a fab pair. They have the chemistry, the looks and whatnot. But she's married. Karan isn't that selfish(and stupid) to go and have an affair with Suhasi. They aren't that mean.
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing!
😆 This was so funny! And true! Suhasi and Karan are crazy fun friends and this is what makes their on-screen chemistry awesome! Love u guys! 🤗

But these reporters should get their facts right and stop spreading rumours or making up stories...they can't assume the situation without knowing the truth.
Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 12 years ago